Pages:
Author

Topic: should now sell coin or not - page 3. (Read 10367 times)

Activity: 360
Merit: 100
December 06, 2018, 11:33:27 AM
If you have some plans with the money then go but if you don't I think it is still best to hold it,
You should at least wait till the market recovers if you don't really need the money.
Activity: 462
December 06, 2018, 10:58:14 AM
you guys give me an idea with me keeping my XLM free I'm puzzled Huh Huh Huh Huh
The price is so unstable, I don't know what's better, but I would probably sell now to buy it later. But there is a risk that the market will move up.
Activity: 826
Merit: 105
Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!
December 06, 2018, 05:13:04 AM
now it’s not a very good moment, it was necessary to do this until mid-summer; then it was a good moment, but now it’s worth keeping
Of course there are different cases, and if you have nothing to eat at all, then you need to choose the most unpromising assets from your point of view and sell them.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
December 02, 2018, 04:10:45 AM
now it’s not a very good moment, it was necessary to do this until mid-summer; then it was a good moment, but now it’s worth keeping
Activity: 1092
Merit: 269
December 01, 2018, 07:19:38 PM
The market now  on its road of recovery and it does not make sense if I sell, beside I am not here for quick profit.

nowadays it's hard to see too, the market is very difficult to guess, because it changes every time, sometimes we also need to deal with this properly. panic can sometimes make a mistake kit.
Activity: 938
Merit: 102
December 01, 2018, 06:54:52 PM
XLM is one of the strong coin in coinmarketcap . I advise not to pull out since its been a bloody market this year . Just be patience on holding and you wont regret in the future .
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
jarvis.exchange
December 01, 2018, 04:19:28 PM
The market now  on its road of recovery and it does not make sense if I sell, beside I am not here for quick profit.
Activity: 406
Merit: 21
December 01, 2018, 08:03:52 AM
I think that it was necessary to sell crypto coins in the summer; now there is no point in selling all your coins for a few hundred dollars. I do not plan to sell all my altcoins.
December 01, 2018, 05:16:35 AM
Trading in bearish market won't make you rich. Its better to hold your invesments and wait for the bull run to start. You can definately get better returns in bullrun.

Using the other words, simply hodl. It means that you should hold your cryptocurrencies for more than a year or two and do not sell them whateven would happen. It is not easy, but possible to do.
Activity: 67
Merit: 1
December 01, 2018, 03:30:43 AM
Trading in bearish market won't make you rich. Its better to hold your invesments and wait for the bull run to start. You can definately get better returns in bullrun.
It is right but for those who are not much expert in trading while many expert traders love all the markets as they know how to earn money from any market. They also can earn from the falling market. If anyone know to trade in that market then they can do trade to grab their own share in that trading market.
November 30, 2018, 08:00:27 PM
for now it's better to sell it because of the severe market conditions, many ico are delaying the sale of their coins and also the ico that is finished when the listing in the market price drops dramatically, so it would be better to keep stable fiat or coins like tether to be safer.
Activity: 602
Decentralized Digital Billboards
November 30, 2018, 06:29:21 PM
Many believe that the market will go lower and wait for another year to turn the market around, so it may be worth selling. But no one can know what will happen in reality, so decide for yourself what to do, all decisions need to be made by yourself.
Activity: 378
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
November 30, 2018, 10:32:31 AM
Should sell because the market will not grow again, so if you and I do not sell soon, the coins we hold will become scrapped and no longer valuable. Should sell now is the most appropriate
Activity: 1092
Merit: 269
November 30, 2018, 09:56:02 AM
Many are now selling because the market has not turned around and the reversal is not visible. It may be worth it to sell everything and in a couple of months to re-purchase it even lower, when will the bottom and reversal be seen?

the market is currently deteriorating, and indeed many of the panic sell their coins, it is likely that it is indeed the best choice to sell. because indeed conditions worsen. but we also have to be calm, and also be sure that the market will recover
Activity: 588
Merit: 298
November 30, 2018, 05:39:45 AM
Many market participants now want to sell coins. They will leave the market. But this is the wrong decision. By their actions they only lose. You need to wait for the best price. This is the best solution to date.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
November 30, 2018, 04:30:11 AM
according to me price is low for reward we get in future we must hold as risk is less but buying a coin which price are high and holding is riskier
Activity: 322
November 29, 2018, 08:52:28 PM
Many say sell, many say do not sell. In general, no one can know how to do better in the current situation, the market can go deep below and growth can be expected for many years. Maybe tomorrow will be growth. Yes, no one can know anything.

You can sell or buy coin if you find that they help you make a profit and it can make you more profitable because the potential coin you should not sell should not hold them.
Activity: 602
Decentralized Digital Billboards
November 29, 2018, 05:19:59 PM
Many say sell, many say do not sell. In general, no one can know how to do better in the current situation, the market can go deep below and growth can be expected for many years. Maybe tomorrow will be growth. Yes, no one can know anything.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
November 29, 2018, 02:55:03 PM
but I recommend to buy it, because the price is still cheap

Naturally, it will be good (I mean when you decide to buy the cryptocurrencies). The only one trap here can be the wrong choice of the tokens. Try to avoid shitcoins and concentrate on the best top-20 cryptos.
Activity: 910
Merit: 254
November 28, 2018, 07:36:09 AM
Hold your all investments for some period of time. As we know in red market you won't able to get profitable returns from invested money. Its better to have patience instead trading your investments in less price. I am not talking about XLM specifically, am considering all coins in my statement. 
Pages:
Jump to: