Pages:
Author

Topic: should now sell coin or not - page 29. (Read 10367 times)

Activity: 233
Merit: 50
November 03, 2018, 10:10:12 AM
i think you should keep it,it is best and it have very fast transaction and it have good geolocation technology so it price will increase very soon but you should hold it.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 21
COMBONetworkio
November 03, 2018, 09:06:20 AM
Now is not the best time to sell your coins, the market is preparing for growth, be patient, soon everything will recover
That's right because now is the right time to buy lots of coins that have great potential if you want to get big profits, because later coin coins will experience a good price increase even though you must always be patient waiting
What you say seems to be true too and indeed I think this is the time to buy potential coins such as bitcoin and ethereum, I'm sure with us buying bitcoin or ethereum we can get big profits
Activity: 1377
Merit: 268
November 03, 2018, 08:59:58 AM
investing is not like what most of us think and there would always be red days, but before selling always bear in mind if this selling will give you huge loss or a positive income, if selling will bring you nothing then its better to hold.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
November 03, 2018, 08:52:35 AM
with the huge dip happening now and still no signs of recovering i think it is better for you to hold your coins and wait for the next year to come and hopefully it would be a good year not only for the market but for us investors too.
Many analysts predict only in 2019 the influx of large investments in the cryptocurrency market. In my opinion, only this can save the market from real destruction.
Activity: 1377
Merit: 268
November 03, 2018, 08:35:18 AM
with the huge dip happening now and still no signs of recovering i think it is better for you to hold your coins and wait for the next year to come and hopefully it would be a good year not only for the market but for us investors too.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
November 03, 2018, 08:11:47 AM
Now is not the best time to sell your coins, the market is preparing for growth, be patient, soon everything will recover
That's right because now is the right time to buy lots of coins that have great potential if you want to get big profits, because later coin coins will experience a good price increase even though you must always be patient waiting
as a fact that with the cryptocurrency market depends on the price of Bitcoin, I am very frustrated, because Bitcoin today began to lose its relevance. But I hope that in the near future big investments will restore the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 256
November 03, 2018, 04:41:13 AM
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
November 03, 2018, 03:32:47 AM
Now it is very good to invest in a crypto exchange, this is a new trend. Many of my friends are constantly watching, for the emergence and release of new exchanges on the crypto market.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000
November 03, 2018, 02:17:32 AM
Now it is not the right situation to sell the coins in the market because the prices of your holding went very low in the market. So if you sell now you will make very less profit compared to a previous year high price, instead of selling for the loss it is better to sell them when the prices increase in the market.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 518
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
November 03, 2018, 01:44:06 AM
i think now is the worst time to sell your XLM holding however is the best time to accumulate XLM is one of my favorites project good luck with the rest of your crypto carriers Smiley

Selling is not a solution. I don't even care what kind of coin you possess. On my mind it is necessary to be patient and wait until market will stabilize and will start to grow steadily. That's my moderate opinion.
That's true selling it's not the solution but do not sell your coins into low of price if need to earn profit for the coins that you have for now. But if you need to sell for the important matters maybe it you choice to decide on what gonna be. Even me ill sell it even it comes a low of price and that situation that we need money.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
October 30, 2018, 07:22:19 PM
 The answer depends on what coins you are holding right now and what you want to do in the future, but i would not sell promising coins.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
October 29, 2018, 11:43:08 PM
i think now is the worst time to sell your XLM holding however is the best time to accumulate XLM is one of my favorites project good luck with the rest of your crypto carriers Smiley

Selling is not a solution. I don't even care what kind of coin you possess. On my mind it is necessary to be patient and wait until market will stabilize and will start to grow steadily. That's my moderate opinion.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
October 27, 2018, 08:35:11 AM
I am also not in favor of selling my coins in current time, I think that it is not the right time to sell our coin, I think that the price is already trading too much low therefore we should wait a little more tell the price increases high.
Activity: 192
Merit: 1
October 26, 2018, 08:59:12 AM
now the market price has started to be normal, I see all the coins are recovering and if you wait a while, most likely in the next few days the market price will rise like xlm is currently red, but the chart movement has been balanced and increasing.

Activity: 394
XEGGEX
October 26, 2018, 08:52:07 AM
I think you have to hold back because it has started to increase at the moment, so my advice is that you better wait and you have to monitor the market price often when prices go up, then you sell coins that you hold.

Activity: 812
Merit: 310
October 25, 2018, 07:55:16 PM
I will not sell my coins at a low market price like now. I see that there is good potential for development in my coin. So that he has a bright future that can reach a high price again when the market price is normal, it rises steadily again. It doesn't matter if you have to wait a long time, this is also good for me to use to buy other coins again at this very cheap price.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 518
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
October 25, 2018, 07:54:53 PM
Must better to hold for now your XLM and wait to recover on that price again, When you look at the price of XLM was too low and not neet to sell it on that kind of price. Actually if you have some patient and can wait of your XLM be going to in a high price must good for you. Just try to hold until end of this year maybe on that year is the chance to earn some profit of XLM you have.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
October 25, 2018, 07:52:55 PM
Go to exchange site and know the value of it. If you will get some profit then sell it. If not just hodl it and wait for its value becomes higher.
Activity: 192
October 25, 2018, 07:51:29 PM
I think you have to sell it now, too, because the price has plunged down, if you hold the coin you hold, maybe you will lose a lot of things, so I think when the price is stable you should buy it again.

Activity: 394
XEGGEX
October 25, 2018, 07:45:09 PM
in my opinion, the price of xlm is now falling and you are better off selling it, because the price is down and the chart has plunged down, if you don't sell it, chances are you will lose a lot of money, when the price has recovered, then you buy it again.

Pages:
Jump to: