Pages:
Author

Topic: should now sell coin or not - page 37. (Read 10367 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 0
September 16, 2018, 11:32:32 AM
Don't sell if you don't need money right now. Because it will provide good profit in the long run.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
September 16, 2018, 05:55:24 AM
I don't believe it's a decent time to offer tokens on the grounds that the present market is still in a discouraged state. In the event that you need to offer it at a high cost, you would be wise to hold a token and watch the market cost. On the off chance that you question the value, at that point you offer it.
Activity: 966
Merit: 111
September 16, 2018, 05:24:59 AM
If you need funds for something, at least you have to sell your coins. That, too, you will get a loss of course. If you don't need funds. It's better to just hold your coin for some time to come. Maybe that's better.
Activity: 65
September 16, 2018, 05:22:39 AM
don't you ever sell your coin in loss and bad market, each market has a cycle and unfortunately now has a correction and can last for a few months then go back to normal prices or higher 
Activity: 168
September 16, 2018, 04:20:51 AM
I think that now you need to keep coins. Because now it is just beginning to grow. And the crypto currency is gaining momentum for development.
Activity: 54
September 16, 2018, 04:17:52 AM
you guys give me an idea with me keeping my XLM free I'm puzzled Huh Huh Huh Huh
I think it is worth to buy now. Because the market is recovering. And there is a high probability that it will grow very well. This is for you to decide, but I would advise buying while there is time.
Activity: 234
September 16, 2018, 04:16:23 AM
This question people ask since January 2018, when there were still hopes for market growth. Now investors think that bitcoin has reached the bottom and will not become cheaper. I'm sure this is not the case and the market will continue to fall. Therefore, you need to sell coins.
Activity: 126
September 15, 2018, 12:41:23 PM
I believe that you need to wait for growth to make a profit. No other way. Because I for one do not want to lose my money, I will be here until the last that I would like to earn.
Activity: 65
September 15, 2018, 12:37:16 PM
I think it's better to keep coins in your own market is now bad
Activity: 623
Merit: 11
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
September 15, 2018, 12:08:12 PM
The way I did mine, I can't guarantee that you should sell at low price. Best time to sell your coin if you will gain profit, even just 5%, it means that holding is successful. At the end of the day, it is still depends on your needs if you are gonna sell it or not.but the best is to hold. Do not sell fast..

Good offer. I also think that you do not need to sell your coins that have fallen in price. You do not pay anything for their possession. When the price grows you can earn.
Activity: 228
Merit: 100
September 15, 2018, 11:06:15 AM
You should not sell it now because of their low value just hold it and wait to pump the price it has a high possibility to rise and rise again.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
September 15, 2018, 10:59:13 AM
If you are having mixed emotions about selling an Alternate Coin, the best way to handle that is by HODLing or by selling it partly and not all of it. Some alternate coins only gain their value after some time and some might really take a long time but all of those waiting are worth the wait if their values are multiplied greatly.
Activity: 206
“The Future of Security Tokens”
September 15, 2018, 10:50:19 AM
Keep it for sure. Stellar in one of in a kind coin with its independent blockchain and it has a certain possibility of entering even top 5 coins of the market.
Activity: 95
September 15, 2018, 10:48:32 AM
The way I did mine, I can't guarantee that you should sell at low price. Best time to sell your coin if you will gain profit, even just 5%, it means that holding is successful. At the end of the day, it is still depends on your needs if you are gonna sell it or not.but the best is to hold. Do not sell fast..
Activity: 62
September 15, 2018, 10:41:53 AM
in my opinion the sale is not profitable now
Activity: 736
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
September 15, 2018, 10:25:50 AM
You should do what you think is right. But I think is bad time for sell now
copper member
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
September 15, 2018, 10:23:47 AM
Buy high sell low is what you are talking about right? That is a dumb idea really, just hold your coins and sell later when prices will rise.
Activity: 434
Merit: 13
September 15, 2018, 10:08:39 AM
You should hold your coins first, because the price is still low. but if you can not wait, you can sell it now. but my advice do not get used to sell the coins lower than the purchase price, because it will be a bad habit that is difficult to remove.
of course, because soon the price of coins on experiencing a very good increase, especially those holding ETH and bitcoin, the profits that will be obtained are large later. and my prediction at the end of the year coins will soar in price
I agree with your opinion, I also think the same, when the market price is down, I keep holding it and keep it, I am sure that until December 2018 there will be a price increase.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 252
September 15, 2018, 09:02:49 AM
now I will not sell my coins because the market is down. I will continue to hold and wait until the price starts to improve even though I don't know how long it will take to get a big profit.
Activity: 392
September 15, 2018, 08:59:33 AM
Everyone feels puzzled lately. It’s hard to know whether the market continue to grow. I think you shouldn’t ask for other people for what to do. It would be the best if you decide by your own.
I think the best thing to do is to keep holding rather than to sell our coin now, i feel that after the month of spetember the prices of all coin can increase and xlm coin is very great altcoin and people who will hold it can earn profit on the right time.
Pages:
Jump to: