Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I stop trading in this bear market? - page 16. (Read 4466 times)

Activity: 32
Merit: 3
Vice versa, in my opinion it is easier to trade in such bear market. Am I wrong? How you gonna trade in a bull market? In a bull market you need to hold. But in general, if you do not know how to trade better don't do it. It's very risky.
Just sit and see the chart research when will market will go up and focus on your trade.You're not alone who is facing this panic.
Yeah of course it is very risky and earning money from trading is this bearish market is much difficult. I also suggest that only well experienced traders should take this risk. New investors should not try trading in this situation. My strategy is to hold my coins in such situations but regularly observe the market every moment. When there is little bit chance I try to cash this opportunity.
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange
I think maybe you should shift to trading medium term, like buying the coins in dip down and sell when the price went high, that's what i do these days and i am making little profit though it's not frequent because it takes days for market to cycle between up and down
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
it depends on you, if you feel enough then you can stop and wait for the market to recover, but if you feel there is an opportunity to get profit then why don't you take the opportunity ..
And this also depends on the proportion or scale of profit that you earn while trading in the down market. If you compare the profit you earn now to the profit that you could possibly earn when the market is green, you might not probably trade your coins right now and would rather choose to hold it. In the same way, people decide to do this or that by calculating the utility they get in doing so. Doing what you want is an entirely subjective issue.
Activity: 699
Merit: 438
September 30, 2018, 11:01:51 AM
I think Yes, if there will be a unfair moment in the investment that you have then it will create tension from its services.
Sooner or later from this it will suffer in major loss and you should avoid and escape from that. Controlling the market value is not a great thing since it can easily controlled all investments income.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 502
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 29, 2018, 04:47:04 AM
if you are afraid of bear market conditions then you should be able to stop when there is a bear market, but if you have the ability to be able to determine the right time to buy and sell coins then you can continue trading, by utilizing small movements, and that depends on choice you.

First, the bearish trend seems to be over. Secondly, when you have any doubts about trading, you should better change your activity. Trading needs courageous people.
You have a point, you can`t trade if you are full with doubts. But even thou we were in bear market for months, price was never calm, we always had spikes and dips after that, and again after some time price rise again, trading was possible trough all this bear market. Price is rising again and looks like the bear market is over, its happen every year with the end of summer, price start to grow. I think we can expect market to grow a lot in next few months.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
September 29, 2018, 04:21:41 AM
if you are afraid of bear market conditions then you should be able to stop when there is a bear market, but if you have the ability to be able to determine the right time to buy and sell coins then you can continue trading, by utilizing small movements, and that depends on choice you.

First, the bearish trend seems to be over. Secondly, when you have any doubts about trading, you should better change your activity. Trading needs courageous people.
Activity: 310
Merit: 101
September 28, 2018, 07:29:14 AM
In my opinion only about a month, everything will go well with the market. So we should consider and wait for more time and you should not stop trade because before Bitcoin price increases we will benefit much from trading Altcoins under Bitcoin to sell off.
Activity: 336
September 28, 2018, 06:38:47 AM
at the moment, I do not see the point of trading, only if a small amount of bitcoin to practice skills, but not to earn

As I see, the bearish trend is coming to its end but I still do not think that it is the right time to trend now. Just wait a bit more, several months, and then go on.
Activity: 420
September 28, 2018, 02:48:01 AM
Activity: 1134
Merit: 103
September 28, 2018, 02:16:42 AM
Vice versa, in my opinion it is easier to trade in such bear market. Am I wrong? How you gonna trade in a bull market? In a bull market you need to hold. But in general, if you do not know how to trade better don't do it. It's very risky.

For experience trader, it will very easy for trading in the bear market but people who don't have experience will always lose their holding in the bear market. So instead of losing it is better to stay away from the market.
Activity: 854
Merit: 501
September 28, 2018, 02:01:25 AM
For me NO, because it's realy nice to trade in bear market. Just use some indicator and momentum indicator for using chart, always buy the dip. Just learn how to read chart and patterns, you will really earn profits while bear market.
I believe you’re saying the truth, bear market is a good time for trading and if you really know what to do, and when to buy in, you’re probably going to come out with a lot of profit by the end of the day. Some people don’t know that yet, but you should ask yourself why people still continue their trading when market is down, that’s because they don’t think the same thing as you’re thinking, rather they see a lot of opportunities in it.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 27, 2018, 01:56:34 PM
Just sit and see the chart research when will market will go up and focus on your trade.You're not alone who is facing this panic.

Well they're pretty similar, the dilemma for trading in a bull or bear market. Since the market is fluctuating none the less, anyone can still make profit. Experienced day traders do that regularly.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 505
September 27, 2018, 07:00:00 AM
Trading is like an addiction, but this bear market seems will be very long. Bitcoin is going to under 6k USD, ETH is now 262 USD, Almost 80% coin fell down. I can't make profits at this moment in trading, Because after getting a little bit of profit, the market again goes under, then another coin eats my profit too. What should I do now?
You’re wrong, a bear market shouldn’t be the reason for you to quit trading. There are helpful strategies that you can use to trade and win no matter the market condition, I believe the scalping method of trading is the best to use during the bear market times.

If you use a long-term method you might lose your money. Since the market is mainly going down but with a little up and down, you can use the very short-term method to be making profits as it goes. So do not quit trading, you just need to practice and learn more about it.
Activity: 574
September 27, 2018, 03:57:34 AM
if you don't have a match for trading and if you can't control the patience you have when trading then you can temporarily get out of the market but still hold your assets until the price rises again and you can get very much profit. do not panic easily and as much as possible do not sell your assets at low prices.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
September 27, 2018, 03:29:35 AM
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
September 27, 2018, 03:15:36 AM
The bearish market is quite long and in a circumstance like this market just experience brokers makes anything from the market. It isn't for the amateur to play around as he will lose all his cash in this sort of market. The market is draining and seeking after any solid news to alter the course.
Activity: 518
September 26, 2018, 07:40:40 AM
it depends on you, if you feel enough then you can stop and wait for the market to recover, but if you feel there is an opportunity to get profit then why don't you take the opportunity ..
Activity: 165
Merit: 10
September 26, 2018, 07:26:52 AM
It can be good or bad. The more important factor is the volatility. With increased volatility, rising margins and businesses can earn more for each transaction. Trading volume may increase with increasing volatility.
Activity: 504
Merit: 105
September 26, 2018, 07:23:42 AM
No, That's an opportunity to have a profit everytime the price goes down and up it is good for scarping but could only a small profit. Bearish market is good for the long term profit when you buy on lowest price on bear market.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
September 26, 2018, 06:59:42 AM
if I think it's better not to stop and continue to buy lots of coins that have great potential because the price of the coin is cheap and to be held only until the coin has a large increase or if it is sold can get a good profit later
Pages:
Jump to: