Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I stop Buying BTC? - page 27. (Read 17851 times)

Activity: 2702
Merit: 704
Bitcoin is GOD
November 28, 2017, 04:33:00 PM
for now I am no longer buy bitcoin because I think the price is too high because the capital that I have just a little. I think the price of 7500 is already a very high price

Its good to wait for its price to drop, but be sure that you wisely predicted the value change.. You should not stop buying bitcoin, the price is not yet to high. Its not too late to buy bitcoin, there is still promising future that awaits. There is no denying that it would be better to buy once price is lower that the current but sadly price is rising instead of dumping. So now, its still time to buy as much as we can afford, just look at bitcoin as ever growing aaset.
In the event that you have as of now have some bitcoins and you have some additional cash then you should purchase more bitcoins on the grounds that the more you have bitcoins the more you have odds of procuring benefit and Bitcoin will likewise profit more sheltered in light of the fact that keeping cash could be dangerous yet Bitcoin is protected place for the cash that is the reason you should purchase increasingly bitcoins.

I love how everyone says "bitcoins" "buy Bitcoins", etc. when the reality of it is in today's world 99% of people can't afford to "buy bitcoins" and most people can't afford to even buy one, unless they take a big gamble with their life savings or something.

It is crazy to think how back in the day people made 35 or 50 Bitcoins per day from mining it on their laptops. Imagine making $200,000 ina  day just from running a program on your laptop.
You are correct, but that is the way things work, people back in the day took the risk of losing their time and effort when bitcoin was worth nothing and no one knew if it is going to work, now we know that bitcoin is going to work and that is why the price is so high, if you cannot afford a bitcoin then you need to do something about it, or invest in cheaper altcoins and take the risk as the early adopters did.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
November 28, 2017, 02:44:41 AM
Should I stop buying BTC for above market value or should I start paying the listed price? I support Bitcoin and still pay 5k a BTC does anyone see bitcoin going back up?
I will recommended you to buy low, sell high. Don't do something that you lose your btc earnings rather make something for you to profit more and earn more.
If you want to know about our suggestion then I will suggest you to continue your buying bitcoins process till the rate is reached to 15k$ when the rate cross this limit then you can stop bitcoin and wait for future when the rate cross 20k$ then you start selling bitcoin.
Activity: 728
Merit: 106
November 26, 2017, 11:11:12 PM
Don't, just keep buying the bitcoins OP. Go look at the price of bitcoin right now, almost hit $10,000 and i'm sure it will $10,000 very soon. So keep buying the bitcoins right now and you will get easy profits soon, when the price hit $10,000 go sell all your bitcoins because i'm afraid there will be a correction.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
November 26, 2017, 11:04:16 PM
No I won’t stop buying bitcoin but of of course i would buy on
low price and sell on high price, or just keep on keeping until
it is ripe and needed
Activity: 141
Merit: 10
November 26, 2017, 10:29:17 PM
Stop buying BTC is the most stupid plan i've ever seen. The price of Bitcoin is not the top for sure, try to hold it for 1 or 2 years? You will see the different.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
November 24, 2017, 12:45:47 PM
Should I stop buying BTC for above market value or should I start paying the listed price? I support Bitcoin and still pay 5k a BTC does anyone see bitcoin going back up?
Don't stop buying BTC. Better to buy more and wait for it to have bigger amount of money.

it is not good to have the money because the money can cause you the risk and he bitcoin is the best source of the income and the price of the bitcoin is buying all the thing for the people now because the source of the bitcoin is holding by a lot of the people who are helping us to have the bright future with the money I can see the growth of the money as I can see the bitcoin is now at the height.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
November 24, 2017, 12:03:53 PM
Buying bitcoin is always a choice of the buyer. For me, i prefer to slowly own satoshi's and keep it in a safe place where i can make sure that it will grow in the future. You should not stop if you have enough money to buy bitcoin because the price of bitcoin is still significantly rising and that is a good sign if you own a large amount of bitcoin.
Activity: 462
Merit: 260
November 24, 2017, 11:50:35 AM
If you are satisfied with your bitcoins you have stopped buying it. But if you can buy it and trust you to increase it, then you can buy it. Especially now that bitcoins are going uphill furthermore. If you do not, then you can take a wave of collapse and increase. Buy when bitcoins fall and you sell it when the price rises. In this way you will be able to collect more bitcoins.
Activity: 448
Merit: 122
November 24, 2017, 11:39:31 AM
I guest you have already gotten the answer to your question, but let me just encourage you a little no matter how harsh the exchange market is at any period in time we should always endeavor to hold on because after every tunnel comes the sun.
Hard it been you stop investing in bitcoin as at the time you ask this question you will know what you have loose by now. So you should always be patient and always be able to hold on and take risk when it comes to investment, because is either you loose or you gain at the end.
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
November 24, 2017, 11:32:15 AM
Its all up to you if you want to stop then stop. Don't invest a lot in bitcoins because you will be stressfull when you know that you have a lot of coins in your wallet.

You will react very different and will be depressed when its going down.
Activity: 294
Merit: 112
November 24, 2017, 11:06:48 AM
Bitcoin undergoing in so much drama today. Fork, segwit, etc. Don't stop buying Bitcoin, instead set some buy order in depth. Take the risk.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
November 23, 2017, 10:39:50 PM

For now yes you can stop buying it because market is reacting in a negative way after the Exchange in China have started to shutdown. This would be a signal that other countries may soon follow it and thus the prices are going to slash in a big way in coming time.

agreed on you mate,having this huge amount lf bitcoin such a pain to capitalize maybe better to wait for early next year before deciding to buy again.for now lets concentrate to those promising alts we could earn good from other coin than bitcoin.unless you have big capital and willing to wait for long term
Activity: 294
Merit: 26
November 23, 2017, 10:28:32 PM
You should not stop buying btc. Many theorized that the value of bitcoin will rise up to 50000 USD in the year 2018.
Activity: 343
Merit: 101
November 23, 2017, 10:25:27 PM
just buy, but the first you should know are trading is risky if you put your money into 1 crypto, then go buy another coin for invest. don'f focus with 1 crypto maybe you can close the loss amount with other coin  Wink
Activity: 412
Merit: 152
Perceiving events in the future and beyond
November 23, 2017, 08:55:22 PM
Make profit while Bitcoin still below $10000. By next it can venture onto a new record breaking price. Buy whenever you have a chance and always be positive in your investments.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 504
November 23, 2017, 07:07:45 PM
Yes I think you should stop buying now as price is too high now so if you have good volume of coins in your wallet then you should hold them for long term and sell when bitcoins achieves your target price as if you buy now and if price falls then you will be loosing money in it so its wise to wait and watch where price will go in coming days.
Activity: 233
November 23, 2017, 06:53:22 PM
Stop buying bitcoins when you have a lot of money already invested in it. Bitcoin is unstable so this means that it can go down so you can lose all of your money.

Never do all in because that is not logical.

That's a good idea. If you already have enough, then stop buying bitcoin. But if you think your bitcoin in your wallet is not enough, then continue buying if you can still afford the price of it. AS long as you can still afford, you can actually buy anytime. The only problem if we don't have enough money to buy bitcoin, that's the time that we also need to stop for a while.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
November 23, 2017, 06:29:11 PM
Price of bitcoin depends a lot from media and news. So I think its hard to say for how long time the price is going to get higher.
Activity: 353
https://luxantdigitalbank.com/
November 23, 2017, 12:54:06 PM
The normal traditional investors normally wait for the price to go down so that they can buy and stock enough coins in large number but in the case of btc it is not that easy to keep waiting for the fall of its price is like forever waiting as price of the btc will not go too low like other stocks in the share market.As per the current trend there is a probability for the price to go even higher so it is better to buy and stock btc rather than regretting after the price cross 10K USD.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
November 23, 2017, 12:42:33 PM
You shouldn't. Just make sure you'll buy it at depth. Not at peak. As trader notes itself, "Buy low, sell high." In other words,
Buy the rumors, sell the news.
Pages:
Jump to: