Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I stop trading in this bear market? - page 18. (Read 4466 times)

Activity: 555
Merit: 252
September 18, 2018, 05:40:45 AM
Trading is like an addiction, but this bear market seems will be very long. Bitcoin is going to under 6k USD, ETH is now 262 USD, Almost 80% coin fell down. I can't make profits at this moment in trading, Because after getting a little bit of profit, the market again goes under, then another coin eats my profit too. What should I do now?
in your case it remains only to wait. It is difficult to say, of course, how much time must pass, but I do not see any other way out.
We should not make a decision according to the long time it has taken to stay in bear market but we should take it normal. It will increase once again as was recovered in the last few years after downfalls worst than this year. Do not consider this in proceeding for buying but try to avoid these useless talks so that you may be able to get this better source of trading.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
September 17, 2018, 04:24:39 PM
Trading in this bear market comes with massive risk because prices of coins are highly volatile and can begin a potential downtrend and this is not good for any trader in this market. The proces can plummet and you lose heavily. This is why we do not suggest trading in the bear market
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
September 17, 2018, 04:16:33 PM
Trading is like an addiction, but this bear market seems will be very long. Bitcoin is going to under 6k USD, ETH is now 262 USD, Almost 80% coin fell down. I can't make profits at this moment in trading, Because after getting a little bit of profit, the market again goes under, then another coin eats my profit too. What should I do now?
It's ridiculous if you stop and give up in this bearish market, at least you have gotten a little in the market like this, so what makes you stop, trust the market and the price will not always go down, the increase will happen, what's wrong with staying patient time, profit is definitely obtained and you will be happy if you get it
Activity: 1190
Merit: 511
September 17, 2018, 03:13:34 PM
Wait for a while because this will definitely return to stability, and I think you can buy coins that you already have to get some profit.
You are right, it is really hard to do investing in this kind of situation, but it is always up to us if we are going to take the risk or we will watch the show or the market, we really have to be confident enough before we will take risk, it is okay to invest in bear market just make sure that you are sure about the kind of project or coins that you are investing at.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
September 17, 2018, 11:53:46 AM
Wait for a while because this will definitely return to stability, and I think you can buy coins that you already have to get some profit.
Activity: 378
September 17, 2018, 11:24:40 AM
your situation is the same as I experienced, so I am currently deciding to reduce activity in the market, I prefer to hold bitcoin and ethereum than the altcoin, if the situation improves then I will return to the crypto market
Activity: 56
Merit: 1
September 17, 2018, 11:03:45 AM
Take profits earlier, you should recognize bearish divergence in time to exit your long and flip it to short. It's not wise to trade like a permabull and always go long.

Reassess your trading strategy.
Activity: 602
September 17, 2018, 10:05:19 AM
You are right all market is almost 90% down, if we observe market then we can see a slow rise in market & then sudden dump make it red again.
I think we shouldn’t stop trading but we have to take advantage from this rise & fall like other traders who are making profit from trading.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 502
September 17, 2018, 08:51:27 AM
if you don't have trading skills and if you can't control the patience you have then you should not have to trade when a bear market is happening, but if you still have capital and you can use trading and have courage then you can trade and make the best use of price movements.
Merit: 4
September 17, 2018, 08:46:22 AM
take profit in bull, buy cheap in bear..keep doing that.
Activity: 83
Merit: 3
September 17, 2018, 08:11:37 AM
The problem is we dont know when this bearish trend will end,  more than 8 month crypto market on bearish, and with this long periode should be already any sign this down trend finish and change to bullish. Although in bearish market,  many altcoin was going up in big gainer like 1 to 3 times just a few days. So keep continue to trade with smaller balance is good idea to make some profit.
It depends on your well and the situations you are facing. If you think it is better to quit trading then you should leave this field but if you suspicious about the coming days about the price of bitcoin then you should continue because it is cryptocurrency world and anything is possible in this world. So don’t be panic and be strong to make your decisions about trading.
Activity: 2772
Merit: 645
No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small
September 16, 2018, 12:53:38 AM
If you have no success in short trading then just focus on long term trading.
In this bear market, you will see a cheap price and that would give you the advantage to accumulate as this market will rise again.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
September 15, 2018, 11:22:28 PM
Make the right decision in this situation, because if you make a wrong decision, you will be able to lose all your assets.
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
September 15, 2018, 08:04:23 PM
I've actually traded before in bear markets and let me tell you, even if you are a bear, you will still have a hard time making money.

Bear markets, especially very long bear markets are never good for the markets. Even trading in 2008 stocks was very difficult for alot of people. Alot of scared money, losing liquidity, margin calls, etc.

Activity: 529
Merit: 101
September 15, 2018, 07:37:19 PM
It is up to you! If you are making the profit then you will not stop trading, right? And if you keep losing in trade then you have to break for some time! Though The crypto market is now in a bad condition, but traders are making a good profit from the trade! So, the decision is in your hands.
Activity: 700
Merit: 117
September 15, 2018, 07:19:18 PM
If you think you lose more than you earn then you can stop and wait at least until the market is more stable but fyi this kind is situation is also fun for trading because if you take advantage of the bounce then it's a good profit with short time frame, you just need to identify the support and resistance zone.
You better hold it until it came into bull run.
Though the dumps we have now seems to be unusual as what we have last year which also be the reason why people started to worried and never knew what they'll do next. And it happens that they just sell their coins in low price.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 115
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 15, 2018, 04:01:13 PM

I believe yes. You better just start buying more but you should stay away from the market. Trading during this kind of situation might just result in uncertain losses so it is better if we'll buy and hold rather than selling.
Activity: 434
September 15, 2018, 03:41:41 PM
I had began trading long ago and faced huge losses within the starting of my buying and selling adventure. I failed to what to do and so determined to take a damage from trading. I analysed the market and once I felt i was confident sufficient to start buying and selling again simplest then I started out again. You could take a destroy as nicely until the marketplace conditions emerge as all right otherwise you find the bottom of the market to buy in. I think you are tired and you have to take some rest. 
Merit: 10
September 15, 2018, 12:33:03 PM
Yes, it is very good to stay away from the market when the coin price is kept decreasing which we don't know where the coin price will stop. So it is good to stay away from the market because you might lose your value if you sell them for low prices.
Activity: 448
September 15, 2018, 12:22:53 PM
 I do not expect you to follow the advice but would suggest you wait before you buy, we have not hit the bottom by a long way. I think you will half your capital from now till we actually hit the bottom. Good luck.
Pages:
Jump to: