Pages:
Author

Topic: should now sell coin or not - page 4. (Read 10367 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 100
November 28, 2018, 06:02:47 AM
You should sell most of tokens, so they will be eleminated from the market. It will give other very good chance of growth and recovery.
Activity: 677
Merit: 250
November 28, 2018, 05:22:12 AM
you need to see if you sell coins now it will only make your profit decrease. the crypto market is currently unstable and this can be used as a moment to hold coins and sell when prices are high.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
November 28, 2018, 04:06:27 AM
Encryption patterns will be progressively solid. Accordingly potential electronic monetary forms will turn out to be progressively significant. Changes are happening with the cryptographic market. The cost of the coin diminished. Be that as it may, this is just a brief circumstance. In a brief timeframe, the cost of coins will rise. Ensure you keep the coins you deliberately chose. You will be happy for this choice sooner rather than later.
Selling right now at any price will be a foolish decision as right now the whole market is dumped and we know that after every dump the market recovers so the current market will also recover very soon and if he will sell after that then he will earn much higher than what he will get now.
Activity: 602
Decentralized Digital Billboards
November 27, 2018, 06:50:29 PM
Many are now selling because the market has not turned around and the reversal is not visible. It may be worth it to sell everything and in a couple of months to re-purchase it even lower, when will the bottom and reversal be seen?
Activity: 4
November 27, 2018, 01:54:42 PM
No. I think hold now is better and why not buy more and hold.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
November 27, 2018, 10:47:58 AM
In my opinion, you should sell, because the market will never rise again, maybe in the near future the market will collapse completely and we will not have the opportunity to sell pennies any more, So I would choose to sell it now.
Activity: 75
Merit: 11
November 27, 2018, 10:22:22 AM
our market is volatile and the short term investments are very relevant today. Unfortunately I have no time to monitor market changes every second of my life.. and I use the trading bot "Trade Santa" that trades my coins .. and thanks to the right settings it works well
Activity: 744
Merit: 266
November 27, 2018, 08:18:26 AM
Trading in bearish market won't make you rich. Its better to hold your invesments and wait for the bull run to start. You can definately get better returns in bullrun.
Activity: 658
November 27, 2018, 08:10:39 AM
I think the reply is so obvious if you haven't sell before the crash there is no way to tell you sell now unless you invested what you can not afford to lose good luck Smiley
Activity: 244
November 27, 2018, 05:57:54 AM
Well, XML is one of the stranges curriences on the market. I meand that nobody is able to make any kind of forecast about its future.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
November 27, 2018, 05:15:47 AM
Now is not the best time to sell your coins, the market is preparing for growth, be patient, soon everything will recover
totally agree with you. need to be patient and wait 2 months. the market will recover in 2019. now need to buy coins
Activity: 334
Global Trans-Fee Mining Exchange
November 27, 2018, 04:58:47 AM
Sometimes you should sell your assets to prevent major losses. It may be hard sometimes, but it is necessary action to remain profitable.
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
November 27, 2018, 04:20:48 AM
Keep it. They have not reached its peak yet, so you shoudl forget about them for significant perion of time and then sell them all.
Activity: 3
November 26, 2018, 10:45:38 AM
as a fact that with the cryptocurrency market depends on the price of Bitcoin, I am very frustrated, because Bitcoin today began to lose its relevance. But I hope that in the near future big investments will restore the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 6
November 26, 2018, 10:42:15 AM
 The answer depends on what coins you are holding right now and what you want to do in the future, but i would not sell promising coins.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 3
November 26, 2018, 10:36:13 AM
I dont think this is the right time to sell your coins market has been bearish for a long period of time prices of altcoins have gone down so you will definetely loss if you sell now it is better to be patient and wait till market recovers and things are fully back to normal before selling your coins dont panic things will be back to normal with time.
Activity: 6
November 26, 2018, 10:19:25 AM
I only sell when I don't really believe in the long term scale of the project. But if I'm hodling I will do that smartly to avoid major losses.
Activity: 597
November 26, 2018, 09:00:33 AM
All the coins have been suffering poor price mate just keep patience until the bear market change. Do not think to sell now if you do so you must cut a huge loss so keep patience and be optimistic for the jolly market.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
November 26, 2018, 08:33:21 AM
you can hold it or sell it, I guess whatever your decision, only you can decide, see the market situation now. I think you have to be a little patient and hold it.

been waiting for almost a year now... wait a few more months wont do harm..
Activity: 7
November 26, 2018, 12:00:34 AM
you can hold it or sell it, I guess whatever your decision, only you can decide, see the market situation now. I think you have to be a little patient and hold it.
Pages:
Jump to: