Pages:
Author

Topic: Should you be worried? - page 5. (Read 1182 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 10
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
February 02, 2018, 05:13:27 AM
The bear market in cryptocurrency markets has come, and too much negative FUD has arrived.
I think what we need to do is hold it for a long time, and we still have the spring of cryptocurrency market. Grin
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
February 02, 2018, 05:11:56 AM
honestly last 2 weeks, i fed up with some comments of poeple like 'this is regular correction', 'it happens in every january' or 'chinese new year coming'.
even i am new to this world, i know that this huge market wont be bleeding that much because of the chinese new year or whales or january corrections etc.

in 2017 january there was not that big market and there was no such bad news coming from korea, china or different countries.
people are panicing and leaving the market. and these are not only weak ones.
if only whales, hodlers or strong ones stay in the market, prices will be like in january 2017.

i didnt invest very big money. i will hold my coins and wait. but i m not hopeful that i will make profit.
and i will not suggest people to sell or hold. but please stop making such comments that are misleading people.
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1523
February 02, 2018, 04:55:54 AM
I had not worried about the price drops until now. But this time we are in a serious downtrend, which is very difficult to stop without worrying.
We have to be prepared for the worst scenario.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
February 02, 2018, 04:52:32 AM
The ones who are worried are those entering the crypto investment market around November who bought lots of coins at an ATH and have lost half their value. Some might cut their losses and re-invest in traditional shares in the stock market, but more seasoned traders will simply hodl and wait out the storm.
what about those who bought first week of january when prices are to good and even better,they are the most affected about this situation,becaue for sure all of theyre investments now are covered with blood stain.though OP was right,don't panic and trust your coins,even if this take a year.hold on
Activity: 65
February 02, 2018, 04:44:49 AM
To be honest, it worries me a little bit.
Its getting pretty ugly about there at the moment.
In January we could settle with the explanation that it is a yearly phenomena. But all the news is bad, still a lot of FUD going around. It looks there is a bigger force behind this.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
February 02, 2018, 04:42:21 AM
I think it's a good opportunity to delete some rubbish project.
cut down the amount of projects ,it's good develop for the good project
Activity: 1778
Merit: 305
February 02, 2018, 04:39:47 AM
Only when the Nakamoto group moves their bitcoins, then one can be worried)
Because the whole network will stop, and the economy too.

Who wants to sell, let him sell.
Who wants to buy, let him buy ... his is the choice of everyone.
I do not understand why create dozens of identical topics about the fall of this damned coin?   Huh
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
February 02, 2018, 04:38:02 AM
Maybe we should worry about the icos in the market.

So much icos join the market everyday, most of them are useless.

They draw the money from the market, make the price deeper and deeper.
Activity: 90
February 02, 2018, 04:30:38 AM
it is not possible for all markets just go up or down.

Bitcoin ups to 20k not go downs as it is needed. Otherwise, we cant talk a healthy market growth.

So dont let your mood go down with this movement.

it is obious that all speculators from conventional markets are playing in crypto markets. they know how to speculate and here there is not any rule!!!

they can do everything they want and they are doing.

please just keep calm and wait some while.

I believe that Bitcoin will se 30.000 USD in 2018 not less...

Keep calm, keep trust!!!
I have always believed that those traditional investment methods do not have any role in the cryptocurrency world. They do not experience a 20% increase in one day but have not experienced a 15% drop in one day. They simply can not keep up with the pace of the world and they think that they Experience can predict, but they failed.
Activity: 196
Merit: 122
February 02, 2018, 04:27:08 AM
Should you be worried? Yes I am now worried about Crypto and ICO, where are now banned crypto and ico ads then what if I invest my money for altcoin whether I will continue or stop investing.
Yes continuous banning ICO and some exchange in every country will be a big effect in the value of all coins and i am worry for that, i see my investment are continuous falling its value and i am very sad every time i see it but i am hoping that one day it would have a miracle and my investment will grow again.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
February 02, 2018, 04:23:30 AM
Of course you should worry if you bought bitcoin for $ 15,000 or even for $ 12,000 because in the near future the bitcoin price will only fall, but you probably should just forget about the crypt world for a month
Activity: 1190
Merit: 250
COMBONetwork
February 02, 2018, 04:21:28 AM
Worrying is certainly yes but we do not know how long this ends. Keep holding maybe a better way to get back to normal like a month ago or better. People including me also hope that the price will recover quickly.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
February 02, 2018, 04:14:54 AM
Should you be worried? Yes I am now worried about Crypto and ICO, where are now banned crypto and ico ads then what if I invest my money for altcoin whether I will continue or stop investing.
Activity: 336
February 02, 2018, 04:10:57 AM
you do not have to worry though facing the decline in the price of all the coins in cryptocurrency. Because I feel that the drop price is only temporary and will not last long. if you're really researching before investing with your atlcoin you do not have to worry, knowing how your altcoin works or the technology behind it will give you peace of mind in case of bloodshed, most solid coins can easily recover from the fall of the market.
Activity: 204
February 02, 2018, 03:58:38 AM
Activity: 966
Merit: 102
February 02, 2018, 03:46:27 AM
I never felt worried despite facing a price reduction of all coins in cryptocurrency. because I feel that the price drop is only temporary and will not last long. even in the next few months the price of all coins will increase so stay calm and not panic sell.
Activity: 476
Merit: 104
Decentralized global citizen and crypto-preneur
February 02, 2018, 03:39:02 AM
I think worrying is normal and part of human behaviour which accompanies any occurrence that is unfavourable and goes against expectation, especially when it got to do with money and investment. It takes understanding of the crypto market for one to overcoming worrying at a period like this. I personally don't worry but I cannot say so for new entrants and novice on the market behaviour.
Activity: 52
February 02, 2018, 03:33:17 AM
Nop. Why we need to worry. Market should be fluctuated. the persons who are panic at that moment are sold their coins with lost. this is how strong hand collect rewords. Every time weak hand pass their portfolio to the strong holders.    
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
February 02, 2018, 03:28:33 AM
This drop is just a little compare in the august 1 fork in 2017 drop by almost 70% so it's natural if you doing invest here and you feel scared now crypto is not for you because this is what happens here day or month or year nobody know what will happen in value of digital currency so better to leave if your scared with it or you can't deal with it in volatile price.
Pages:
Jump to: