Pages:
Author

Topic: Should leave the market? - page 16. (Read 32690 times)

Activity: 1120
Merit: 13
December 25, 2018, 06:23:52 AM
Do not lose your heart brother and you should believe in the market as I do whatever the situation is no matter it will change soon. So we even should not think to leave the market rather than we need to keep patience and also need to invest in the market.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
December 25, 2018, 06:15:18 AM
My choice is evident - I am going to stay here. If you leave the market now, you will have to sell the cryptocurrencies for the minimal prices. If you are ready to lose, do not hesitate and do it immediately.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
December 25, 2018, 04:38:11 AM
A little discussion about the market. Do you have belief in this market? In my country, people are frightening when the capitalization is reducing dramatically, many of whom have drawn out from the market. And some experts suggest that people should only invest in 20 coins which have the highest capitalization, and stay away from the low-capital ones. What is your opinion about this?

You may well follow this idea and not invest in other coins, but you understand that thereby lose a large amount of possible profit. It is necessary to assess all possible situations, as well as possible risks.
You need to make sure that you fully understand what you are working with, this business is all about how you will handle risk and how to take profits, the more you understand the more you can benefits and earned and not to quit that easy but to continue enjoying.
Activity: 320
Merit: 10
December 25, 2018, 04:28:03 AM
A little discussion about the market. Do you have belief in this market? In my country, people are frightening when the capitalization is reducing dramatically, many of whom have drawn out from the market. And some experts suggest that people should only invest in 20 coins which have the highest capitalization, and stay away from the low-capital ones. What is your opinion about this?

You may well follow this idea and not invest in other coins, but you understand that thereby lose a large amount of possible profit. It is necessary to assess all possible situations, as well as possible risks.
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
December 24, 2018, 01:00:22 PM
If you lost money, you must not leave with high loses from crypto, because if you do this you will regret about this decision in the future. We must wait with patient little more my friend.
Activity: 510
Merit: 2
December 24, 2018, 12:46:49 PM
Smile! The choice is your, you can decide to leave the market for some reasons but I don't think that this is the perfect time to leave the market.
Activity: 600
Merit: 100
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
December 24, 2018, 12:37:05 PM
I think it all depends on one's personal preference and decision. For me, if you have any doubts on the market, I think you should leaved. Crypto is not for people who have faint hearted. If you decided to enter crypto then you should know now already its volatility and unpredictability. In able to succeed in this field you should be patient and a good decision maker.
yes right, what should be done is not to be a coward of everything in the market and playing trading there will certainly be risks, so don't be prepared before you have the ability and have learned about the current cryptocurrency. the current price will not reflect the future because it is very volatile. so you need to be careful and together to undergo this process.
Activity: 1176
Vave.com
December 24, 2018, 11:46:28 AM
we are now preparing entrance for future chance as offering goods of service for public audience of pupils of indonesia as the token might comes into market of exchange to collects of more on funding as improving supports on reference to work with the project of the DOGEM.ID
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
December 24, 2018, 11:34:51 AM

I would invest in BTC and maybe 3-5 main altcoins now. Not now even, after some good dump (it will come - trust me). Then, after the market begins to grow rapidly and steadily, you can move your money to something else, less powerful, from top 100 on coinmarketcap.
Activity: 588
December 24, 2018, 11:30:54 AM
I still believe in the crypto market, it's true that a very drastic market decline some time ago caused many people to panic and choose to leave crypto, but those who leave crypto will definitely regret, because the price of dimarket will definitely rise again after this
maybe some of them temporary quit, and get back when price decline alot, so they get best price for bitcoin and other cryptocurrency.but some of them frustrated with this condition and finally give up.
Activity: 379
December 24, 2018, 11:26:18 AM
I have the same opinion. Many people have launched this market. There is no doubt that crypto is not the best time to invest. I will invest part of my money in Bitcoin and ETH.
Activity: 700
December 24, 2018, 11:21:50 AM
I still believe in the crypto market, it's true that a very drastic market decline some time ago caused many people to panic and choose to leave crypto, but those who leave crypto will definitely regret, because the price of dimarket will definitely rise again after this
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
December 24, 2018, 11:07:53 AM
I think it is not necessary to do this, the market seems to be slowly changing for the better, and I believe that next year everything will return to its former places
You don’t have to give up anything, believe me, that today’s time is changing, so I think that today you still need to continue to work and continue to invest. Try all the same to invest and not be sad. Because everything happens always in different ways.
Activity: 376
Merit: 251
December 24, 2018, 10:59:09 AM
People who are frightened to get in to this market shouldn't get in. They are likely to complain and look on the daily charts, when its not favorable to them, they'll start to whine.
Believe me, I had friends who tried to buy bitcoin and sadly they all did that because it didn't go according to what they thought.
December 24, 2018, 10:54:51 AM
We all have our own choice. This is all about freedom to do the things we thoughts meaningful ones. If you leave crypto then the possibility you will not be able to see the future things to happen.
With regards to trading it is also a choice and a fruit of investment objection. Choose the best decision to have maximized your potentials.
To protect themselves from loss of funds, experts are not limited to one asset, but collect a portfolio of cryptocurrencies. If some of the coins fall, the other will cover the costs, and perhaps even make a profit. But well-chosen assets are not enough to generate high income - you will have to learn how to restore the optimal balance of cryptocurrency investments.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
December 24, 2018, 10:31:29 AM
when the market declines it is better to withdraw from there, because if you survive it will definitely suffer a lot of losses, but now the market has begun to recover a little from the price slump in many altcoins, hopefully this can continue well.
Merit: 11
December 24, 2018, 09:51:50 AM
We all have our own choice. This is all about freedom to do the things we thoughts meaningful ones. If you leave crypto then the possibility you will not be able to see the future things to happen.
With regards to trading it is also a choice and a fruit of investment objection. Choose the best decision to have maximized your potentials.
Activity: 910
elysian.finance
December 24, 2018, 09:38:10 AM
maybe in the last few months a lot of traders have left the market to stop trading first because market prices are very difficult to predict, and there are also many traders who have experienced panic and sold some of their coins at a price down and without thinking of losses they get, but now the market has started to grow again, so for me this is the time for us to be able to trade again.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 500
December 24, 2018, 09:29:36 AM
I can't leave market now because there is much loss in my portfolio, but we must be patient this is crypto and nothing is clear what will happen in few months so I'm waiting fot better days.
We recommend you defend it and have to be informed about the current market situation, remain optimistic that this situation where the market is less stable will definitely improve again, patience is one that we can do so that we can cover losses when the market starts to improve
Activity: 476
Merit: 14
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
December 24, 2018, 09:29:11 AM

All those advises are not wrong. There will be safer when investing on top rank coins. They are supported by big corporations and they have strong community, so they can survive over pass this difficult time
Pages:
Jump to: