Pages:
Author

Topic: should now sell coin or not - page 8. (Read 10367 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 106
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
November 24, 2018, 04:27:55 PM
Many sells, of course, the market has not rebounded and this means that it will go even lower. Here you can try to sell everything now and buy it much lower, the main thing is to understand which coins will definitely grow in the future.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
November 24, 2018, 04:22:14 PM
The cryptocurrency market is gradually recovering from the downward movement it has been experiencing for the past few months now so I will advice for you to hold onto your coin for sometime so as to fully reap the benefit of the market.
Activity: 99
Merit: 2
November 24, 2018, 04:21:02 PM
I think we should sell some and rebuy again, but we must hold as well, this is my strategy. Because I think that Bitcoin and alts could fly any time, and especially when people are frustrated. I think we have to believe in crypto even if Bitcoin goes to 1000.
Activity: 641
Merit: 106
November 24, 2018, 04:14:25 PM

I think all people who want a good thing would think would sell time over and over again. However, if it is back at yourself. I advise you to keep HOLD, the reason: waiting for improved conditions in the market. Another reason is, now it is starting numerous entrepreneurs who are using XLM in developing and building its business.
Activity: 16
November 24, 2018, 04:12:22 PM
All current pennies in the market are reasonable to buy. As for the sale, I think not. Waiting for more time the market price starts to stabilize to sell. Do not worry about hugging.
Activity: 4
November 24, 2018, 03:53:49 PM
At the moment, the situation is that everything stands in one place. Time will show us which direction to begin moving bitcoin and with it the other cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 7
November 24, 2018, 03:50:22 PM
Some coins can be sold now, because most likely the prices for alternative coins will continue to fall. I would save only the most reliable coins.
November 24, 2018, 03:49:28 PM
The market is still relatively low yet based on your set goals, you must be able to decide how long to hold and when to sell. The best thing to do in this bear market is to work hard for more coins or buy as many as you can afford as the market will take the bull rise soon.
Activity: 2
November 24, 2018, 03:45:06 PM
These are the moments and times when you have to HOLD rather than selling.
November 24, 2018, 03:33:00 PM
Now is not the best time to sell your coins, the market is preparing for growth, be patient, soon everything will recover
Activity: 5
November 24, 2018, 03:21:42 PM
I think you have to hold back because it has started to increase at the moment, so my advice is that you better wait and you have to monitor the market price often when prices go up, then you sell coins that you hold.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
November 24, 2018, 12:28:02 PM
Some coins can be sold now, because most likely the prices for alternative coins will continue to fall. I would save only the most reliable coins.
sell all of'em
you will buy double coins thay you can buy today 2 weeks later.
in 2019 it will be cryptos year.

Are you sure? In my opinion, any operations with the altcoins are very risky these days. The token that you decide to sell, can grow in times tomorrow, and vice versa. Better wait for the market stabilization.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
November 24, 2018, 07:12:53 AM
the market condition is currently bad and almost all crypto has a low price, so it would be better to keep holding the coins that you have or you can sell them if you get a profit
if we panic and sell our assets it will only worsen the situation, so as much as possible to remain patient and hold until the market conditions improve to be able to benefit all.
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
November 24, 2018, 07:01:41 AM
the market condition is currently bad and almost all crypto has a low price, so it would be better to keep holding the coins that you have or you can sell them if you get a profit
Activity: 854
Merit: 103
November 24, 2018, 03:31:59 AM

I do not think that selling the altcoins that seem to you bad is the best decision. Finally, you can exchange them. Also buy more cheap alts. I would invest in Cardano, Stellar, and TRON for example
Activity: 2408
Merit: 202
November 23, 2018, 06:38:59 PM
I can't give an margin where the good time to sell your coin
I advise hold your coins for sure if bitcoin price go back again in stable price surely the coin you have will also increase their value in the marketplace
XML i must have stable place in the coin marketplace in this recent situation not advisable to sell coins
Activity: 33
November 23, 2018, 06:04:05 PM
you should keep it
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
November 23, 2018, 05:52:14 PM
It seems to me that it is too late to sell those coins that you bought a few months ago. This has lost its meaning due to the fact that they have fallen in price greatly.
Activity: 5
November 23, 2018, 05:36:43 PM
The market is still relatively low yet based on your set goals, you must be able to decide how long to hold and when to sell. The best thing to do in this bear market is to work hard for more coins or buy as many as you can afford as the market will take the bull rise soon.
November 23, 2018, 05:10:11 PM
That's true selling it's not the solution but do not sell your coins into low of price if need to earn profit for the coins that you have for now. But if you need to sell for the important matters maybe it you choice to decide on what gonna be. Even me ill sell it even it comes a low of price and that situation that we need money.
Pages:
Jump to: