Pages:
Author

Topic: Should leave the market? - page 31. (Read 32690 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 10
December 12, 2018, 11:22:35 AM
Now is the right time to invest. Such opportunities might not come again. Now is the right time to enter the market, not to leave it.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
December 12, 2018, 11:16:51 AM
Oh yeah leaving the market is a good idea now. Finding a good job where you can earn real money. Sounds good, eh? Otherwise what for you spent 10+ years in school?
each person has their own decision.some of them now frustrate with current condition.almost one year , cryptocurrency market down alot.and their asset left only 10 % from origin value.and they need money to fullfilled their needs.
Activity: 840
Merit: 529
December 12, 2018, 11:09:38 AM
Oh yeah leaving the market is a good idea now. Finding a good job where you can earn real money. Sounds good, eh? Otherwise what for you spent 10+ years in school?
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
December 12, 2018, 10:44:51 AM
Do not leave the market. There are too many possibilities to make money even now, when the cryptos are fluctuating.  It is so easy to quit and sell everything, but later you will regret this choice.
Nobody wants to leave, and those who have already left, just did come for a quick profit, I think that such people are still still in a hurry leaving the market. It is difficult to talk about what will happen next, because I just do not understand what will happen next.
December 12, 2018, 10:07:11 AM
At this time the downfall of the crypto we do not need to leave here or stop work. because it will not come back to normal all the bounty projects are good and the bitcoin price will increase so wait unyil it happens .
Is there any other options about this? I think that this simply will not happen and so far there is simply no. Surely, you can only say one thing: the market will definitely have opportunities for recovery, because very big people are already behind it.
Activity: 140
December 12, 2018, 06:20:18 AM
Now is the perfect time to enter the market, not to leave it. Now is a great time to invest. Such an opportunity may no longer be.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 102
December 12, 2018, 05:53:30 AM
Well when the market is going well then there is no problem in most of the coins but yes when the market is not doing so well then you have to be very selective while choosing the investment options.
Activity: 348
December 12, 2018, 05:51:46 AM
Came once to this market I will quit only if the BTC price will downgrade to zero. I am considering my self as a geek, who will follow the technologies whole life.

I am not very passionate, but I want to get rich and I choose it where I will invest. At the moment, the price of bitcoin is very cheap and I think it is time to buy the best, prepare for the recovery phase and I will be rich if this strategy. But I have not seen the signs and only the people who believe in bitcoin like me dare to do it Grin
copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
KNL Ecosystem - Invest. Trade. Earn.
December 12, 2018, 05:44:48 AM
No we should not leave the crypto space. For what reason? Are you also among this people that bought BTC for 20k USD and are afraid that we will go to 200 USD per Bitcoin? Just relax if you believe and crypto and if not you can quit.
Activity: 392
Merit: 103
www.daxico.com
December 12, 2018, 05:41:22 AM
A little discussion about the market. Do you have belief in this market? In my country, people are frightening when the capitalization is reducing dramatically, many of whom have drawn out from the market. And some experts suggest that people should only invest in 20 coins which have the highest capitalization, and stay away from the low-capital ones. What is your opinion about this?
Though I am not a technical expert in trading, I agree with what some experts advise you. Better to invest in top 20 crypto coins as this is less volatile compared to low market cap coins which can easily manipulated by shortime traders and gamblers.
Activity: 378
December 12, 2018, 05:32:36 AM
It is wise to temporarily put the cryptocurrency market in the recession of the cryptocurrency market, but leaving the cryptocurrency market does not mean giving up. Abandoning the cryptocurrency market will make you regret it. In fact, not buying any coins for the time being is beneficial to short-term investors.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
December 11, 2018, 03:45:28 PM
Hard times - hard measures. I'm holding everything I've collected. No reason to quit since you will lose too much. Also, even nowadays we can see some alts such as QKC, MGO and PAY grow at least a little. Maybe we should switch to day trade those plus continue hodl major ones as BTC and ETH for the better future. I have a feeling that we'll surely recover
Activity: 728
Merit: 110
December 11, 2018, 03:39:05 PM
Came once to this market I will quit only if the BTC price will downgrade to zero. I am considering my self as a geek, who will follow the technologies whole life.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 250
Making Smart Money Work
December 11, 2018, 03:32:47 PM
Today we are in a confusing and difficult situation. If we stop and leave crypto, maybe it can be useless what we have been through before. We are in the development phase, and think clearly even though everything is unclear or doubtful.
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
December 11, 2018, 02:59:19 PM
Do not leave the market. There are too many possibilities to make money even now, when the cryptos are fluctuating.  It is so easy to quit and sell everything, but later you will regret this choice.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 110
December 11, 2018, 12:10:36 PM
I would rather stay. Yes, these are difficult times, but I believe in cryptocurrency, and I don’t want to miss the opportunity. After all, if the market recovers, those who leave the market will have to do everything in a new way, they will need 3-4 months to restore their previous activities.
Merit: 11
December 11, 2018, 10:36:26 AM
It seems to me that if you wish, a person is able to make a profit not only from top coins, but also from those that he sees in perspective!

If you believe that the cryptocurrencies will finally go up, invest in them more and do not leave the market. If you really know for sure the other business will be more profitable for you, you can quit trading.
A very radical opinion, but it is correct, because the market today and for almost a whole year does not give an opportunity to earn correctly on the market. I am sure that people still have to decide for themselves exactly as you say.
Activity: 448
Merit: 5
December 11, 2018, 10:35:55 AM
At this time the downfall of the crypto we do not need to leave here or stop work. because it will not come back to normal all the bounty projects are good and the bitcoin price will increase so wait unyil it happens .
Activity: 1274
Merit: 12
December 11, 2018, 10:34:09 AM
In my opinion. we don't have to leave the market. because the market is a prayer place where we can make buying and selling transactions to make a profit. and I agree like experts who suggest that if we invest, we must invest in 20 coins that have the highest realization.
Activity: 493
December 11, 2018, 10:15:36 AM
why should you leave the market? Don't panic the crypto market won't fall easily. and in my opinion the decline that is happening now is the crypto market to stay there. and I suggest when market conditions like this are better to invest in coins that have long been on the crypto market and already have a large market capitalization. which is the top 5 coins in the coinmarketcap list. and the most important thing is to keep holding bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: