Pages:
Author

Topic: Should we continue to participate in aridrop projects? - page 7. (Read 3206 times)

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
Don't be so focused on airdrop. It just gave you a scam and crypto are not worth the price. only a small part of the airdrop that could give you tangible results and opportunities for it are certainly not allowed to boast of results. better go into the bounty because of these greater opportunities in at least.
While the chances of getting good results from bounties are better than the chances that you have with airdrops at the same time things are not so simple, the chances are only marginally better recently I have seen more complains against bounty campaigns and this to me represents an increase in the amount of scams going on and that is not a good thing if you are a bounty hunter.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
Don't be so focused on airdrop. It just gave you a scam and crypto are not worth the price. only a small part of the airdrop that could give you tangible results and opportunities for it are certainly not allowed to boast of results. better go into the bounty because of these greater opportunities in at least.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
Well if airdrops have been profitable to you then it is right for you to keep up but for me airdrops have been bastardized so I no longer do them.
Activity: 1092
I participated in many aridrop projects. It's usually scam and does not pay me. Now should I continue to join the new aridrop project? Please give me your advice.
You already answered your own question, you have been scammed at least once and the language that you use implies that this happened several times already so it is time to stop participating in those kind of scams, at this point even icos that receive funding are looking more and more like scams so a project just giving coins for free is an even bigger scam in my eyes.
Activity: 87
Some projects which are truly good haven't done any ICO or presale or anything like that, but they have done airdrops. They knew that this is more important to circulate the coins among community members than doing an ICO.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
It relies upon you, ensure that you initially confirm the airdrop if it's genuine or not, by setting off to their site. Utilize your best judgment to see whether its a trick or not. On the off chance that it's not trick, and the airdrop looks encouraging, simply joined. It wouldn't take long, simply read the news of the airdrop of when will the tokens will be dispersed. Trust me, if the airdrop you are joining isn't a trick, definitely you get your airdrop designation, simply be tolerance.
Activity: 658
I've been involved in airdrops for a very long time, but I realized that it takes a lot of time from me and does not return anything, which I mean? you will never get more than $ 50 from the project with one project, but there are a lot of examples - when you get less than 5, it's not worth it and the right projects stopped giving away coins for nothing
Activity: 854
Merit: 100
Gone are the days when airdrops were a hot cake. I believe the actual air drops have already happened and are their likes are likely not to occur again. Projects are now just using airdrops to get supporters but do not actually give the supporters what could be said as a good and profitable airdrops. A few may be rewarding but it may take a year to one of such so you may need to continue joining if you have the time for that.
Activity: 752
We should continue to do so, despite a lot of airdrops not paying out the money that they promised people there are still a lot of them out there that still pay out the coins promised. We should just be more careful about the airdrops we join so we do not end up giving our private information to people that we do not know. Researching can also help to tell which ones are good.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
I personally donot recommend you to participate more in airdrops projects because now the bad experience in airdrops is more and good experience is less so i dont like airdrops personally.
Activity: 588
Merit: 256
Of course, We should continue to participate in the new aridrop project now, but we should continue to participate by choosing the projects and paying attention to the information we give.
not all air drops can benefit the people involved to participate in it, because today many air drops that only collect user data alone to attract investors to invest in it, even most of the current air drops are only able to provide a little advantage to the participants , even tokens that have been given to them have no value at all, preferably before deciding to participate in the airdrop program should do research on the project that will be on the road so that the time we use is not wasted
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
It all really depends on various factors. How much time you have in a day to put into applying for the airdrops and if those airdrops are worth your time. One question you need to ask yourself is how much value do you put in your time, in other words how valuable is your time? We often spend much of our time on wasted activities and this is what is the most important point: TIME + VALUE Once you have evaluated this, then you can decide if airdrops are worth it or not.
Activity: 37
I don't think it time we stop believing in the good that is airdrops. Although I agree with the fact that participating in airdrops is not as profitable as it used to about 5 - 6 months ago, I still don't believe it is a closed chapter yet. There are still a few good ones that are profitable and you just need to be more careful with your choices.
Activity: 756
Merit: 100
I participated in many aridrop projects. It's usually scam and does not pay me. Now should I continue to join the new aridrop project? Please give me your advice.

I don't think that airdrops is wrong thing. Of course often it is hard to convert free coins into more liquid asset but this is not a problem for experienced guys. Everywhere experience is required.
Activity: 770
If the airdrop is felt not so productive and even contains only a scam then there is no need to continue. better get in on another area such as a bounty is more promising. In addition, it does lately for not so reassuring if in the result. There are indeed some could give profit but better don't take the risk.
Activity: 490
Merit: 12
The era of profitable airdrops has come and gone, the proliferation of airdrops these days has made the tokens earned worthless most of which will not get listed in any exchange last year was notable for the success of many airdrops although these could be attributed to the pump in the price  of bitcoin this year btc is bearish invariably making many coins to be worthless.
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
Today I'm not as interested in airdrop campaigns as it was previously. The reason is that over time I found other more interesting ways to act in cryptocurrency industry and it brings me good steady income.
For example I like signature campaigns - it give much more that social campaigns. But the most valued campaign is Translate.
Activity: 728
Merit: 10
Lately I did not follow some airdrops because the results are few. We recommend following the bounty campaign because the results obtained more leverage than the airdrop.
Activity: 350
Merit: 2
No, I think. I have joined lots of airdrops. But they paid me nothing. Now I feel the same about bounty campaigns. I started feeling something bad about bounty campaigns too.
Activity: 30
I dont like airdrops.What you get is nothing.Is there any airdrop that gave you a lot?i dont think so .It is dangerous and for me its better to agree to accept message and you can get progressively and more secure or simply advance organization on interpersonal organization
Pages:
Jump to: