Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I stop Buying BTC? - page 30. (Read 17851 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
reading.......
November 19, 2017, 10:48:47 PM
Dont stop believe it keep buying bitcoin or atleast earn resposibly and proceed to success is the one that will benefit for life . Bitcoin is unstoppable in rate and value growth so better up save now before it is too late.
Activity: 294
Merit: 252
November 19, 2017, 10:25:04 PM
Should I stop buying BTC for above market value or should I start paying the listed price? I support Bitcoin and still pay 5k a BTC does anyone see bitcoin going back up?
No do not stop buying bitcoin because its price is still continue to increase and will continue to increase again because I have read from a friend there will a fork to happen this coming November 25. In this case there is a big chance that bitcoins price will increase again so buy and hold it.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 510
November 19, 2017, 09:50:33 PM
I regret not holdng on to my btc Cry

I think it depends on how much you can afford to invest. For me, I bought all I’m going to buy between 2012 and about 2014. I decided that I couldn’t afford to put any more money into cryptocurrencies after that especially with the prices so high.

However, if you have money available to invest and believe in Bitcoin, then it’s okay to buy some. It just depends on your situation.
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
November 19, 2017, 08:50:09 PM
Should I stop buying BTC for above market value or should I start paying the listed price? I support Bitcoin and still pay 5k a BTC does anyone see bitcoin going back up?
Well it sure does now, just after 2 months the increase of Bitcoin's value is almost 50%. Then it was 5k but now it is 7k, it sure is what we can call a 'pump'. So by that time you should've bought as many as you can, because as of now you're going to have a lot of profit.
Activity: 392
November 19, 2017, 06:32:55 PM
That will be the perfect time you should buy or invest in bitcoins when its market value goes down. Of course, you will buy it at a lower price and probably you can sell it at a higher price too because bitcoins has a greater percent of pumping its value than sucking it down.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
November 19, 2017, 06:27:38 PM
I regret not holdng on to my btc Cry
Activity: 2702
Merit: 704
Bitcoin is GOD
November 19, 2017, 02:46:11 PM
Hey, I should advise you to stop Buying BTC until you are contented on what you have and what you will earn in the future. Try to compute the amount you will earn after 2 years or how long you will hold your bitcoin if you  buy now. Do some research and statistic computation or prediction. Read some article on what will happen in bitcoin price in the future. That's all I can tell. Well, Godspeed!!!

Now bitcoin gives an excellent chance to get rich. All that is required of you is just to have patience and not to sell a coin for several years. The price of bitcoin will be much higher than now.
Bitcoin give to us the chance to make money, but I do not know how much chances of being rich it give to us, unless you have a lot of bitcoin the chance of becoming rich is not so high right now especially the ones that need to pay such huge prices to get a single bitcoin since now they to invest huge sums of money to get something that only a year ago could be got for 1000 dollars, but in any case bitcoin is still a great opportunity to make money if you can hold for a long time.
Activity: 1273
Merit: 507
November 18, 2017, 11:09:20 PM

If you stop buying Bitcoin will be a wrong move as you know when price is low you should not sell should buy only this is basic of the business.

Well and fine in bitcoin as the prediction of bitcoin rate will be very good and we are expecting the 10k mark very  shortly so wait for that moment. If you are not in hurry just hold it for best returns.
The decision is yours, Because we know that the price of bitcoins is not stable. But one sure will increase the price of bitcoins. And we do not know when it will happen. My tips for you buy you the drop of bitcoins. To earn you the price increase again. It's cheaper because you can buy bitcoins when the Fall price you buy. Now that the price of Bitcoins is 0.001 BTC is at $ 10. But if you buy cheap, the 0.001 BTC is at 8 $ down
Activity: 182
November 18, 2017, 11:02:58 PM
If you stop buying Bitcoin will be a wrong move as you know when price is low you should not sell should buy only this is basic of the business.

Well and fine in bitcoin as the prediction of bitcoin rate will be very good and we are expecting the 10k mark very  shortly so wait for that moment. If you are not in hurry just hold it for best returns.
Activity: 43
Merit: 10
November 18, 2017, 10:38:13 PM
I think we still have time to accumulate as much as we can before it takes off completely. Myself, i'm trying to get the most BTC and ETH i can to hold for the future. I just hope we keep scaling and getting new adoptions over time!

Getting bitcoin as you can before it is not flying up to the moon while you can. There's no time in stop buying bitcoin now if you don't want to have a better life for the next years to come you should stop now. And it's better that all of us here don't stop earning, trading and buying bitcoin. We are all helping the demand of bitcoin and that makes the price higher and all of us are getting enough benefits with it.
No you should not stop buying bitcoin but it’s the right time of buying bitcoin because now more and more big investor  have starting working with bitcoin so due to which the rate will be increased very high in very less time so if you can bought more bitcoin then you can earn more and more profit in future.
Activity: 812
Merit: 105
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
November 18, 2017, 08:49:55 PM
in my opinion continue to buy bitcoin, because bitcoin prices will continue to rise. if your money is gone then stop to buy bitcoin and if our money is still much better continue to buy bitcoin before we regret not to buy bitcoin earlier.
Activity: 210
November 18, 2017, 08:08:54 PM
Its up to you just read and get more knowledge about bitcoin so you dont regret someday my adivice is buy if the bitcoin go down and sell it if the bitcoin goes up so you want to get huge money take the risk and wait.
Activity: 674
Merit: 101
I am hired and not own by any Team!
November 18, 2017, 06:29:58 PM
I will recommended you to buy low, sell high. Don't do something that you lose your btc earnings rather make something for you to profit more and earn more.
Activity: 344
Merit: 250
November 18, 2017, 06:28:29 PM

No, you should consider bitcoin more like an asset for now, buy as much as you could and hold as much as you can afford. It would be wise to see bitcoin as an ever growing value asset. The right time to stop buying would be once the majority are into it and it is then widely accepted as a form of payment in all public and private institutions.
Bitcoin is the top cryptocurrency in the world that’s why the price and value goes high and therefore not everyone afford it to buy bitcoin for investment. That’s the main reason why people stop and we also need to stop buying bitcoin if the price goes low then we need to try for it and earn btc.
Activity: 328
November 18, 2017, 06:25:19 PM
for now I am no longer buy bitcoin because I think the price is too high because the capital that I have just a little. I think the price of 7500 is already a very high price
Of course you are right we need to hold now for some time because the price goes high that no one afford easily to buy bitcoin, bitcoin is the most popular currency now that’s why price of bitcoin goes high but I think this is a good thing for bitcoin users also and everyone dream.
Activity: 459
Merit: 251
November 18, 2017, 06:02:37 PM
for now I am no longer buy bitcoin because I think the price is too high because the capital that I have just a little. I think the price of 7500 is already a very high price

Its good to wait for its price to drop, but be sure that you wisely predicted the value change.. You should not stop buying bitcoin, the price is not yet to high. Its not too late to buy bitcoin, there is still promising future that awaits. There is no denying that it would be better to buy once price is lower that the current but sadly price is rising instead of dumping. So now, its still time to buy as much as we can afford, just look at bitcoin as ever growing aaset.
In the event that you have as of now have some bitcoins and you have some additional cash then you should purchase more bitcoins on the grounds that the more you have bitcoins the more you have odds of procuring benefit and Bitcoin will likewise profit more sheltered in light of the fact that keeping cash could be dangerous yet Bitcoin is protected place for the cash that is the reason you should purchase increasingly bitcoins.

I love how everyone says "bitcoins" "buy Bitcoins", etc. when the reality of it is in today's world 99% of people can't afford to "buy bitcoins" and most people can't afford to even buy one, unless they take a big gamble with their life savings or something.

It is crazy to think how back in the day people made 35 or 50 Bitcoins per day from mining it on their laptops. Imagine making $200,000 ina  day just from running a program on your laptop.
Activity: 146
November 18, 2017, 05:47:48 PM
You can still buy Bitcoin
The price will be higher in the future.
Bitcoin has not reached the top yet!
The best thing about Bitcoin come soon ...
You will still be surprised!
Activity: 373
November 18, 2017, 05:11:26 PM

Yes you can stop buying bitcoin for now. Anyway I think you already have enough bitcoin because you can afford to buy it in the price of $5000. Now bitcoin price is bigger so there's no problem if you want to stop buying bitcoin for now so you can also save money for the next time that you want to buy bitcoin again.
Activity: 350
IF PROBLEM WITH MY TRUST THEN BRING AN ESCROW.
November 18, 2017, 04:42:17 PM

Its good to wait for its price to drop, but be sure that you wisely predicted the value change.. You should not stop buying bitcoin, the price is not yet to high. Its not too late to buy bitcoin, there is still promising future that awaits. There is no denying that it would be better to buy once price is lower that the current but sadly price is rising instead of dumping. So now, its still time to buy as much as we can afford, just look at bitcoin as ever growing aaset.
In the event that you have as of now have some bitcoins and you have some additional cash then you should purchase more bitcoins on the grounds that the more you have bitcoins the more you have odds of procuring benefit and Bitcoin will likewise profit more sheltered in light of the fact that keeping cash could be dangerous yet Bitcoin is protected place for the cash that is the reason you should purchase increasingly bitcoins.
Activity: 252
Merit: 104
“Blockchain Connection Framework”
November 18, 2017, 04:13:47 PM

Yes, I'm still believe on bitcoin so I keep hold most of my bitcoin. Chinese issue may affect this fenomena but I'm sure there will be another momentum for bitcoin to going up higher than current highest on this year.
But it's up to you since as we all know that bitcoin is risky investation ( high risk high reward ! )

China is a big market. And although it might affect how the value of bitcoin plays, it is only a portion of what comprises the whole trend that affect the bitcoin market. I think for now, I would still be a good idea to buy even if it commands a high price point because it's value keeps on increasing, who knows by next month it would reach a record 10,000 dollars.
Pages:
Jump to: