Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I stop Buying BTC? - page 38. (Read 17851 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
October 20, 2017, 07:51:15 PM
You should not stop to buy bitcoin but should buy more when the price is cheap because bitcoin has a limited supply so when the supply has reached the maximum price will be up
True, right now we are still on time to buy bitcoin, but if you feel the price is too high you can always way a few days and weeks and wait for a better price, just do not make the mistake of waiting forever, once you see an attractive price that is the moment to get in bitcoin even if the price later goes down even further since no one is able to time the markets perfectly.

Many people make the  mistake of waiting too  much before buying bitcoin.  They wait for a big dump price that sometimes takes time before it happened.  You are right,  when trading there is really no perfect  time to hit the buy or the sell button so when we know that there will be a profit  earned we should do what we must do.  Bitcoin's price is continuously rising and if what most the people's gut is right,  the price will be higher next year.
Activity: 752
Merit: 500
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
October 20, 2017, 07:45:56 PM
You should not stop to buy bitcoin but should buy more when the price is cheap because bitcoin has a limited supply so when the supply has reached the maximum price will be up
True, right now we are still on time to buy bitcoin, but if you feel the price is too high you can always way a few days and weeks and wait for a better price, just do not make the mistake of waiting forever, once you see an attractive price that is the moment to get in bitcoin even if the price later goes down even further since no one is able to time the markets perfectly.

Yeah we can afford to wait for next few days and see how price goes from there as right now price is too high and may be we will see downfall in the price in coming days so waiting now is the best option but if price continues to go higher then you can afford to buy even at higher price as in the end of the year we will be see much higher price of bitcoins.
Activity: 2702
Merit: 704
Bitcoin is GOD
October 20, 2017, 06:21:57 PM
True, right now we are still on time to buy bitcoin, but if you feel the price is too high you can always wait a few days and weeks and wait for a better price, just do not make the mistake of waiting forever, once you see an attractive price that is the moment to get in bitcoin even if the price later goes down even further since no one is able to time the markets perfectly.
Activity: 477
Merit: 501
October 20, 2017, 02:22:56 PM
not afraid of buying I think in an investment situation( temporary)

but conditions are a sign that we are in a very difficult time

it is better for me than not to take time.
Exactly i think bitcoin is the best eve currency to invest a little dump for short time period doesn't really matter. you will always in a win win condition in the end. Bitcoin is still rising up even it experiencing ups and downs of it value. The good thing in bitcoin you can know what is the best time to buy and sell bitcoin. 5 thousand is big money to but bitcoin then if you notice that the value of bitcoin is dump sell it and at the time of dump buy it again and make profit.
Activity: 798
Merit: 253
October 20, 2017, 02:07:45 PM

This is really good if you are not afraid of buying the bitcoin because a lot of the people are trying to finish the power of the bitcoin by scaring the people to buy the bitcoin. They thought that the value of the bitcoin is not very high and the income of the bitcoin will be low so I use to have the bitcoin and the bitcoin will not go higher, buy today and then hold for the long time you will get rich through this.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002
October 20, 2017, 01:51:50 PM
Maybe you have regrets now if you have decided to stop buying bitcoin, if you were still buying bitcoin yesterday then I'm sure you will smile now because the bitcoin price breaks out at $6000.
Activity: 419
Merit: 250
October 20, 2017, 01:45:37 PM
we should start buying bitcoin now for the fork on the 25th Cheesy this will be aa huge investment again and as the pro says bitcoin will reach the 10k miles before the year ends !
Much better if you will buy btc after the fork there is a possibility that price will fall down and hodl it for atleast 2-3 months for sure it will pump again.
Much better if you can buy now and get a good gain from the forked chain, convert the fork to USD and watch if the value of BTC will come down or not and if it does, buy BTC with it. I believe that sounds more like a better bargain than waiting for the forked chain to be over when you are not even sure how fast the value will move up if almost everyone probably dump their BCG for BTC.
Example, if the price of Bitcoin will be low after fork and espcially the price of Bitcoin Gold also low while you still do not sell your Bitcoin at this time, do you think you still have profits? Only the price of Bitcoin dump ~ $500 while total value of Bitcoin Gold you have received is 1 BTG = $400 still make you have lose Wink
Activity: 459
Merit: 251
October 20, 2017, 11:50:45 AM
You should never stop buying BTC. Especially right now as it is still in it's store of value stage. It will continue to gain value, and will actually rise exponetially for a while during the transition from fiat being the world's reserve currency to Bitcoin.
Activity: 531
Merit: 102
October 20, 2017, 08:19:13 AM
Should I stop buying BTC for above market value or should I start paying the listed price? I support Bitcoin and still pay 5k a BTC does anyone see bitcoin going back up?

For now yes you can stop buying it because market is reacting in a negative way after the Exchange in China have started to shutdown. This would be a signal that other countries may soon follow it and thus the prices are going to slash in a big way in coming time.

It is about proper timing.  Stop buying when the price is high but continue buying when the bitcoin value is low.  Because even sometimes the value of bitcoin fluctuates, it eventually recover its value and commonly after the value of bitcoin fluctuates it follows eventually by values hike. Then, earnings will follow as well.  
Activity: 644
Merit: 299
October 20, 2017, 08:18:27 AM
we should start buying bitcoin now for the fork on the 25th Cheesy this will be aa huge investment again and as the pro says bitcoin will reach the 10k miles before the year ends !
Much better if you will buy btc after the fork there is a possibility that price will fall down and hodl it for atleast 2-3 months for sure it will pump again.
Much better if you can buy now and get a good gain from the forked chain, convert the fork to USD and watch if the value of BTC will come down or not and if it does, buy BTC with it. I believe that sounds more like a better bargain than waiting for the forked chain to be over when you are not even sure how fast the value will move up if almost everyone probably dump their BCG for BTC.
Activity: 305
Merit: 10
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 20, 2017, 07:58:18 AM
Should I stop buying BTC for above market value or should I start paying the listed price? I support Bitcoin and still pay 5k a BTC does anyone see bitcoin going back up?

Stop buying for now, because the price of bitcoin is too high, maybe you should wait if the price down and buy, but for now all i suggest is wait until you can buy in low price.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
October 20, 2017, 07:09:30 AM

no that is not good to stop to buy bit coin. in market bit coin has great demand but few times it's price going to increase and few times it's price going to decrease. in raising time we have to earn more profit. so never stop to buy bit coins. seriously bit coins are very valuable and very few only so for that reason you have to buy it. don't stop to buy it.
Activity: 33
October 20, 2017, 07:07:08 AM
btc have shine future so if you not need that money keep hold it better for you
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
October 20, 2017, 06:47:41 AM
I give advice so that you waiting time a more appropriate only to buy bitcoin because the price is still very relatively the high.if you buy now most likely will provide a huge losses later.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003
October 20, 2017, 06:31:23 AM

Activity: 176
Merit: 10
October 20, 2017, 06:30:04 AM
By now for sure you've already profited from the coins you bought a month ago. Bitcoin is a good investment and this time would be the best time to stop buying BTC because the price is high but once fork is here then BTC would most likely or I'm speculating it will go down and is the best time to buy again the coin.
There are two conditions the first one is when the price of bitcoin goes up so what will we do? So the answer will be to stop buying bitcoins to get more profit like that the second condition is when the price of bitcoin goes down the best choice will be to be patience and when again the price goes up then sell that bitcoin which will be profitable.
Activity: 18
October 20, 2017, 06:29:20 AM

Why would you stop buying BTC? BTC is a good investment, now that we are facing another hard fork and more chances of a dumped price may appear, i think, it is a good time to invest more.
In the world of investment of bitcoin there is no world of ‘stop’ because if some started investment in bitcoin and after sometime that person want to stop investment in bitcoin then this will be so bad, but here the question is stop buying BTC? Which is really strange in one case and in another case its right so we know all things have its right time and when the time come we need to step forward easily.
Activity: 742
October 20, 2017, 05:00:49 AM
Today,bitcoin price is $5,643.It seems that it would increase a little more.But during segwit 2x activation in november,bitcoin price may face a decline due to panic selling as no one knows which one would succeed,bitcoin supported by core team or bitcoin supported by segwit 2x.Also,more FUD would be spread in the market by big whales.Newbies would sell bitcoins in panic and thus make bitcoin price fall.

So,it would be better for you to stop buying bitcoins now and buy during that time as price would be low at that time.But very soon,after that bitcoin price may recover.
Activity: 882
October 20, 2017, 04:52:50 AM
By now for sure you've already profited from the coins you bought a month ago. Bitcoin is a good investment and this time would be the best time to stop buying BTC because the price is high but once fork is here then BTC would most likely or I'm speculating it will go down and is the best time to buy again the coin.
Yeah , you are right , Here you OP needed to see the profit that he made currently with the increase price and should buy more with that profit amount in the bitcoin trading . Here the reason that is another associated is the fork Because here this common news between the people that they will get bitcoin gold ( that is the chance of the experiment in the fork which is 99% in opinion ) ., So here we can expect that price will increase Because people will still buy more and more without any limit ( talks about rich people ) , So here OP have chances to make more and more profit and also to get bitcoin gold as a gold profit.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
October 20, 2017, 04:49:12 AM
Why stop buying bitcoin though ? If I were you, I will keep buying bitcoin because the price keep raising. It's like an investment for in the future, buy bitcoin right now and sell it in the future and enjoy your profit. I think the price can reach up to $7k soon.
Yes I agree with we still need to buy bitcoin because now a days the price is little down and it’s a very good time for all investors to keep buy bitcoins because I am sure end of the year the price will go high so then that will be the right time to sell and they can get a good profit from it I am also buying bitcoins now a days and I am sure it will give me a good profit.
Pages:
Jump to: