Pages:
Author

Topic: Should you be worried? - page 3. (Read 1182 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 256
February 04, 2018, 08:05:43 AM
Activity: 378
Merit: 3
February 04, 2018, 06:48:10 AM
No, we shouldn't be worried about the dropping of the price,
it's going to be stable soon, it's already getting better today.
Just wait and be patient, this is the greatest time to buy more coins.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
February 04, 2018, 06:40:33 AM
what do you guys think about the recovery stage. Will the recovery now continue or should we expect another dip?
Activity: 224
February 04, 2018, 06:18:34 AM
Well we probably starting to worry now about the bitcoin's price because it affects everything even to the new members of the forum or to the new investors.The more it goes down,the less projects or signature campaigns to be made because no more investors will attempt to invest because they are afraid the market will fall down.
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
February 04, 2018, 05:52:42 AM
You probably need to worry, because the circle starts to shrink more and more. People who have bitcoins are more and more beginning to calculate and infringe. The market fell a few days, let's hope that everything will be fine
Activity: 378
Merit: 16
February 04, 2018, 05:02:43 AM
If you had researched on the coin that you invested on, you won't be worried of the sudden reds because it's not that easy for a coin with good foundation to pop like a bubble. I think it's  normal for coin values to go down because many news and articles are spreading FUDs about it. So I am not  afraid of it.
Activity: 154
Merit: 11
February 04, 2018, 05:00:58 AM
Depends on when you entered the market. If you bought at the ATH levels two months ago, it's difficult not to lose your mind right now, especially if you wanted to make some quick money. As such, the golden rule of crypto still applies: Only invest the amount of money you are ready to lose.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
February 04, 2018, 04:55:30 AM
I asked, because the answer to such questions is associated with panic and anxiety, you're right that sharing information in the market many not informed beginners who need it. success to you
Activity: 75
Merit: 3
February 04, 2018, 04:52:19 AM
i have lost a lot of money tis month .however if you look at charts you will see that all years in january that kind a drops happened than rise again. i wish i see this before yet still no regrets because im in this business
Activity: 630
February 04, 2018, 04:47:26 AM
A person who is borrowing the money and investing in the crypto market and then he will be more worried about the down fall. But there is no need to worry in the crypto market because down fall is normal happening and some time it comes for some days and some time for few months. So keep patience and not worried and don't panic.
Activity: 255
https://burst.money/
February 03, 2018, 08:02:39 PM
~snip~
Worrying is just for the weak hands but this kind of scenario cant really be avoided because we dont like to lose up money and if we are just first time on this crypto industry then you would really able to experience the volatility that you didnt even experienced before. Panic can really be felt when you do see sudden price decrease but if you do already gained knowledge and experience on how coins move you would really remove those anxiety that you do feel before.

Totally agree. We cannot help ourselves not to worry especially for those beginners who still do not know more about cryptocurrency world. This may lead to panic sell. But of course, people will get used to it. Actually we should get used to it. That's how it is here. I mean it is more volatile here compared to stock market.
Activity: 462
Merit: 12
В поиске
February 03, 2018, 07:57:10 PM
I like your strong position, lately there has been a lot of FUD spreading and people are just going crazy and selling all the coins. But it’s stupid.
Activity: 336
February 03, 2018, 08:59:14 AM
To be honest, when anyone has big investments in the crypto market, there are certain concerns. Belief is possible but sometimes can not eliminate thoughts, feelings of panic, worry about it. It's like thrilling games. have everything or lose it.
If your investment is low, this feeling is eliminated. That is the reality of business in the crypto market. Everyone has to experience this feeling.

Activity: 222
Merit: 12
February 03, 2018, 08:43:36 AM
In fact, we are always worried about many things of our children, health and especially about investments. This is money and a sense of anxiety is normal. Just remember that until you sold the coin and you did not get the dollars, you did not lose your investment. If you have transferred investments from a losing coin to Ethereum or bitcoin, or another good coin, then you have a chance to get your money back. If it seems to you that everything, the end. In fact, this is not so and one must look for an outlet.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
February 03, 2018, 07:20:28 AM
Being worried about cryptocurrencies is something normal to most people. Since they are not acustomed to the process, they feel some doubt regarding their investments. But even so, investing in crypto should have also made them prepared for the fluctuations that occur every now and then because this even happens to physical currencies. Every now and then, their values shift. As for me, investing in crypto makes me observant rather than being worried.
Activity: 98
February 03, 2018, 07:04:42 AM
Recovery started:

One info from slovenian startup SportyFi which now became SportyCO. They became official sponsor of Espaniol FC which plays in firs Spanish soccer league.
I am expecting good value increase very soon. Stack some SPF now and you wont regret.

Another slovenian startup @Viberate shows some positive viberations. 2 time grammy award winner joined them as their ambasador. Also much more comming in February.

I stachked 10k of each token and lets see what Will happen.

I think if you do your own research on those two you Will come to same conclusion. Choose wisely!!
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
February 03, 2018, 01:30:50 AM
When investing money anxiety occurs when a loss occurs.The market is currently worrying.I am retaining altcoins.I know that the price will rise again.But is currently unable to sell.I'm constantly waiting.
Activity: 112
Merit: 72
"ETHERJACK.io - Blockchain Jackpot game! ICO LIVE!
February 02, 2018, 03:26:00 PM
We all got into crypto for different reasons and with different goals. I am sure people panic and im sure people sit and hold with confidence. Regardless however of what people say there is always an element of the unknown. Nothing is a sure bet, please be mindful and don't get caught up in other people's hype. If you believe in the technology or even the ethics behind decentralized financial control then go for it. But just remember anything can happen......and normally does. All the best.
copper member
Activity: 630
Merit: 420
We are Bitcoin!
February 02, 2018, 03:21:00 PM
there is absolutely no cause for concern you need to support your crypto currency and wait. Because at the end of spring and you will see that your portfolio has grown 3 times
Absolutely right. When you bought your crypto, you blved in it. Nothing has changed so why worry? It's the outer factor fearing you not the project.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 790
Arts & Crypto
February 02, 2018, 10:43:18 AM
there is absolutely no cause for concern you need to support your crypto currency and wait. Because at the end of spring and you will see that your portfolio has grown 3 times
Pages:
Jump to: