Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I stop trading in this bear market? - page 15. (Read 4466 times)

copper member
Activity: 322
Merit: 0
Trading is like an addiction, but this bear market seems will be very long. Bitcoin is going to under 6k USD, ETH is now 262 USD, Almost 80% coin fell down. I can't make profits at this moment in trading, Because after getting a little bit of profit, the market again goes under, then another coin eats my profit too. What should I do now?

I will advise you then to read books about famous traders, their biographies, the principles of their trade. If you read them, you will notice one important thing - they all got rich in the bear market. This of course sounds silly - but the fact remains. Bear market is better suited for trading. Exchanges give us the opportunity to earn on short positions - why don't you use them?
Activity: 1316
Merit: 502
if you are afraid of that moment then you can be quiet and do not trade or rather choose the safe path, but if you have the courage you can trade and make use of the price movements on the cryptocurrency as best as possible to make a profit even if you only get a little profit.
To be honest, the bear market is full of opportunities and small waves every day, we can surf and make a lot of profits but in return, whales and sharks can always bite us if they like, and the bite from these big fish has never been so light, it always creates deep wounds and pours a lot of blood. With such consequences, I think we are fearful or brave, we should still be quiet and look at the bear market, should not show strength and greed, the level of this battlefield is not for us, regret about the opportunity is possible but the loss is unacceptable
Activity: 350
Merit: 2
Trading is like an addiction, but this bear market seems will be very long. Bitcoin is going to under 6k USD, ETH is now 262 USD, Almost 80% coin fell down. I can't make profits at this moment in trading, Because after getting a little bit of profit, the market again goes under, then another coin eats my profit too. What should I do now?
if your profit are not increase just leave and find the good market and make sure that it can help you and ofcourse think before you choose
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
if you are afraid of that moment then you can be quiet and do not trade or rather choose the safe path, but if you have the courage you can trade and make use of the price movements on the cryptocurrency as best as possible to make a profit even if you only get a little profit.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 253
we should not give up in any condition at cryptocurrency market.this is not give us best solution, and if we give up with currency condition its means all time we had already spend could be useless.
when price falls is an opportunity to find a place to enter market. of course it is for potential coins in the future, so our waiting is not in vain. many investors are actually happy with such conditions, because of greater profit-seeking opportunities
Activity: 636
Merit: 11
we should not give up in any condition at cryptocurrency market.this is not give us best solution, and if we give up with currency condition its means all time we had already spend could be useless.
Activity: 2478
Merit: 215
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
The decision is yours because but i advise to you do not stop and don't give, you can stop for while to rest you mind from the stress because of the current bear market.

I suggest if ready again to work in trading choose day trade and choose nexybit excahnge for your trading job i will assure for you your investment is very secure.
Activity: 490
Merit: 107
Don't stop trading at bear market, and instead of quiting just have patience and wait for you asset to gain profitable value by holding your asset for a long term goals. Bear market is our chance to buy for more coins to hold for, and sell when it rises higher in price of each coin. Always think for better future and set aside those failures in life, and all you have to do is be positive.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
Vice versa, in my opinion it is easier to trade in such bear market. Am I wrong? How you gonna trade in a bull market? In a bull market you need to hold. But in general, if you do not know how to trade better don't do it. It's very risky.
If you are a day trader whether we are in a bear market or a bull market is completely irrelevant, you are going to make money because in the shortest time frames there is not much of a difference between the markets, that is why skilled traders can make money in any market conditions as long as they have a trading strategy that works over the long term.
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
You’re wrong, a bear market shouldn’t be the reason for you to quit trading. There are helpful strategies that you can use to trade and win no matter the market condition, I believe the scalping method of trading is the best to use during the bear market times.

If you use a long-term method you might lose your money. Since the market is mainly going down but with a little up and down, you can use the very short-term method to be making profits as it goes. So do not quit trading, you just need to practice and learn more about it.
Almost every trader do the same because nobody can make money while the price is on the way down. When you buy coins and the price drops more than that how can you earn money? Better option in such situations is to hold your coins and wait till the price rise again. Good traders make right decisions on the right time. it will benefit him the most.
Activity: 262
Merit: 10
For now the best you can do to your previous investment is to hold it because if you buy it in a high price so because of bear market you can't get a high profit now. I think buying a new coin now is a good thing because sometimes bearish market is good too it will give you a profit too.

In  bear market we shouldn't act quickly, because for the main time its not a certain situation. Uncertainty remains so unpredictable due to volatile market was so problematic, and many panic sellers always did some failure moves on their asset. Stay calm at bear market and  just hold your coins for good purpose.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 112
If you are having difficulty in getting some profits then it would be better for you to stop trading. You can later come back when the market goes up again. By the time you can concentrate on other things such as participating in bounties.
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
August was one the worst months for altcoins, many altcoins have bottomed out in August and recovered a bit after then, there was organized FUD. For traders who witnessed this situation before, it was great opportunity to buy altcoins, many altcoins have increased atleast %30 since August.
Activity: 14
If you can't profit in this bear market (which is hard), then I suggest you should move your money to UST (Tether).
By doing this, you can wait for a turning point of a potential bull market, then, you can easily buy Bitcoin again.

If you can profit in the current market, then keep trading i guess xD.

I'm still trading myself, whether we're in a bull- or a bear market.

Good luck!

> Netcre
Activity: 588
Merit: 103
No, Buy the dump coins and hodl it wait for the bullish run start and don't fight your emoticions always remind yourself not to panic selling.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
Do not sell coins, but wait for their price increase. While waiting learn to analyze the market, it will help you to understand how it works. And remember that bad speculation can be a good investment.
Activity: 445
Merit: 111
most traders only earn in a growing market. So, I think that these are not traders, because everyone can make money in a growing market. A real trader can extract a profit in any market condition.
Activity: 882
Merit: 104
For now the best you can do to your previous investment is to hold it because if you buy it in a high price so because of bear market you can't get a high profit now. I think buying a new coin now is a good thing because sometimes bearish market is good too it will give you a profit too.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 629

Making long-term investments in the current period is quite reasonable and the investments will be highly profitable. However, medium term investment will be a foolishness during this period. In the medium term, the price will move backwards in general and the result of the investment will be negative earnings. For this reason, I advise to carry out short-term purchase or long-term transactions in the current period. Long-term investments will yield a guarantee, while short-term investments will yield with the right transactions, but medium-term investments will only cause losses. For this reason, I recommend you to do short and long term transactions, it is better for you to stay away from medium term transactions.
Activity: 73
if I think it's better not to stop and continue to buy lots of coins that have great potential because the price of the coin is cheap and to be held only until the coin has a large increase or if it is sold can get a good profit later

well, you have to realize that these coins have no value. They are not backed by any country, asset or fondamental. They are basically worth 0. Their only value is speculative. Holding coins hoping they will bounce in the future may yield results but it is one of the riskiest strategy, especially given that money has been flowing out of the market for now one year. If no new money pumps back into the market it will inexorably go south. Brokers will try to jack up bitcoin by all means but if bitcoin fails to gain more public acceptance, its value will gradually goes down to zero

Pages:
Jump to: