Pages:
Author

Topic: Should you be worried? - page 9. (Read 1182 times)

Activity: 175
Merit: 100
January 31, 2018, 03:49:28 PM
no i am not worried. we can not see high all around the year, it will dip for some time, its best time to buy bitcoin in cheap price. you will see good gain in 1 year.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
💲
January 31, 2018, 03:47:49 PM
i am not worried at all about the market drop. if we see past charts (2015,2016,2017) they all looks pretty much the same. It is normal for price to go up and down, and so far, it is still up 1000% from last year, soooo...
Activity: 31
Merit: 1
January 31, 2018, 03:46:41 PM
Just be smart and buy all the cheap and good coins that you can. I wish I had more fiat for that. The market will recover, just a matter of time.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
January 31, 2018, 03:44:29 PM
As Litecoin creator Charlie Lee stated previously, a bull cycle is almost always followed by a bear market. Bitcoin and most major cryptocurrencies have had an incredible year in 2017 in terms of user growth, increase in market valuation, and mainstream exposure. Throughout December and January, the market has experienced some of the largest corrections in the past few years.
However, as a bull cycle is followed a bear market, a bear cycle is also followed by a bull market. As the cryptocurrency market continues to recover from its recent corrections, bitcoin, being the reserve asset of the market, will likely increase in value in the short-term.
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
January 31, 2018, 03:40:34 PM
The ones who are worried are those entering the crypto investment market around November who bought lots of coins at an ATH and have lost half their value. Some might cut their losses and re-invest in traditional shares in the stock market, but more seasoned traders will simply hodl and wait out the storm.
Activity: 2730
Merit: 632
January 31, 2018, 03:37:05 PM
~snip~
Worrying is just for the weak hands but this kind of scenario cant really be avoided because we dont like to lose up money and if we are just first time on this crypto industry then you would really able to experience the volatility that you didnt even experienced before. Panic can really be felt when you do see sudden price decrease but if you do already gained knowledge and experience on how coins move you would really remove those anxiety that you do feel before.
copper member
Activity: 630
Merit: 420
We are Bitcoin!
January 31, 2018, 03:30:52 PM
I hope you guys are not worried about the price drop of BTC. It is completely normal.

Although we are seeing one after another FUD in the market but BTC needed correction and right now BTC is still going through a healthy correction.

Alts always follow BTC so during this period we are also seeing that most of the ALTs are down. Again it is very normal. When you invest in ALTs then make sure you diversify.

I do some trade here and there. In trading, from last few weeks I am not having much good luck because of this unstable market  (I had some of my mistakes too ) but I am ok, not even worry a little bit.

Most of my coins are over 50% down sometimes even over 60% down ( I maintain a spreadsheet to track my trading however I do not share it in public but I do share my ICO spreadsheet in public if you want to have a look on my ICO spreadsheet then #JustAsk. Anyway here you can see a part of my trading spreadsheet https://prnt.sc/i8akdz ). So in total  I am 25.72% down on my trades.  If I was not diversified my investment and the situations could be worse. So always diversify when/if you trade.

Look, i am not that expert in trading. Out of 10 scale if anyone ask me to grade myself on trading then I will say may be 3 or 4 out of 10. Really poor. I have made a lot of mistakes in my early stage of trading which is absolutely fine. We all do and learn from our mistakes. I still do mistakes but I try to learn from it. In fact I am learning.

A wise man once said the best way to understand a concept is to explain it to someone else.

Here is an important lesson I have learnt from my trading experience, on the diversification game don't play with too many coin/project. Select few very good projects and then follow them and keep following them, study their history, learn as much as possible about them. When you are convinced then think about buying some but do not buy if you think the price is already up too much even if the project is the best project in cryptoworld. Wait and wait until a healthy correction. Do not lose your patience. I lost my patience on tron and bought when the price was 960Sat. Check the price now! I am 48% down. I lost patience on Deep Brain Chain and I am now 61.24% down! But guess what... I am not worried coz I blv on these projects and I know they will come back.

Do you know I bought some ETH when (around 188 days ago https://prnt.sc/i8bhk9 ) the price was 0.087.... then ETH price started going down and down even it went down to 0.024.... That was around 72.41% down!!! But i knew it will come back and I held it. Now it's around 0.11.... I was holding those ETH for long long time! But never lost my faith on them.

#Lesson: Do not panic. Trust in your coin and be wise on your decision making. FUDs will be here and there to break you but you have to be strong because the whole community starts with you.

Thanks for reading.
Pages:
Jump to: