Pages:
Author

Topic: Should leave the market? - page 32. (Read 32690 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 100
December 11, 2018, 10:12:09 AM
This is a very important decision if you really plan to sell everything and forget about cryptocurrency in general. If this is so, then today there are a lot of risky and bad situations in general, because today the market can show serious losses because you have already lost a lot.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
December 11, 2018, 10:09:05 AM
I will never leave the market and will never choose the 20 coin.
Lets make a choice on the capability and greatness of the project.
Market will recover by the way, just chose good tokens to have.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
December 11, 2018, 10:08:49 AM
Found interesting article about law regulation of Bitcoin is its vision close to real?
https://medium.com/@precium/smart-contracts-are-the-subject-to-regulations-and-laws-30f90f88bfd5
copper member
Activity: 166
Merit: 1
December 11, 2018, 10:05:31 AM
This is the right time to enter the crypto market not leave the market  because maximum coin are on their low price this will be our good luck if we invested in crypto without any prejudice. The people who leave away this market they will be miss the opportunity to growth in their life.
Merit: 2
December 11, 2018, 03:29:46 AM
that is your decision. indeed if you look at the market conditions for now, it often makes us think of going. but again remember that the crypto market starts at a low price, then grows well with its fluctuating nature. so I don't think I need to go.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
W12 – Blockchain protocol
December 10, 2018, 12:08:30 PM
A little discussion about the market. Do you have belief in this market? In my country, people are frightening when the capitalization is reducing dramatically, many of whom have drawn out from the market. And some experts suggest that people should only invest in 20 coins which have the highest capitalization, and stay away from the low-capital ones. What is your opinion about this?
i think i have belief, or rather some kind of determination it will work out sooner or later. so, even if i don't follow that suggestion of experts and invest in low-capital coins i am still determined to believe it will be succesful
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
December 10, 2018, 11:50:46 AM
It seems to me that if you wish, a person is able to make a profit not only from top coins, but also from those that he sees in perspective!

If you believe that the cryptocurrencies will finally go up, invest in them more and do not leave the market. If you really know for sure the other business will be more profitable for you, you can quit trading.
Merit: 11
December 10, 2018, 11:49:19 AM
People always panic and therefore make pompous decisions and make silly conclusions. The market is transformed and adapts to the realities that have arisen, that's all

Today, only those people who previously took part in the market only for making super fast profits are panicking, now these people are seriously losing their money as soon as they want to earn fast.
copper member
Activity: 97
Merit: 5
December 10, 2018, 11:40:06 AM
Should leave the market?
If you are afraid or unsure with your predictions, it seems like leaving the market from now on is the best choice. Because it seems that the bull run won't happen at the end of this year, so to avoid losses it's better not to touch the cryptocurrency for a while, at least until the market conditions are really stable and bull run.
Activity: 714
Living is easy with eyes closed ...
December 10, 2018, 11:08:55 AM
I think in the current situation the tokens from the top twenty are not more reliable than the others. Moreover, a trend analysis shows that a number of new little-known tokens show rabid pumps even in a falling market.
Activity: 475
December 10, 2018, 10:47:21 AM
for me it's not time to leave cryptocurrency or stop cryptocurrency. because it has always been a bit cryptocurrency even low bitcoin. Even if you lose all the coins you can earn a lot of effort.
Activity: 30
December 10, 2018, 10:25:23 AM
A little discussion about the market. Do you have belief in this market? In my country, people are frightening when the capitalization is reducing dramatically, many of whom have drawn out from the market. And some experts suggest that people should only invest in 20 coins which have the highest capitalization, and stay away from the low-capital ones. What is your opinion about this?
don't give up man.. this is actually the best time to start investing, cheaper coins
December 10, 2018, 10:18:13 AM
Not everyone left the market, but only those who became disillusioned with it. But there always remains a small percentage of those who truly understand the processes that drive the market, and it is these people who always stay on the market, even then when everyone else run from here.
Activity: 434
December 10, 2018, 10:05:13 AM
It seems to me that if you wish, a person is able to make a profit not only from top coins, but also from those that he sees in perspective!
Activity: 325
December 10, 2018, 10:02:45 AM
On the one hand it is correct. Top 20 of the best it already speaks for itself. But if you look at it from the other side, the small coins can fly up in percentage much higher. Therefore, they should not be ignored.
Activity: 378
Merit: 103
December 10, 2018, 09:45:00 AM
This is not at all trusted market for investment. Just holding the coins to sell off when seeing massive pump by these manipulators, who are currently ruling the market.I still believe in this market. Fluctuations will be continuous. Yes, the market is in a very bad situation. However, these fluctuations took place in the past. But then there were great rises. I think it's best to be patient and wait. If we show a little patience, we can all get very big winners.
Activity: 406
December 10, 2018, 09:05:13 AM
This situation will bring mix-emotions as those who will fresh to enter the market will have the opportunity to invest at lower price and they have the higher chances to get rich if they can manage the volatility properly while those who were desperate investors will go out from the market being broke and emotional. I myself have no reason to leave the crypto as I know that it just needs a right timing to hit the moon.
Activity: 980
Merit: 109
December 10, 2018, 08:55:40 AM
I think that right now the market is being cleared of "random" people. When the process is over, the situation should change for the better. And those projects that currently have a low capitalization may well prove themselves.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
December 10, 2018, 08:02:22 AM
I have been investing in cryptocurrencies for more than a year, and I have never had the idea to quit.
Activity: 34
December 10, 2018, 07:57:09 AM
This is the best time to start investing. Not all at once, but to star building positions and buying low whenever some promising coins sell off. This is the strategy that universally works.
Pages:
Jump to: