Pages:
Author

Topic: should now sell coin or not - page 2. (Read 10367 times)

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
December 24, 2018, 02:59:27 AM
Nooo I'll do not sell my stellar investment, I probably want to sell my investment when it recovery and at least have some profit from it,
I lost quite a lot of my investment since I started to invest in Stellar, Actually I made a mistake when investing,
buy high then it should be sell higher as well

wait until bitcoin 10000 dollar. and marketcap 250B
a rally started. and it will go until february i think.
you're right, maybe there will be a point where you can sell the assets you have. but, many say that holding coins now will be better. well, maybe next year will show the new qualities that bitcoin has.
Activity: 728
Merit: 263
December 24, 2018, 02:52:44 AM
Nooo I'll do not sell my stellar investment, I probably want to sell my investment when it recovery and at least have some profit from it,
I lost quite a lot of my investment since I started to invest in Stellar, Actually I made a mistake when investing,

wait until bitcoin 10000 dollar. and marketcap 250B
a rally started. and it will go until february i think.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
December 24, 2018, 02:38:47 AM
XLM is one of the strong coin in coinmarketcap . I advise not to pull out since its been a bloody market this year . Just be patience on holding and you wont regret in the future .
We do not have to plan for a definite time period for our sale but we have to keep a target price for our profit to sell. Like if you have a target in your mind that when your coin reach to that value the sell them and if your coin has a high potential in the long term then do not sell if you do not need money.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
Decentralized Digital Billboards
December 21, 2018, 05:38:32 PM
Some coins are worth selling if they have shown very good growth, but if there has been no growth and the coin is at the bottom. I think then you should not sell, then make your own decision, anything can happen to the market.
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
December 21, 2018, 12:31:07 AM
For me, it's better not to make sales because the market still has the potential to grow. The crypto market is now in a positive trend and I think many investors have returned to the market. You must keep monitoring the market and look for good opportunities to buy coins. XLM is a good coin and you should hold it until January 2019.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 539
December 21, 2018, 12:00:20 AM
Activity: 322
Merit: 22
December 20, 2018, 05:00:14 AM
Hey. I decided for myself that I would sell later.
Activity: 546
December 20, 2018, 12:47:16 AM
Selling now is not the right time because the market conditions are still very low. All coins still have the potential to grow and you must be patient and not worry about XLM. I think you should increase your investment because the crypto market for coins will definitely have a big jump.
Activity: 252
December 19, 2018, 09:16:13 PM
I think holding back the assets we have right now is a good idea, because the market has begun to increase the prices of other Bitcoin and Altcoin that have started to increase. So when we buy when the price is cheap yesterday, now the price is very good on the market.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
December 19, 2018, 09:10:06 PM
for me personally Buying and selling is a way to trade.
in order to get many benefits, all will buy coins at low prices and hold coins for long-term investments.
The new year will arrive and I still hope that crypto prices will rise at the end of the year, due to the development of your own krypto prices.
Activity: 658
December 19, 2018, 08:49:21 PM
now it's not only XLM that has a price decline, you will regret selling it now. the price of crypto currencies continues to increase. I am sure that XLM will also recover
Activity: 185
☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️
December 19, 2018, 07:46:50 PM
XLM is a good coin and should sell coins since April. If you sell coins now it's of no use because it will make you lose money. You better hold it for a long time. And now you can find the best coins to trade.
Decentralized Digital Billboards
December 19, 2018, 06:09:50 PM
Many sells, especially those coins that have grown a little, I think it is worth selling, for example, Stratis gave 50%, Waves gave a good percentage, I immediately sold these coins, and many more coins which gave a good profit.
Activity: 406
Merit: 158
December 19, 2018, 03:03:49 PM
you guys give me an idea with me keeping my XLM free I'm puzzled Huh Huh Huh Huh
I'm keeping my hodl coins now and xlm is one of them I trust to them and they are partner with ibm, but other projects which I don't like much I sold them because I don't trust to market now.
Activity: 882
Merit: 297
December 19, 2018, 10:15:09 AM
i read that today lesson from the recent bear market is that, you want to at least take some profit!
Now that its all https://www.coingecko.com/en green, take the chance

What you are telling is the correct way of trading because when market is going up, same it will also come down, so always do trading, buy in low and sell in high. So always take profit when ever you see and enter back in low. Same right now market is 20% up so it is good for whom who bought in $3000 range.
Activity: 112
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
December 19, 2018, 10:05:17 AM
at the moment I think that we should buy altcoins and wait for growth. growth has already begun i think
December 19, 2018, 09:44:28 AM
i read that today lesson from the recent bear market is that, you want to at least take some profit!
Now that its all https://www.coingecko.com/en green, take the chance
Activity: 518
December 19, 2018, 09:27:59 AM
Selling coins when market is growing is stupidity. There is no need to be smart and experienced trader to understand it. Cryptomarket is alive and I am glad to participate in its growing and in getting profits.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 540
BountyMarketCap
December 06, 2018, 12:07:50 PM
you guys give me an idea with me keeping my XLM free I'm puzzled Huh Huh Huh Huh

Trading would be a risky decision to make during this kind of market situation. It is important that you'll know when to buy and when to sell. Selling when the market is down is indeed a big lost so you better wait a little longer and just try to continue buying. Good things are about to come.
Activity: 138
Merit: 10
December 06, 2018, 12:02:45 PM
Don't sell your tokens. If you need to sell your tokens, ok do it. But don't do it now in this bearish market. Be patient. If you do sell your tokens in this market condition, it's a very wrong thing you do in here. So I do repeat again be patient. The market will recover soon. If you can be patient, You will get massive profits in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: