Pages:
Author

Topic: should now sell coin or not - page 55. (Read 10367 times)

Activity: 183
Merit: 0
August 08, 2018, 05:38:46 AM
you guys give me an idea with me keeping my XLM free I'm puzzled Huh Huh Huh Huh
Today, the price of all coins fell by 10-15%.  Today is a bad day for selling coins.  Therefore, I do not advise doing this.
Activity: 72
August 08, 2018, 04:54:30 AM
I have checked my account. Calculating the value in bitcoin, my account has lost more than 40% and my account in usdt, it's very terrible, lost more than 70%. But i'm holding many coin which i think they're quite good. So i believe my account will increase very soon. I don't want to advise anyone to buy or sell anything, i think the people shout have responsibility with their money. I just want say when you put your trust in something, try to keep it.
Activity: 459
Merit: 10
August 08, 2018, 04:22:52 AM
you guys give me an idea with me keeping my XLM free I'm puzzled Huh Huh Huh Huh
Why do you sell them now? What do you get that money for?
If you have a better portfolio and it will definitely bring you profits, I will support you to sell your XLM. But if for the lack of patience that sells XLM, you will forever fail in the Crypto market. What traders need most is patience and trust.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
August 08, 2018, 04:20:58 AM
Probably I would be happy to selling all my coins in April 4th, because it seems like that time all the problems and read time started, and since that time my coins is few times down, so it is too late to sell them.
Activity: 124
August 07, 2018, 04:22:34 PM
 I think that in the first place everything depends on how much money you need. I would not sell, of course, if I had a crypto currency and fiat money.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
August 08, 2018, 03:55:18 AM
so far the market value is not stable.
When you sell altcoin may be low because the market has fallen. so you have to wait for more money.
so you have to approach trading and investment strategies so you do not lose.
Activity: 124
August 07, 2018, 04:21:34 PM
I think that in the first place everything depends on how much money you need. I would not sell, of course, if I had a crypto currency and fiat money.
Activity: 112
August 08, 2018, 03:45:36 AM
for me.
If you intend to sell a token right now it's better to hold that first because of low market sales. then you should have a trading strategy for more money you can receive.
Be wise to get out of money to avoid being victimized by a scam
Activity: 532
August 08, 2018, 03:40:39 AM

Yes. It is a very good coin, many forecast end of this year the market will rise again. So I think its price will definitely increase. You have to wait patiently, if the market increases sharply by the end of this year. Then you can sell to maximize profits.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
August 08, 2018, 03:40:23 AM
why do you sell if you know low market change ??
You should expect to see the value increase on this site.
https://coinmarketcap.com/
for you to know when you should be selling, as well as studying trading strategies for more money.
Activity: 223
August 08, 2018, 03:40:16 AM
You can hold when the price is somehow unfavourable in the market but sell when it gives you the profit you desire. You can't hold a coin for life.
Activity: 322
August 08, 2018, 03:39:36 AM
You should really sell your coins and so your chances of staying with nothing will be reduced to absolute zero. Do not hope for something that may never be.
Activity: 350
August 08, 2018, 03:33:53 AM
no, you will regret if you sell your assets now. because prices are not good for now But all back to you. My advice is never to sell assets at this time
Activity: 224
August 08, 2018, 03:32:51 AM
in my opinion you can buy, while the low price. And wait, then their price will fly to the moon
Activity: 196
August 08, 2018, 03:27:50 AM
see first how the condition of the market. and see also whether you profit or loss. Estimate everything. Do not let you precisely even make mistakes. If indeed secure hodl, but not for all the coins can hodl.
Activity: 69
Merit: 1
August 08, 2018, 03:25:30 AM

If you think you have made a profit as you expect, I think you can sell it. Because it's the perfect time to sell. However, I find it a potential coin, if you can keep it until the end of the year when the market grows sharply.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 503
August 08, 2018, 03:16:30 AM
It is better to sell these coins and invest now in BTC and ETH. This is a less risky investment option.
I agree, the safest way to invest in crypto is to buy as much bitcoin as possible, altcoins have a very high risk while bitcoin has no risk because it is supported by the community and popularity.
Activity: 78
August 08, 2018, 03:15:08 AM
It is better to sell these coins and invest now in BTC and ETH. This is a less risky investment option.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
DISRUPTING THE $23.5 B SCIENCE PUBLISHING INDUSTRY
August 08, 2018, 02:58:12 AM
I think, if you have already made a profit then you can sell it and buy it again when the price is low but if you have not gotten a profit then it is better to keep holding it and wait for the price to rise and you have got profit
Activity: 378
Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX
August 07, 2018, 04:00:45 PM
I would advise you not to hurry with the sale of your coins. As in the near future it is planned a big growth. They say that bitcoin before the end of the year can be $ 15,000.
Pages:
Jump to: