Pages:
Author

Topic: should now sell coin or not - page 27. (Read 10367 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
MYCRYPTOBANK.IO
November 04, 2018, 10:30:31 AM
you guys give me an idea with me keeping my XLM free I'm puzzled Huh Huh Huh Huh

Just wait a little longer. Because stellar will be listed on Coinbase in the next coming months, So that will be your chance to get profits because most coins that are listed in coinbase will definitely increase by 10% - 30% .

FYI: XLM is being explored by coinbase since july.
source : https://blog.coinbase.com/coinbase-is-exploring-cardano-basic-attention-token-stellar-zcash-and-0x-9e44f0eb823f
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
November 04, 2018, 10:10:16 AM
At the moment it is not advisable to sell coin because the market is going down. I think it is advisable to buy in low interest rates for x2 x3
Activity: 146
Merit: 1
November 04, 2018, 08:54:05 AM
Now it's good time to buy and make some money Smiley

POSScoin can make you Rich

-Good team
-It's new coin
-listed on 2 exchanges and more coming
-you can recive 40% more coins every month (PoS)
-undervaluted now
-Roadmap till 2020

https://mercatox.com/exchange/POSS/ETH
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
November 04, 2018, 08:06:52 AM
The worst decision for now - its sell your coins. Prices are low, and if you sell coins you will be in great loses. I recommend to you hold and buy more promising coins if you can.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
November 04, 2018, 07:50:48 AM
Some time ago I did not manage to sell my coins and now they cost much less. So I would advise to sell tokens, at least some of them.
Indeed, prices have fallen very much, and therefore I would advise not to sell a lot of things in the world of crypto, so you don’t know tomorrow
Activity: 665
Merit: 250
November 04, 2018, 05:33:08 AM
sell or buy I think that is the confidence of every investor because we know the development of prices no one can know for sure because it has become a risk in investing with crypto currencies we must be clever to take advantage of opportunities to get profits
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
November 04, 2018, 04:54:13 AM
Now do not sell coin, if the coin you hold the price constantly decreases, keep on falling and buying, and hold on for a long time, so I think we should be patience, patience is the key to our success
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
November 04, 2018, 02:32:28 AM
It is necessary to sell coins only in extreme necessity. And if you have enough money, then it does not cost them. They will prove useful to you, believe me.
November 04, 2018, 02:28:18 AM
I think you should hold because the market is just recovering and I think we are yet to see anything yet. You might be in a better gain in weeks time but be watchful
Activity: 13
November 04, 2018, 02:26:45 AM
As per what you need. Sell ??coins if you need money. or save your coins for the future.
Activity: 11
November 04, 2018, 02:25:49 AM
for my opinion you should just hold for a while so you dont regret later if the price become high i suggest to hold and wait
November 04, 2018, 02:20:46 AM
Offering your coins ought to be needy not on your feelings but rather in your general methodology and why you are here in any case. In the event that you need to acquire quick benefits then it might be a smart thought to offer since the market will set aside a ton of opportunity to recoup and afterward you can utilize that cash to put resources into all the more encouraging coins, however in the event that you need to procure cash for the long haul the correct choice is to hold.
Activity: 9
November 04, 2018, 02:19:37 AM
I think it's better now to be arrested first, because if now sold do not get any profit because now the market is down, and I suggest to sell it at the end of the year because according to my prediction the price will rise at the end of the year. Smiley Smiley
Activity: 13
November 04, 2018, 02:10:23 AM
I do not think that for miners or anyone, it’s a good time to sell their coins. Since both have cost us to undermine them, be it days, weeks or even months, we must know how to identify the time to sell.Now is the time to buy.
November 04, 2018, 01:43:00 AM
If you need to seek advice for selling your coins on forum, I would say sell it and return later when you will actually understand what cryptos and trading are. Since, the inception of Bitcoin, we have seen series of bear and bull cycles, instant pumps and dumps, shit coins and potential coins. People tend to FOMO and panic sell just because of the majority market sentiment. A good trader doesn't listen to noise. don't take investment decisions based on noise. You know which coins you are holding, read about them.
Activity: 12
November 04, 2018, 01:38:53 AM
Currently, The coin market is still not stable. The price go up/down continuously. It is so hard to know the trend exactly. So, selling coin or not maybe confuse. This market is not safe for us to trade. I think we should hold it now. Wait and sell it once available.
Activity: 16
November 04, 2018, 01:35:52 AM
Many analysts predict only in 2019 the influx of large investments in the cryptocurrency market. In my opinion, only this can save the market from real destruction.
November 04, 2018, 01:31:36 AM
Selling is not a solution. I don't even care what kind of coin you possess. On my mind it is necessary to be patient and wait until market will stabilize and will start to grow steadily. That's my moderate opinion.
Activity: 16
November 04, 2018, 01:26:04 AM
if you want short term profit then just go sell it, if you want invest and earn morn, just hold that, it defends on your mood buddy. Grin
November 04, 2018, 01:20:25 AM
I think you have to sell it now, too, because the price has plunged down, if you hold the coin you hold, maybe you will lose a lot of things, so I think when the price is stable you should buy it again.
Pages:
Jump to: