Pages:
Author

Topic: should now sell coin or not - page 31. (Read 10367 times)

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1340
October 22, 2018, 06:33:58 AM
If you just want to retire and finish the business with a crypto currency, you can sell at any time, but if you want to receive good income from cryptocurrency in the future, you should not wait and sell now.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
October 22, 2018, 06:32:03 AM
you guys give me an idea with me keeping my XLM free I'm puzzled Huh Huh Huh Huh

If you are happy with the profit you will get, then you should sell. If not, just hold on to them a while longer and see what happens but don't get greedy, it can backfire
Activity: 209
Merit: 100
October 22, 2018, 06:30:15 AM
you guys give me an idea with me keeping my XLM free I'm puzzled Huh Huh Huh Huh
Don't sell your coin right now because the value of the coins s very low and you may suffer a great loss if you try to sell your coins in a low amount. Beetter if you just hold your coin and wait until the pump of the market so that the earnings you may have will be great.
Activity: 350
October 22, 2018, 04:59:40 AM

Try to join the telegram of that coin and see the progress of it. Maybe you can decide it by yourself by looking that what price you buy and what is the target price you want to sell it. At the end of the day, it's your decision to make that will satisfy you.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
October 22, 2018, 04:55:51 AM
Now I do not have anything to sell, wait some more for the start of the uptrend, then it will become clear what cryptocurrencies are favorites and which will continue to fall. I think your coin will start to grow, so wait.
copper member
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
October 22, 2018, 04:39:44 AM
I bought more XLM and NANO last night and am considering switching even more BTC into alts. It’s riskier, though I think the returns could be larger if we ever get another bull season.
Activity: 128
October 21, 2018, 07:09:22 PM
It seems to me that yet time for sale of tokens and coins hasn't come. The market is in the very bottom. He has to will be restored and the price of my coins has to grow too. Only then I will sell them.
Activity: 139
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
October 21, 2018, 06:46:01 PM
Again market is prediction less holders should be self reliant for a while situation will improve steadily.
For today situation in the market of cryptocurrency not really good. But I believe that a situation soon to change. The market will go up and you shouldn't sell the tokens now.
Activity: 308
October 21, 2018, 06:42:54 PM

If you think that the current price of xlm is good for you then I suggest that ylu should sell it but if not then just hold it for now and wait to reach your price target.  Selling is not applicable right now because as you can see the market is not in a good condition.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
October 21, 2018, 06:40:03 PM
Again market is prediction less holders should be self reliant for a while situation will improve steadily.
I think that having the coins unsold give a small stability with the price and it it will sell for more in the near future.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
October 21, 2018, 06:36:14 PM
Activity: 882
Merit: 502
October 21, 2018, 05:26:30 PM
I advise nobody now to sell the coins. The prices in the market of cryptocurrencies have very strongly fallen. I don't want to sell the coins for nothing and I advise nobody it to do. It is necessary to wait a little more more favorable price.
Activity: 168
October 21, 2018, 05:23:59 PM
I think you should wait for a more favorable time. Now is not the best price for the sale of coins
Activity: 294
October 21, 2018, 08:41:40 AM
Wait with calm. Don't worry about it. Will be a time for coins up. Very big mistake to sell it now.
Activity: 504
October 21, 2018, 08:33:39 AM
If I were you, I would not sell anything right now. Market at the bottom. Why sell coins now if in a few months you can get a very good profit from selling them.
Activity: 297
October 21, 2018, 08:31:51 AM
You don`t need to sell it, because if you do it you will be in big loses. Hold and wait for better times.

Waiting is a boring one and makes people emotional to wait when prices will rise again. patience is one of the things that is expensive to do. You have to have more patience to see prices rise again in the future.
Activity: 154
October 21, 2018, 08:27:31 AM
no, on the contrary, you now need to buy coins because they have fallen very much in price and if you want to make money on this, you definitely should not sell coins Wink
copper member
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
October 20, 2018, 03:22:25 PM
Most investors aims to earn huge profits and this is the reason why they hold their coins strongly but as an holder if your coin is in good profits and you are satisfy with that, then you can sell it off, but if you still want more profits you can continue to hold or buy back later.
Activity: 630
Merit: 13
October 20, 2018, 11:55:03 AM
just hold and wait little more until bull run coming, many of us predict it will happen again this year, at least until end of this year.
Activity: 1017
Merit: 107
Axioma Holding - Axioma Pay Crypto Card
October 20, 2018, 11:51:06 AM

It's better to hold, whatever coins you have. The market is not in good conditions for anyone to sell. If you want to sell for a loss, go ahead and sell. Remember that patience pays off in cryptocurrency. If you cannot handle the market condition, you better stay out of it.
actually to face this bearish market condition , we have several ways to face it.besides hold coins, we could switch our asset into other coins.maybe this way could help us alot.
Pages:
Jump to: