Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I stay away from this market? - page 7. (Read 2936 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 107
September 03, 2018, 11:58:43 AM
I myself have held it for so long and sometimes my mental emotions go down and I want to sell it immediately but I will get a loss and that is sure so I don't sell it and stay patient and hold it back. and this is if you invest in coins and tokens that are potential and developed, , but if you have the opposite, you must think there is potential or not ... Huh?
Activity: 882
Merit: 269
September 03, 2018, 11:38:31 AM
Another fall is coming, I feel like I can’t hold it anymore.I have lost too much.I really can't hold it anymore.Can anyone give me some advice?
If you have limited knowledge on how this work I will advise that you should stay away from this market as it is highly volatile. You can lose all your investments in just a day and you can also get your account double if the the market favour you. I don't think it is wise invest without understanding all this.
Activity: 840
Merit: 250
September 03, 2018, 10:41:22 AM
if my advice don't stay away from the market now. because with current market conditions it is better to start holding coins that have great potential for the long term, because the results obtained must also be large later
Activity: 82
Merit: 0
September 03, 2018, 10:38:05 AM
When the market fall in to redzone, that's best moment to earn profit, in my opinion. Keep staying and hold your chance  Grin
Activity: 434
Merit: 13
September 03, 2018, 10:18:19 AM
Another fall is coming, I feel like I can’t hold it anymore.I have lost too much.I really can't hold it anymore.Can anyone give me some advice?
You don't need to rush and panic to sell all your assets, come on, all who need the process, there are still 3 more months, be patient to keep it, we see towards the end of 2018, there will be an increase like last year.
Activity: 67
Merit: 1
September 03, 2018, 08:24:28 AM
It is logical that if you can no longer hold the cryptocurrency, you will not be able to wait any longer. In such situations, do not torture yourself, just get rid of it.
Activity: 686
Merit: 11
August 27, 2018, 08:17:37 AM
It is this mood and the corresponding actions from us that the big players of the market seek to get. They need our coins at a low price. Do not give in to your panic feelings, otherwise they will fuck you.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
August 27, 2018, 07:26:47 AM
At the moment, the crypto currency market is very unpredictable. Yesterday there was growth, but today I see a strong fall. This market can be very dangerous for beginners.

Now the market is getting better and we have seen some rise have begun which is a good news for the investors who had purchased the token and bought some time back. As the market has started to pick the momentum we will see some money making opportunity to exists.

Yeah it's start recovering in the last weeks but we never know is it a recovery or not. I'm afraid the crypto market will fall again later, but still it's a good sign though, the market increase. My advice to OP is, the price right now is already good, if you want to play safe, just sell all your coins right now but if you still want more, hold your tokens and pray the price will increase again.
Activity: 336
August 17, 2018, 05:44:34 AM
you still have to stay and hold until the price can be high and maximum. You cannot continue to feel panicked and will sell, because if you sell you are in a loss position and do not get the maximum profit.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
August 17, 2018, 04:35:43 AM
Anyone also need advice in this condition include me but we can strongly keep our spirit and more stronger to keep our faith.
We should to what we have done and let time answer everything. Now i am not giving up to hold mine since i think this is normal in investment. So not always increase but also bearish is waiting.
Activity: 294
Merit: 8
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
August 17, 2018, 04:00:35 AM
If you want to stay with the codec market now, choose the way you want to hold on, focus on analyzing pennies and keep them in the long run. cryptographic field
Activity: 630
Merit: 14
August 16, 2018, 02:11:29 PM
It all depends on your level of patience. Cryptocurrencies are a very promising investment, so, of course, it is worth suffering.
each user of the crypto currency before connecting his destiny with the crypto-currency business should be aware of the existing risks. No one should chase super profits and suffer from this, while accusing the crypto-currency market.
Activity: 69
August 16, 2018, 12:18:40 PM
It all depends on your level of patience. Cryptocurrencies are a very promising investment, so, of course, it is worth suffering.
Activity: 52
August 11, 2018, 12:06:06 PM
Dont put yourselves in at risk, this is just happened in the market that you think badly happen for your investment due the price is dropping down, just calm and hold your tokens for the mainwhile because we knew everythings will be fine soon think of it..
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
August 11, 2018, 11:56:16 AM
There is no doubt, that now it is better to stay away from the market or open short positions. I think the best decision will be to short till the end of spring of 2019. And from summer of the next year think about opening long positions.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124
August 11, 2018, 11:33:37 AM
Practice yourself being updated in the happenings of cryptoworld eventhough market and cryptoworld is suffering. Yes market is bleeding but this doesnt mean we need to stay away from it. It is normal to cryptoworld the down trend.
Yeah, the market now had gone red and the conditions are not favorable for the investors but that doesn't make any point in making yourself away from the market. As these conditions are temporary, I advise you to be calm here as that's the only way out to succeed here as this market is meant for the long-term...
Activity: 38
August 11, 2018, 11:11:34 AM
Just be careful and don't spend anything you can't afford to lose right now. Nobody really knows what's going to happen  Huh but try to hold to what you have if you can
Activity: 126
August 11, 2018, 10:42:44 AM
That's your decision, but if I have the advice, I think you should be patient, do not worry too much, increase your knowledge so that you can learn more in the deal.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
Ccfound
August 11, 2018, 10:31:04 AM
anyone can give any advice here without any observation to what will happen with market trend in the future, my opinion, market will always stagnant and will never reach or close to all time high price anymore until the end of 2018. if you tend to give up to currenct market situation i would suggest to take your lost and start to invest at current price, hopefully recovery market will come soon you will earn your profit.
Activity: 322
August 11, 2018, 09:52:24 AM
Practice yourself being updated in the happenings of cryptoworld eventhough market and cryptoworld is suffering. Yes market is bleeding but this doesnt mean we need to stay away from it. It is normal to cryptoworld the down trend.
Pages:
Jump to: