Pages:
Author

Topic: should now sell coin or not - page 32. (Read 10367 times)

Activity: 1050
Merit: 286
October 20, 2018, 11:46:39 AM
Isn't it obvious on not to do so? The market is on red marks and the market value of most cryptos are low. Meaning, selling would result to profit loss where investors are afraid the most since the reason why they have invested is to earn profit. So therefore, selling would be a bad thing to do right now.
Activity: 208
Merit: 10
October 20, 2018, 11:45:59 AM
you guys give me an idea with me keeping my XLM free I'm puzzled Huh Huh Huh Huh

It is better to HODL your coins now, and not to sell it immediately. Because anytime pumps will come soon. Holding our coins now will lead us to gain a huge profit afterwards. Smiley
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
October 20, 2018, 11:37:41 AM
you guys give me an idea with me keeping my XLM free I'm puzzled Huh Huh Huh Huh

It's better to hold, whatever coins you have. The market is not in good conditions for anyone to sell. If you want to sell for a loss, go ahead and sell. Remember that patience pays off in cryptocurrency. If you cannot handle the market condition, you better stay out of it.
Activity: 134
Merit: 2
October 20, 2018, 11:35:57 AM
No selling your coin at this bear market is not really the best time why because you will be selling it at a low price which will make you be on lost.
Activity: 282
Merit: 4
dApps Development Automation Platform
October 20, 2018, 09:35:01 AM
If you still keep them, then now is definitely not the time to sell. Wait a little more. I really hope to see growth this year.
Activity: 475
Merit: 1
October 20, 2018, 09:33:21 AM
It's better to hold your coins from now especially to bitcoin because the price of it now already recover same to the market we see now if you discuss it.
Activity: 1313
Merit: 278
October 19, 2018, 06:53:45 PM
Depends on the quality of your coins. Anything below average quality I would sell without thinking, the maximum that such projects are capable of is to grow by 5% -10%, and you risk losing much more.
Activity: 304
October 19, 2018, 06:40:39 PM

Yes, you should hold your coins now because i'm sure that the value of your token is in a low price. So let's wait for the best, let's wait for the pump so that we can sell our tokens. For now let's HODL it.
Activity: 476
October 19, 2018, 05:35:08 PM
You don`t need to sell it, because if you do it you will be in big loses. Hold and wait for better times.
Activity: 434
October 19, 2018, 01:01:01 PM
Who's selling coins now? Only those who know exactly what they can buy below, personally I have no such confidence and therefore I prefer to trade only free money and not all Deposit
Activity: 1344
October 19, 2018, 12:52:58 PM
Do not sell anything now. Be sure to wait for the market to unfold. And then sell. In no case do not sell at a loss.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
October 19, 2018, 10:24:21 AM
my advice is better to keep holding it for now because the market price is not yet stable. but if you need funds right away or want a partner then invest in a better ICO I don't think it's a problem.
Activity: 1017
Merit: 107
Axioma Holding - Axioma Pay Crypto Card
October 19, 2018, 09:59:45 AM
In this kind of situation its better to hold your coins than to sell it. If you are really determined to achieve your desired profit in crypto then holding is the best solution to your problems. Or you can buy more coins and hold it so in the future you can earn a lot of money.
maybe switching to other coins could be better solution too.we know not all coins was down.some of them could gain profit.and if we switch on it we could earn profit in bearish market.
Activity: 317
Merit: 12
Blockchain Powered Clinical Trial Management
October 19, 2018, 09:58:30 AM
a time like this is best to increase the amount of investment into your crypto assets, because if you sell it now, then you will lose the opportunity
Everything is correct, now there was very good opportunity to buy a coin at the favorable price. It seems to me that such chance can not be in the future any more.
Activity: 462
October 19, 2018, 09:55:19 AM
up to you. the decision is in you. if you feel better selling it now you better sell but if that is me, i will hold it until the price rises and stabilizes again
Activity: 260
Merit: 28
Look ARROUND!
October 19, 2018, 09:53:03 AM
In this kind of situation its better to hold your coins than to sell it. If you are really determined to achieve your desired profit in crypto then holding is the best solution to your problems. Or you can buy more coins and hold it so in the future you can earn a lot of money.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 372
October 19, 2018, 09:51:03 AM
I would argue in the following way: if you need money, then sell your coins, otherwise sell only a part of the promising ones, and everything is doubtful.
Activity: 364
October 19, 2018, 09:47:07 AM
I think that now prices are very low to sell coins. If you really need money, then of course you have to sell, but if you can wait, then it seems to me better to wait to get an opportunity to sell coins more expensive.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
October 19, 2018, 09:29:55 AM
When the price rises, you will be able to sell the coin. Then you should wait a little bit for falling in price and buy again. As a result, you can increase the number of coins.
copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
October 18, 2018, 02:17:17 PM
You can get your ans by reading the market conditions and price of your coin. If you feel that it will grow in future then you should hold . But if you are not sure about its further market trends or you are in an urgent need of money you should not wait , just sell them without any second thought.
Pages:
Jump to: