Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I stop Buying BTC? - page 29. (Read 17851 times)

legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
November 20, 2017, 07:56:39 AM
Should I stop buying BTC for above market value or should I start paying the listed price? I support Bitcoin and still pay 5k a BTC does anyone see bitcoin going back up?
Do not stop buying bitcoins because its price and value will be higher int he near future. Bitcoins price will continue to increase especially that there is a coming fork this month so it is better to buy for more and hold it for two to three years in time.

As for me I will just hold my bitcoin up to the time I reached the amount of bitcoin I wanted.  But if there are opportunities to buy bitcoin then I will buy because I believe in the power of bitcoin.  I believe that its price will still goes up because that its what it is showing.  Especially when its price will goes down and that would be the great opportunity for everyone to have acquire bitcoin.
timing is the key to earn a lot from bitcoin investment as we knew that if we bought in the low value for sure it will goes up again and profits will be ours, but if you are also a big fan of bitcoin much prefer to hold your coins and keep buying as it will grow so fast in the timely manner.
Activity: 503
Merit: 250
November 20, 2017, 07:48:14 AM
Should I stop buying BTC for above market value or should I start paying the listed price? I support Bitcoin and still pay 5k a BTC does anyone see bitcoin going back up?
Do not stop buying bitcoins because its price and value will be higher int he near future. Bitcoins price will continue to increase especially that there is a coming fork this month so it is better to buy for more and hold it for two to three years in time.

As for me I will just hold my bitcoin up to the time I reached the amount of bitcoin I wanted.  But if there are opportunities to buy bitcoin then I will buy because I believe in the power of bitcoin.  I believe that its price will still goes up because that its what it is showing.  Especially when its price will goes down and that would be the great opportunity for everyone to have acquire bitcoin.
when the price drops we should grab that opportunity,since it will keep to arise soon.
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
November 20, 2017, 07:38:41 AM

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
November 20, 2017, 07:35:44 AM
Bitcoin is always moving in the market its price is very volatile and yes dont stop buying bitcoin. Bitcoin is the most and big investment. Even you invest today you will earn big in the future.
It is not a good idea to just continue buying bitcoin because it will not give you assurance that you will keep making profit in bitcoin if you will just buy bitcoin whatever the price is. You should create a target or plan for you to stop buying bitcoin like when or how much price you should stop buying bitcoin and just hold it for long term for a chance to make a lot of profit.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
November 20, 2017, 06:57:22 AM
Bitcoin is always moving in the market its price is very volatile and yes dont stop buying bitcoin. Bitcoin is the most and big investment. Even you invest today you will earn big in the future.
Activity: 476
November 20, 2017, 06:04:21 AM
Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
November 20, 2017, 05:56:29 AM
I regret not holdng on to my btc Cry
What I only regret is that I did sold at lower price before when it reaches that old ATH's. But well there's no regret that buying bitcoin is a very good investment and deed while bitcoin is still healthy. I'm not going to stop buying bitcoin even with smaller amount of capital, this has been effective with the entire time of my life that I allocated to bitcoin.
Activity: 518
November 20, 2017, 05:53:51 AM
At this moment, i think it will be a good idea to pause into buying Bitcoin because its market value is still high. So waiting for its value to fall would be a wise idea. But if you are brave enough and since there's a huge possibility that its value will be more expensive in the future, investing now will still yield to huge profit in the future
Activity: 2128
Merit: 180
November 20, 2017, 05:52:40 AM
I regret not holdng on to my btc Cry

You are still lucky because you still have the chance to get more bitcoin now. Don't stop buying bitcoin because the price are still cheap for now and always look at the future because bitcoin is the future of all crypto, be more patient.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
November 20, 2017, 05:49:52 AM

Well, as bitcoiner there is no reason for you and me to stop buying bitcoin.
If stop for sometime since bad news, its good decision.
If bitcoin goes down again, i will just prepare money to buy at lowest i can.
Activity: 336
Merit: 121
November 20, 2017, 05:00:40 AM
if you want a long term investment then it is not a problem to buy it, but if you want to get a short term profit you can buy it when the price goes down.
if you want to make huge profit in future then you need to keep buying bitcoin because the rate of bitcoin is going increasing with a high speed due to the increasing percentage of bitcoin and you can make enough profit in future if you can buy more number of bitcoins now and then can sale them in future when the rate is high more than a present rate.
Activity: 331
November 20, 2017, 04:57:50 AM
if you want a long term investment then it is not a problem to buy it, but if you want to get a short term profit you can buy it when the price goes down.
Activity: 998
Merit: 504
November 20, 2017, 04:54:13 AM
Hey, I should advise you to stop Buying BTC until you are contented on what you have and what you will earn in the future. Try to compute the amount you will earn after 2 years or how long you will hold your bitcoin if you  buy now. Do some research and statistic computation or prediction. Read some article on what will happen in bitcoin price in the future. That's all I can tell. Well, Godspeed!!!

Now bitcoin gives an excellent chance to get rich. All that is required of you is just to have patience and not to sell a coin for several years. The price of bitcoin will be much higher than now.
Bitcoin give to us the chance to make money, but I do not know how much chances of being rich it give to us, unless you have a lot of bitcoin the chance of becoming rich is not so high right now especially the ones that need to pay such huge prices to get a single bitcoin since now they to invest huge sums of money to get something that only a year ago could be got for 1000 dollars, but in any case bitcoin is still a great opportunity to make money if you can hold for a long time.
I have stopped buying Bitcoin for a long time now, and the reason is because I believe I have enough, so there is no reason to keep on buying. So for the op, if he really believe that he owns a lot, then there is no reason for him to be buying bitcoin, especially this time that the Bitcoins price rate is way too high. I’m surprised to see that the price climbed back up quickly after the fall it had when Segwit2x was cancelled.
copper member
Activity: 658
Merit: 284
November 20, 2017, 01:42:32 AM
Never, it is always bad idea to stop buying bitcoin.
I found it very profitable to buy bitcoin than saving my money in the bank.
Bitcoin value is growing in an exponential rates over time better than banks or gold as well.
For me, I always find it fun to buy bitcoins with traditional fiat currency, and God, i hate banks because they are greedy. Smiley
Activity: 198
November 20, 2017, 01:02:16 AM
For now, I think you should stop cause the BTC is in high value right now.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
November 19, 2017, 11:42:31 PM
No do not stop buying bitcoin because its price is still continue to increase and will continue to increase again because I have read from a friend there will a fork to happen this coming November 25. In this case there is a big chance that bitcoins price will increase again so buy and hold it.

Yeah, if you can still afford to buy bitcoin , then keep buying. The more you buy bitcoin, the more you earn huge amount of profit. Bitcoin's value will keep on pumping so you should keep on storing your bitcoin. But of course, if you think the price is too high for you to buy, I would suggest to stop buying bitcoin first and wait for the price to low.

I think its your way of choice how much you can afford to invest. If you have enough maney to invest then keep buying bitcoin because the more you have invest will the more profit you will earned soon. But if your budget are small, better to wait until the price is low.
Activity: 359
November 19, 2017, 11:09:55 PM
No do not stop buying bitcoin because its price is still continue to increase and will continue to increase again because I have read from a friend there will a fork to happen this coming November 25. In this case there is a big chance that bitcoins price will increase again so buy and hold it.

Yeah, if you can still afford to buy bitcoin , then keep buying. The more you buy bitcoin, the more you earn huge amount of profit. Bitcoin's value will keep on pumping so you should keep on storing your bitcoin. But of course, if you think the price is too high for you to buy, I would suggest to stop buying bitcoin first and wait for the price to low.
Activity: 163
Merit: 0
November 19, 2017, 11:07:31 PM
Buy and hold, this can be $10k in 2018!
Activity: 196
November 19, 2017, 10:59:42 PM
Dont stop believe it keep buying bitcoin or atleast earn resposibly and proceed to success is the one that will benefit for life . Bitcoin is unstoppable in rate and value growth so better up save now before it is too late.
Agreed, many people still wasting their thoughts on buying bitcoin, bitcoin always prove that many people are wrong because most of them when there is a dip thinks that it will not comeback again to its usual pattern which is growing, 2 months ago the price of bitcoins rose up significantly and most people miss this opportunity.
Activity: 364
Merit: 267
November 19, 2017, 10:50:05 PM
That will be the perfect time you should buy or invest in bitcoins when its market value goes down. Of course, you will buy it at a lower price and probably you can sell it at a higher price too because bitcoins has a greater percent of pumping its value than sucking it down.
I agree with you the price of bitcoin is continuously changing. There are times that it goes down which is a good time to invest and after a downtime it will go right back up and a much higher price than before. If you're thinking to invest in bitcoin, invest while you can because the price has a higher chance to have a much higher value.
Pages:
Jump to: