Pages:
Author

Topic: Should you be worried? - page 7. (Read 1182 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 3
Pre-sale - March 18
February 01, 2018, 04:55:53 PM
The prices are falling because of bad news on TV and internet ( someone wants to buy your tokkens cheap). Just wait until the news get better  and the price will grow again.
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
February 01, 2018, 04:48:08 PM
Honestly i do not think there should be cause for worry, this space is not for weak hands, i am quite sure that the market will improve in no distant time, if you are 50% 60% 80% down, just take a walk and come back later, you only make a loss when you sell.
Activity: 135
Merit: 10
Decentralized Transportation Solution
February 01, 2018, 04:38:32 PM
I think we shouldn't worry. Instead of worrying and panicking, you have to wait calmly.
If the investments are evaluated in the long run, they will be profit.
Activity: 144
February 01, 2018, 04:23:41 PM
Won't lie. Didn't like seeing that plummet. Got a fright. I feel better after reading this though. I am glad there people tha think what I think out there. Selling is for the weak. Get outta here we don't need that. People think short term. It's all about the long term. So your chickens are sick this week? Doesn't mean they will never lay eggs again.
Activity: 263
Merit: 100
February 01, 2018, 02:53:50 PM
Of course the market will recover, it is to be expected. Crypto currency is developing, technology is being perfected. A very large network of miners was created
Activity: 215
Merit: 21
February 01, 2018, 02:49:39 PM

Look what Facebook did

THey changed their politics in general, so ppl say there is less advertising about ICO and other blockchain things now, anyway for me its just a network for friends, most important blockchain area is here
Activity: 322
February 01, 2018, 02:46:04 PM
I am not worried because I know that this market down due some bad news which makes a wide spread negative effect and it will over in next few days.
Activity: 798
Merit: 103
February 01, 2018, 01:57:37 PM
It is normal to be worried if we bought something at a higher price than the current one. But i think Bitcoin and Altcoins are going to recover. Just wait for a better day.
That's why you should invest only what you can afford to lose. So you don't have to worry too much.
Activity: 151
The stock photography revolution
February 01, 2018, 01:55:15 PM
The time when all cryptos are on the downward trend, you do not need to worry because it is only temporary due to the harmful effects of the news. Indeed the market will recover in the next 3 months, and you will be profitable at that time. So calm down and buy more coins when the price hits bottom.
Activity: 859
Merit: 251
February 01, 2018, 01:45:25 PM
Many are worried but still holding their coins, some are on a panic selling mode. What can we do, this are the normal trader's action. Still good to see coins listed in green.

When a strong upward movement is achieved, a strong downward movement is to be expected. Markets want equilibrium.
Activity: 409
Merit: 103
February 01, 2018, 12:51:19 PM
Im not really worried about major dip again here in cryptocurrency, it is a normal occurrence to have a red days in crypto but dont get worried or dont panic because after some time it will eventually go back to normal. But major dips are also good because you can buy dipped coins and sell it later short term trade profit bro. Be wise in every action you take here in bitcoin but always remember that dont panic.
Activity: 376
Merit: 251
February 01, 2018, 12:50:24 PM
#Lesson: Do not panic. Trust in your coin and be wise on your decision making. FUDs will be here and there to break you but you have to be strong because the whole community starts with you.
Newbies will never understand this lesson. They are only investing just for the sake of money and they don't mind if they are going to trust their coin or not. They don't know that coins that they are investing should rely also to their knowledge that they are believing to what they are investing.
Activity: 381
Merit: 100
February 01, 2018, 12:45:56 PM
Activity: 16
February 01, 2018, 12:28:51 PM
If you have done your part before investing in any coin you shouldnt be worried if the technology of the coin is promising,but if you are a randomly picking coins you should be worried because you might lose a lot of money when the market bleeds,always do researching before investing to anything.
Activity: 308
Merit: 102
February 01, 2018, 12:28:21 PM
Price correction is normal, but my worry is rising cost of transaction. Originally, bitcoin transactions were cheap, and the philosophy of detachment from govt fees, and buying goods (pizza, food, low cost stuff) were fine - but if buying $15 item costs $30 in transaction fee, I see a fading mass adoption, which implies the usefulness of BTC will go down.
Activity: 649
Merit: 250
February 01, 2018, 12:26:56 PM
The fact that people are worried about their assets is natural. Just in this situation, you need to be more patient. Bitcoin will not be forever in such a drawdown, I think soon it will go up, so there's nothing to worry about!
If we have something to achieve goals in life we should not be worried at all. I invest a lot in bitcoin and nothing to worried about because price will I think be big soon. Yes patience is very important it will bring you to be success.
Activity: 87
Merit: 14
February 01, 2018, 12:21:58 PM
Almost every year the same thing happening. If somebody gave me 0.1 BTC when there was "Bitcoin RIP!!!!" in news, I could be owner of new sportcar. Stop whining, enjoy your correction, buy some at dips and wait.
Activity: 14
Merit: 2
February 01, 2018, 12:19:25 PM
Good read,i couldnt disagree panic selling will only give you a lot of problems but holding your coins with these bloodbaths will surely save your porfolio.The cryptocurrency market will always be volatile,thats why we need to learn how the market works so we can adjust in any situations.
Activity: 140
Blockchain Identity Verification
February 01, 2018, 12:15:23 PM
The fact that people are worried about their assets is natural. Just in this situation, you need to be more patient. Bitcoin will not be forever in such a drawdown, I think soon it will go up, so there's nothing to worry about!
Activity: 384
Merit: 12
Student Coin
February 01, 2018, 12:10:13 PM
Worry is a normal feeling but being stack on it is just for the weak in crypto. This is always a normal situation so why worry most of all if you are holding a token like eth or bitcoin. Everything will be normal again.
Pages:
Jump to: