Pages:
Author

Topic: should now sell coin or not - page 33. (Read 10367 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 16
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
October 18, 2018, 02:13:20 PM
You should see what is going on with your coins during last 6 months and only then analize the situation and sell them or hold
Activity: 870
Merit: 250
October 18, 2018, 02:03:41 PM
you guys give me an idea with me keeping my XLM free I'm puzzled Huh Huh Huh Huh
At this point you should need more patient and wait for the market to return. Therefore do not sell XLM because usually at the end of December Bitcoin and the Altcoins always tend to increase prices.You keep the end of the year can multiply 4 or 5 times profit.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 19
Backed.Finance
October 18, 2018, 01:59:17 PM
I don't think you should sell it, it would be better to keep it. I think the market will be better next year. Bitcoin will be able to fix itself soon after the loss of value. Time will show us.
copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
October 18, 2018, 01:57:26 PM
As per my consideration, Now days market is RED and price of all the coins are low. Everyone should have wait for more two months to sell their coins, if they wants to earn a good profit from their coins. Patience is the key of success in crypto.
Activity: 423
Merit: 10
BitbondSTO.com
October 18, 2018, 01:53:40 PM
a time like this is best to increase the amount of investment into your crypto assets, because if you sell it now, then you will lose the opportunity
Activity: 316
Merit: 3
quarkchain.io
October 18, 2018, 01:51:45 PM
Now is the time to buy. In a little, quietly. Maybe once a week. But it's time to buy. The main thing to choose carefully! IOTEX should be in your portfolio!
Activity: 398
October 18, 2018, 01:30:15 PM
you guys give me an idea with me keeping my XLM free I'm puzzled Huh Huh Huh Huh
you should do some basic research even before buying a coin, I think!
any coin should have it own wallet to store token. some can be stored in hard wallet.
coinmarketcap.com
this web cointains everything you need to know.
Activity: 406
Merit: 1
October 18, 2018, 01:28:22 PM
Of course you should keep the coin is very good , I myself bought it and I will keep them to the developers each month doing something for coins!
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
October 18, 2018, 01:18:20 PM
just hold it, but if now you sell will get a profit, then sell it.
I will not sell it until the profit target is reached.
See BTC are down down

hold is better than sell your coin with lose condition...now market is bad xondition better than to hold your all coins
and back to sell it in end of 2018 just hope that this time can bring market to good condition
Activity: 728
Merit: 110
October 18, 2018, 01:11:27 PM
There are couple of factors, if you bought the coin at much higher price, then keep it atleast till the price will grow to the bought level. This is the most used case this year.
Activity: 162
The World’s First Blockchain Core
October 18, 2018, 01:08:50 PM
I think you need to hold your coins because market seems start recovery stage. and after that time we can see some bull market . In my opinion that is possible. Because whales need to do that dums and pumps for earning money. we can not continue long time with sideways.
Activity: 987
Merit: 254
October 18, 2018, 01:06:08 PM
It may not be a very reasonable move to sell our investments in the pre-bull period. At this point, the bull season to be done close to the end of this style to perform movements.
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
October 18, 2018, 01:01:57 PM
I think you are in a more suitable position to answer that question.Are you making a short term investment then you can can sell if you want but if its a long term investment its advisable not to sell.But currently the market is very down and wont be very favourable evaluate yourself and decide
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
October 18, 2018, 12:34:08 PM
Now the price of coins is very low and selling today is not a good idea. I would recommend to be patient and wait when the market situation changes. I think you will have a chance to sell coins more expensive.

If you sell the tokens now, you will be that guy who is called a loser. It will be better to hold your cryptocurrencies and wait for the bull run period. Certainly, you will need enough patience to do it.
Activity: 126
October 16, 2018, 03:11:53 PM
I believe that you need to keep your coins because there are predictions that the cryptocurrency will grow. I am sure that it will just need to wait a bit.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
October 16, 2018, 03:10:37 PM
It is still not a perfect time to sell anything. The market is still sleeping. We should wait for the pump and after that we can sell
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
October 16, 2018, 03:08:32 PM
I will not advice anyone to sell coins at this time where the market is in as greater dip. Investors and bounty hunters are all crying with the hope of getting more than expected in case the market stabilizes.  
everyone is staying holding his assets and praying, and maybe the advice to sell is an evil whisper. so just keep our assets, because we believe that there will be a time for crypto to rise
Activity: 232
October 16, 2018, 03:05:43 PM

Now the sale of their coins will be unprofitable. I believe that now the prices of reliable cryptocurrency are gradually approaching their minimum. Therefore, it is better to continue to buy and hold coins for the future, from next year prices should gradually go up. I continue to invest in the purchase of NEO, Ethereum, Ripple and Waves.
Activity: 304
October 16, 2018, 01:33:11 PM
I now recommend not selling your coins. Because in recent times positive prerequisites and trends have already been noticed. Therefore, there is every reason to assert that from next year the situation will gradually improve. Personally, I continue to hold BTC, Ethereum, Ripple and NEO until prices are restored.
Activity: 434
October 16, 2018, 01:31:16 PM
You have to be patient because if you sell a coin right now time is not good. Now a lot of coins that the price is falling and it's a good time to invest and hold only coins for a long time. I think that you should sell the coin at the end of this year. At this year's final will be a lot of coin prices are increasing. And if you want to get great benefits in the future, starting from now you can invest.

That's right. Do not hurry with the sale of coins fallen in price. They lie in your wallets and do not require money for their content. Wait for time. Have patience. They will definitely increase in price.
Pages:
Jump to: