Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I stop Buying BTC? - page 31. (Read 17851 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 113
November 18, 2017, 08:35:00 AM
for now I am no longer buy bitcoin because I think the price is too high because the capital that I have just a little. I think the price of 7500 is already a very high price

Its good to wait for its price to drop, but be sure that you wisely predicted the value change.. You should not stop buying bitcoin, the price is not yet to high. Its not too late to buy bitcoin, there is still promising future that awaits. There is no denying that it would be better to buy once price is lower that the current but sadly price is rising instead of dumping. So now, its still time to buy as much as we can afford, just look at bitcoin as ever growing aaset.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
November 18, 2017, 08:31:58 AM
We have to keep dancing until music rings and stops. No one knows when that case comes. Technical analysis would provide with some degree useful information.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 536
November 18, 2017, 08:08:02 AM
I regularly buy Dash, I expect Bitcoin to be at least $ 4000 to buy Bitcoin because the price of Bitcoin is really high.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
November 18, 2017, 03:48:09 AM
for now I am no longer buy bitcoin because I think the price is too high because the capital that I have just a little. I think the price of 7500 is already a very high price
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
November 18, 2017, 03:08:24 AM
I think we still have time to accumulate as much as we can before it takes off completely. Myself, i'm trying to get the most BTC and ETH i can to hold for the future. I just hope we keep scaling and getting new adoptions over time!

Getting bitcoin as you can before it is not flying up to the moon while you can. There's no time in stop buying bitcoin now if you don't want to have a better life for the next years to come you should stop now. And it's better that all of us here don't stop earning, trading and buying bitcoin. We are all helping the demand of bitcoin and that makes the price higher and all of us are getting enough benefits with it.
Activity: 126
November 18, 2017, 01:41:33 AM
I think we still have time to accumulate as much as we can before it takes off completely. Myself, i'm trying to get the most BTC and ETH i can to hold for the future. I just hope we keep scaling and getting new adoptions over time!
Activity: 48
November 18, 2017, 01:35:18 AM
Actually it depends like if you are interested in earning bitcoins then never stop buying bitcoins and investing it some online digital trade but if you want the present worth is enough for you then never go for buying it.but i will suggest that do some invest and buy it in return you will have handsome return.
Activity: 260
Merit: 10
November 18, 2017, 01:27:49 AM
Off course no because bitcoin helps a lot specially if you want to improve the way of you life. Many people have been improve their life because of bitcoin based on the testimonies of my friends they have been using it for couple of months and they get a lot of money so for me don't stop because it is very useful specially on the people that has been living in the third world country where in jobs was very insufficient I hope someday that it will help me a lot I hope you too.
Activity: 226
Merit: 103
November 18, 2017, 01:22:24 AM
Should I stop buying BTC for above market value or should I start paying the listed price? I support Bitcoin and still pay 5k a BTC does anyone see bitcoin going back up?

Well if I had a lot of money and nothing to find where to invest it in, I would probably buy more since I believe that it’s value would still become higher. There is a guarantee that it’s price would continue to go higher since it has been like this for quite some time.

Activity: 905
Merit: 113
November 18, 2017, 12:34:46 AM
for now the bitcoin price is getting higher so I suggest to stop. but if you have more money no problem. because your money will be a long-term investment that will make you rich in the future
Activity: 433
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA
November 17, 2017, 07:33:37 PM
if you look at bitcoin prices now. Maybe if for me, I will stop buying bitcoin first. and hopefully the price will weaken so i can buy btc again.
Activity: 311
November 17, 2017, 06:29:22 PM
It's always the good moment to buy bitcoin. It will increase at the end. Bitcoin investment won't deceive you. More and more people are interested in it, so the value is on a good path!
yes more and more are interested in bitcoin then bitcoin will
increase in price and now it is proven that bitcoin does not deceive
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
November 17, 2017, 05:59:32 PM
It's always the good moment to buy bitcoin. It will increase at the end. Bitcoin investment won't deceive you. More and more people are interested in it, so the value is on a good path!
Activity: 29
November 17, 2017, 03:30:30 PM
Should I stop buying BTC for above market value or should I start paying the listed price? I support Bitcoin and still pay 5k a BTC does anyone see bitcoin going back up?
you must not lose hope now. bitcoin will surely comeback to the right price it has. keep buying bitcoin and you will still get a lot of profit after.
that's right, don't stop to keep buying bitcoin, because bitcoin has a great potential in the future and current price still looks cheap, I am sure the price will rise above $10.000. with keep buying bitcoin it's included in people who support bitcoin for the higher price.
It is not bad to buy bitcoin becasue it is a good investment for you to have but it costs be better if you will find a way for you to earn bitcoin becasue it is much easier for you to earn bitcoin here in forum for you to have an initial investment for your future tradings, investment and transactions with the used of crypto-currency.
I agree with you it is much easier to earn bitcoins and you can do it too also this way you can lose nothing except the time you have spend on bitcoin self maybe you will lose that but not your money.
Activity: 273
November 17, 2017, 02:29:41 PM
I bet you should not jump into conclusion of stopping to buy bitcoin because of what you have just initially seen within the bitcoin's price status of going down. If you ever did stopping it, I bet you will surely regret it because the dumping of the price is just a normal phenomenon within the market that affects the price of bitcoin. Instead of stopping you must continue buying more to make yourself gain more once the price pumps which typically going on every little time after the dump.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 253
November 17, 2017, 02:26:03 PM
why you should stop buying bitcoin? bitcoin is still cheap, bitcoin is long term, do you think the current price is already very high? I think not, it's still too cheap. so I think it is not good to stop buying, keep buying bitcoin so that prices continue to rise.
Activity: 547
Merit: 500
November 17, 2017, 01:55:31 PM
If u will check chart of Bitcoin you'll see that Bitcoin made 10 steps forward 2 steps back, now is time to go forward for btc I can say that u can invest in it.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
November 17, 2017, 01:30:05 PM
you must not lose hope now. bitcoin will surely comeback to the right price it has. keep buying bitcoin and you will still get a lot of profit after.
that's right, don't stop to keep buying bitcoin, because bitcoin has a great potential in the future and current price still looks cheap, I am sure the price will rise above $10.000. with keep buying bitcoin it's included in people who support bitcoin for the higher price.
It is not bad to buy bitcoin becasue it is a good investment for you to have but it costs be better if you will find a way for you to earn bitcoin becasue it is much easier for you to earn bitcoin here in forum for you to have an initial investment for your future tradings, investment and transactions with the used of crypto-currency.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 252
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
November 17, 2017, 12:46:33 PM
Activity: 266
November 17, 2017, 12:18:39 PM
Pages:
Jump to: