Pages:
Author

Topic: Should you be worried? - page 8. (Read 1182 times)

copper member
Activity: 630
Merit: 420
We are Bitcoin!
February 01, 2018, 11:52:15 AM
You say not worry

I know people who bought in at 16K

and you say not worry

Look what Facebook did

Here is your Knight in shining armor:

www.bitcoinfuji.com

This is what I do not like. Seriously mate! Stop misusing the name of Bitcoin. If these people are so smart to make something better than bitcoin then they would at-least find a good name for their project.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
February 01, 2018, 10:03:52 AM
You say not worry

and you say not worry

Look what Facebook did

www.bitcoinfuji.com

calmly do not be afraid bitcoin prices will return to normal and this is actually the right moment to buy as much bitcoin as you can because the price is currently down and very cheap, do not take this opportunity and never afraid to save and hold bitcoin you have. cultivate in your mind the price will definitely go back up if you hold it you will not lose.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
February 01, 2018, 09:57:23 AM
Panic is present and this is normal but this will soon be over. BTC will go back on its path and it will reach 25.000dollars till the end of this year for shure (I expect even more but lets see).
Activity: 123
The World’s First Blockchain Core
February 01, 2018, 05:46:05 AM
Activity: 85
Merit: 0
February 01, 2018, 05:40:22 AM
Activity: 112
Merit: 11
February 01, 2018, 05:38:24 AM
Thanks for your advice because I've been hesitating to decide whether or not to sell off some of the Alts. The benefits they gave me were not high, but they dropped by more than I could afford due to Bitcoin's decline, and I started yesterday Think about whether you should take the opportunity to sell while Bitcoin rallies. But your suggestion has strengthened my belief.
Activity: 98
February 01, 2018, 05:36:41 AM
You say not worry

and you say not worry

Look what Facebook did

www.bitcoinfuji.com

Activity: 868
Merit: 500
February 01, 2018, 05:33:32 AM
I think those that are likely to be worried are those that bought at the top, BItcoin is a sound money but its volatility  is very huge, anyone that has spend one year or more in the space will be in profit, 10X I think, so why do I need to worry about holding it, anyone selling now will possibly regret doing so
copper member
Activity: 630
Merit: 420
We are Bitcoin!
February 01, 2018, 05:15:48 AM
I would have to suggest that you should have to wait for the right time to do the trading for you may get what you would be expecting in return and let's be patient. The important thing is we should have to learn from our mistakes and don't fall back from the same mistake again.

I try to keep note of my mistakes so that In future I do not forget it. This helps me a lot to avoid the same mistake again. I'm kinda off from trading (because of the unstable market) only focusing on ICOs.
Activity: 224
Merit: 3
January 31, 2018, 11:46:48 PM
For new investors, certainly they should be worried by seeing this falling market.
In any market there will be upside and downsides. I hope this is healthy correction. Iam expecting some more correction. Once the correction is over again bulls will enter.
Activity: 280
January 31, 2018, 11:34:00 PM
Activity: 252
Merit: 37
January 31, 2018, 11:22:41 PM
If your as short-tern investor, you will be worried about the price drop. But if your a hodler of BTC for long-term investment, then you will know that the price drop is just a cycle that BTC annually goes through. Also, the drop is still above the price when decemebr entered last year.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 548
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
January 31, 2018, 11:22:12 PM
If you are in for the long term then there should be nothing to worry about, most likely. This is the future we are talking about and we are still early adopters.
Agreed, we're truly the early adopters. Why to worry when we have the benefits to be acquired in the future. Maybe the time we predicted has got rescheduled or postponed. In reality we're the second set of early adopters next to the people who adopted bitcoin when the price was less than 100$.
Activity: 160
January 31, 2018, 11:16:38 PM
I want to congratulate you for your courage to share your experienced and learnings. The best way to do being trader is don't trust others rather trust the project development and hold. To make self stable and in comfort Avoid watching blockfolio coz it can turn you to give up your coin. Those whoever wants to make themselves strong then focus on holding your coin if it is possible.
Activity: 390
January 31, 2018, 11:04:37 PM
I think that whoever is willing to invest in this market must have nerves of steel to withstand the usual high volatility that prevails here. Those who seem to suffer greater concern and uneasiness in these moments of red numbers are precisely the newbies without trading experience, motivated to enter this market for the pure motivation of obtaining easy and quick profits. Any trader with medium experience knows that these scenarios are part of normality in the market, and they use to enjoy these days to buy, while the newcomers die of sadness and uncertainty.

There is nothing much to be worried about since what is happening in the market is plainly normal and benificial as  this may be the right time to invest btc and altcoins. I would have to suggest that you should have to wait for the right time to do the trading for you may get what you would be expecting in return and let's be patient. The important thing is we should have to learn from our mistakes and don't fall back from the same mistake again.
Activity: 966
Merit: 507
January 31, 2018, 05:43:16 PM
I think that whoever is willing to invest in this market must have nerves of steel to withstand the usual high volatility that prevails here. Those who seem to suffer greater concern and uneasiness in these moments of red numbers are precisely the newbies without trading experience, motivated to enter this market for the pure motivation of obtaining easy and quick profits. Any trader with medium experience knows that these scenarios are part of normality in the market, and they use to enjoy these days to buy, while the newcomers die of sadness and uncertainty.
Activity: 44
January 31, 2018, 05:11:18 PM
I'm not one bit worried due to the fact that I didn't invest my life savings into it. I've considered the money I invested as good as gone. I'm in it for the long term and not looking to make A quick buck, although that would be nice. It's still an exciting time to be in it in my opinion. I see the market going down but to me it's a buying opportunity. To those that are new, including myself, I can see how it's worrisome but we have to revaluate our expectations.
Activity: 854
January 31, 2018, 04:19:17 PM
If you are in for the long term then there should be nothing to worry about, most likely. This is the future we are talking about and we are still early adopters.
rbt
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
January 31, 2018, 04:13:52 PM
The ones who are worried are those entering the crypto investment market around November who bought lots of coins at an ATH and have lost half their value. Some might cut their losses and re-invest in traditional shares in the stock market, but more seasoned traders will simply hodl and wait out the storm.
I think those entering the crypto market around November are not that worried right now since they already experienced some market crash before the Christmas and then market`s recovery until reaching its all time high on January 7. I mean they should be used to this. Instead, the ones who are really worried now are newbies - in theory, we all hear about how highly volatile is the crypto market, but it feels much worse when we actually feel this for the first time. Anyway, if we wisely choose the projects we invest in, than we have nothing to worry about.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 357
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
January 31, 2018, 04:07:14 PM
For me its just normal to be worried as far as the price of crypto market is concern. Fortunately, if you do your research, every year in the month of January, the market seems to be bearish. Although I haven't noticed it until I do my own homework. Normal to be worried but you have to face that fact that the market can't go on parabolic, there will be down ward trend. The thing is not to panic sell and just be patience.

i am not worried at all about the market drop. if we see past charts (2015,2016,2017) they all looks pretty much the same. It is normal for price to go up and down, and so far, it is still up 1000% from last year, soooo...
This is what I'm saying. The past years shows us that at the start of every year, the market is always down. Lots of factors, but I wouldn't discuss it further. Long term we may see bitcoin touching $50K before the end of the year.
Pages:
Jump to: