Pages:
Author

Topic: Should leave the market? - page 33. (Read 32690 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 250
December 10, 2018, 07:52:05 AM
Everyone is scared when the market falls, In my country is just like you. There are many people who cut loss and leave this market. I personally sold the BTC at 6500$ and I have not reinvested, I believe the market will continue to fall.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
December 10, 2018, 07:50:19 AM
You can see now that coins with top 20 capitalization have all decreased in price and I see a lot of new coins in the coinmarketcap that continue to increase and increase prices, maybe investors are more likely to invest in new coins and have left old coins like Ethereum and Bitcoin
Activity: 658
Merit: 13
December 10, 2018, 07:41:09 AM
leaving the market now is not a good choice. to be able to survive we must be in the market every time.
and I see now it seems like an end to the bear market
Activity: 770
December 10, 2018, 07:39:18 AM
I don't think we should leave the market, whatever the reason. because when we leave the market we will miss information, besides that we will never find a destination point for bitcoin.
Activity: 392
December 10, 2018, 07:34:17 AM
I think now you should not leave the market because big players are manipulating the market and price movements so that the majority of non-experienced people will sell, so you need to wait and do not sell  Cool
Activity: 560
December 10, 2018, 07:31:07 AM
You should not need to leave the market because cryptocurrency price movements can still benefit you, you just need to be more patient and not easy to panic.
Activity: 77
Merit: 0
December 10, 2018, 07:28:46 AM
believe not believe, surely the market will return to normal, so we have to wait until next year whether the market can move or deteriorate. coins that have a high capitalization to rise in a normal market opportunity to float must be there, and make it easier for you to make a profit. if the coins are good they will definitely be able to ride again. be patient in facing any situation, your patience will be avenged.
copper member
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
December 10, 2018, 06:36:14 AM
Just stay and wait for another few months. The end of the depression is near and pretty soon, we will be able to get our profit. Try to find some additional funds to invest in crypto and you will see that it is going to be the best decision!
Activity: 700
Merit: 110
Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB
December 10, 2018, 02:07:40 AM
At this point with a lot of the new release coins I don't see the point in leaving the market with around a 98% loss, what you have remaining is so small in value that it does not represent much of a risk to leave them active in the hope a new bull phase will bring about some sort of recovery. For new investment, I would tend to agree and stick to the top 25 coins by market cap and hope that a BTC recovery will affect them in a positive way and quickly.
Activity: 233
Merit: 1
December 10, 2018, 02:07:14 AM
Personally, I still believe crypto as one of the good investment, more importantly, the strong coins. This thing won't end or even stays in decline. It is normal the price dump and pump to have some extra investors.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
December 10, 2018, 01:59:04 AM
High or low capitalization is not enough reason to withdrawa from investing in crypto,although if you don't feel safe with any coin,you better not invest in it because you are entitled to your opinion.
Activity: 912
December 10, 2018, 01:19:24 AM
I think it's worth staying. Cryptocurrency itself is still young and will develop every year. This is an innovation for today's world and we must develop it, and not shout that it's all over.
Activity: 658
December 10, 2018, 01:00:52 AM
when you are stuck on cryptocurrency with a high price and you decide to exit the market it's a good way, but you don't forget to place a sell order for your assets at a high price so that when you return to the market you will not miss a moment when prices rise.
Activity: 798
Merit: 253
December 10, 2018, 12:49:43 AM
what you point out is true. When entered in the crypto with something that can be said to be small then do not hope this will be able to deliver results. fluctuations can make the results of that little be lost it cannot play it. but this doesn't mean just having the opportunity will need confidence and want to take the risk if you want to get big results.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
December 10, 2018, 12:32:13 AM
I think it is not necessary to leave as soon begin to rise. Whales also want to earn, they just wait for the minimum limit after which people will want to sell.

very likely what you said above. I also agree that large investors are monitoring the market too, and they are waiting for the minimum price, then they will start pumping the market back to the moon
Activity: 504
December 10, 2018, 12:30:28 AM
Do not leave the market for now because the market conditions are falling dramatically, stay afloat and believe that the market in the near future will rise again, this is a matter of time and we must be patient to wait for the market to rise and everything will run smoothly again
Activity: 644
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
December 10, 2018, 12:29:25 AM
In the current market conditions have declined and made many people anxious and began to panic sales. But this will not solve the problem or make the price of the coin recover. Maybe all we have to do is keep investing.
Activity: 334
Merit: 1
December 10, 2018, 12:08:41 AM
Why leave the market? the market has so many choices that will give color to get more potential coins, a good time will not be missed to be able to collect coins. Trusting crypto well will definitely take advantage of every opportunity that exists.
Activity: 1489
Merit: 150
December 09, 2018, 11:59:03 PM
I think there is no need to leave the market because we can trade every day. In conditions like this, of course, there are positive and negative sides. This will have a positive impact if you start actively by buying coins and if the market goes up you can sell it and every day it can be done. But if you leave the crypto market the coins won't change anything.
Yes right, if I have more funds I also want to buy coins on the market at the current price, because the price looks very cheap at the moment. So we must be able to take advantage of a momentum when prices are cheap, automatically if I have more funds, I want to buy at the current price because a lot of coins are falling in price.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
December 09, 2018, 11:48:38 PM
I think there is no need to leave the market because we can trade every day. In conditions like this, of course, there are positive and negative sides. This will have a positive impact if you start actively by buying coins and if the market goes up you can sell it and every day it can be done. But if you leave the crypto market the coins won't change anything.
Pages:
Jump to: