Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I stop Buying BTC? - page 28. (Read 17851 times)

Activity: 248
Merit: 100
WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM
November 23, 2017, 09:52:44 AM
Should I stop buying BTC for above market value or should I start paying the listed price? I support Bitcoin and still pay 5k a BTC does anyone see bitcoin going back up?
I think you better not stop buying BTC especially when you can afford it because we know that in the next 10-20 years BTC's price might reach 100k. So you might better buy and save bitcoin for your future.
Activity: 93
Merit: 14
November 23, 2017, 09:15:15 AM
Should I stop buying BTC for above market value or should I start paying the listed price? I support Bitcoin and still pay 5k a BTC does anyone see bitcoin going back up?
Don't stop buying BTC. Better to buy more and wait for it to have bigger amount of money.
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
November 23, 2017, 08:41:06 AM
Stop buying bitcoins when you have a lot of money already invested in it. Bitcoin is unstable so this means that it can go down so you can lose all of your money.

Never do all in because that is not logical.
Activity: 93
November 23, 2017, 08:17:29 AM
Just believe in bitcoin. Lots of people has proven that the bitcoin is the next generation of money.
Activity: 630
Merit: 24
November 23, 2017, 08:12:38 AM
It’s important to understand how Bitcoin works  Until you stop doing this.Why should you stop When you see its great potential? Bitcoin has developed new directions in technical sphere,i think it is a secure investment and there is one question do you want  long-term profitable invesment? Yes,its true there is a risk but i think it's more safer than  gambling or doing other business as trading other assets.Time does not diminish bitcoin,time strengthens it,The history of bitcoin proves it that bitcoin has a great possibility.My advice is to make a decision based on  the analyses.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
November 23, 2017, 07:55:27 AM
well, I guess if you want to change your performance, from investing bitcoin, to producing bitcoin, of course it does not matter. Buying bitcoin is indeed a really tough thing right now. moreover the price is very high. but if it's possible, maybe buying bitcoin is a good thing.
Buying bitcoin is a good thing if you are preferring for long term holding because only that case you can make sure that you will earn a lot of money and have enough profit to buy all the things that you want. If you will keep buying bitcoin regularly then you can build an almost safe portfolio because cost averaging is one of the most effective strategy for long term investment.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
November 23, 2017, 04:47:45 AM
well, I guess if you want to change your performance, from investing bitcoin, to producing bitcoin, of course it does not matter. Buying bitcoin is indeed a really tough thing right now. moreover the price is very high. but if it's possible, maybe buying bitcoin is a good thing.
Activity: 812
Merit: 251
November 23, 2017, 04:34:36 AM

As long as I know that bitcoin will continuously rising up, I won't stop[ buying and hold it in a long term.  Particularly now that it is still bitcoin was amazingly kicking out the value going to the moon, it is great chance to hold for awhile.
Activity: 102
November 23, 2017, 04:09:21 AM
No keep buying bitcoin because it is the right time to buy because of its low price because after the issue in china soon it be more popular and it will become more valuable so if i have the money i will buy more btcoin and have high risk for high success
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
November 23, 2017, 04:06:55 AM
my advice is better you try to find ways to produce bitcoin in another way, or you can buy bitcoin and start trading it in the market, just like you play forex. that way you can get a profit or additional bitcoin from the trade. as we know the current bitcoin prices continue to creep up. how long will you keep paying for it? is sufficient funds for the future? you need to think about it.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036
November 23, 2017, 04:00:54 AM
While others keep telling you that everyday is a good day to buy Bitcoins, I say stop buying Bitcoins and instead look for a way to earn Bitcoins or generate Bitcoins without buying them coming from pocket. Buying Bitcoins comes with additional charges and rate of buying Bitcoins is usually higher so look for ways to earn Bitcoins instead. If you are employed, you can introduce Bitwage to your employer and if you have skills you can ask Bitcoins as mode of payment.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 606
November 23, 2017, 03:58:24 AM
Yes, you should stop buying it with the present price, it's 8k3$ and it already cross the target for buying. If Bitcoin back to 7k$ i will spend all my capital to buy bitcoins.
Stop when you do not want to make money, actually that depend on your purpose, if you want a long term hold then anytime you can buy bittcoins at any price. It's only traders who needs a good timing in buying so they can benefit selling it in a short period of time, right now bitcoin is on pump and they are waiting for a bad news that will create FUD so the price will dump, when the situation will happen, they'll accumulate as many as they can and then sell when the price back to normal.
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
November 23, 2017, 03:51:02 AM
Yes, you should stop buying it with the present price, it's 8k3$ and it already cross the target for buying. If Bitcoin back to 7k$ i will spend all my capital to buy bitcoins.
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
November 22, 2017, 02:47:43 AM
Unless there is no other choice, you should not stop buying bitcoin. First of all, bitcoin is concerned by many types of people. They are learning about bitcoin and the blockchain. Investors are spending their money on this cryptocurrency. THey believe that bitcoin is a good way to invest their money. They see bitcoin as digital gold. That is the sight which will make the price of bitcoin even higher in the future Wink
Ehh. Even though Bitcoin looks promising right now, in the far future, the coin needs a ton of integration before it can be accepted as general currency. It can't handle nearly as much transactions per second as our current credit/debit card system. And honestly, that's the most important thing right. Being able to handle a ton of transactions in a short amount of time.
No No don't stop buying bitcoin if you have money buy some more and hold it. if you are good in trade than make some trade with these bitcoin it will more profitable for you that holding your bitcoin and making trade. Also you can invest your bitcoin in a single project of your own or with some expert people, it will generate income for you in future. the main thing is buying bitcoin. if you buy you can invest you can trade.
Activity: 847
Merit: 500
November 21, 2017, 02:27:47 PM
Unless there is no other choice, you should not stop buying bitcoin. First of all, bitcoin is concerned by many types of people. They are learning about bitcoin and the blockchain. Investors are spending their money on this cryptocurrency. THey believe that bitcoin is a good way to invest their money. They see bitcoin as digital gold. That is the sight which will make the price of bitcoin even higher in the future Wink
Ehh. Even though Bitcoin looks promising right now, in the far future, the coin needs a ton of integration before it can be accepted as general currency. It can't handle nearly as much transactions per second as our current credit/debit card system. And honestly, that's the most important thing right. Being able to handle a ton of transactions in a short amount of time.
Activity: 403
Merit: 250
Less is more
November 21, 2017, 01:38:11 PM
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
November 21, 2017, 02:56:11 AM
In my opinion,if bitcoin decreases its value, I think it is the best time for you to buy bitcoin. Bitcoin will surely raise its price. As of now, I think it will keep on increasing and by 2018, if we are lucky, it might increase again. Some traders do the buy low sell high strategy and I think its working for them.There will be loses but other coins are increasing as well so it will break even. Trading experts quoted : bitcoin investment is like a poker game, with good read you can earn but bad luck can sometimes hit you hard. It's all about taking the risk.
Activity: 345
Merit: 100
November 21, 2017, 02:55:43 AM
No. You should not stop investing to Bitcoin and to wait for its market value to fall since its market price is continuously increasing
 it will only take time to wait for its valie to be low, it would be a better idea to invest now and hold for a long period of time because it will surely be more expensive in the future.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058
November 21, 2017, 02:27:36 AM
you must not lose hope now. bitcoin will surely comeback to the right price it has. keep buying bitcoin and you will still get a lot of profit after.
Buying and selling, as in an exchanger? If it’s an exchanger you’re talking about, an exchanger doesn’t care whether price is going down or going up, all they care about is buying and selling Bitcoins to people. But as for me, with the amount of Bitcoin I have now, I don’t think I should still be buying Bitcoin especially at this high rate of $7000. I might buy some if price happens to fall, though I’m not sure of that.
Activity: 700
Merit: 275
November 20, 2017, 08:45:42 AM

Ah! Im sure you are still holding your bitcoin since September this year because you will find yourself lucky enough after looking at the prices that bitcoin is currently having. I mean it is such a great profit for you that you can take home. The prices back then where like around the 1.8-2.5K and this just almost 700% rise in the current year itself. Im looking forward to see it go even further so instead of selling them even at this point I’m actually thinking to buy it. This is real holy grail for the era and I’m having it no matter what who dumps it in the first place. :-) Just buy it and be rich in the year 2018 man.

Pages:
Jump to: