Pages:
Author

Topic: Should you invest in Altcoin? - page 24. (Read 4278 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 148
June 10, 2018, 02:59:11 AM
Investing into altcoins is just as risky as investing into Bitcoin due to the high risk involved with this extremely volatile cryptocurrency market. If you are willing to risk your hard earned money, I would suggest diversifying your funds between low risk altcoins like Ethereum, Litecoin, Monero, NEO and Ripple and high risk altcoins like DENT, IOST etc which could help you possibly earn bigger profits in the long run.
Activity: 868
Merit: 251
HEX: Longer pays better
June 10, 2018, 02:55:23 AM
It depend on your own opinion Smiley). I'm really afraid when anyone ask me about should they invest in altcoin or Bitcoin atm or not cause I don't wanna be blamed. Investing in cryptocurrency is likely playing a game, price of altcoin or Bitcoin can dump right after you guys invested in so try to find out if it's a good chance to invest in altcoin atm or not Smiley))
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
June 10, 2018, 02:52:57 AM
yes you should invest in altcoin coin because I see a lot of altcoin that can give you a lot of profits and you can also benefit from altcoin too fast because the price of altcoin is very cheap is suitable to be made for profit.
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
Decentralized Digital Billboards
June 10, 2018, 02:46:00 AM
Invest in Altcoins = YES!, Invest in Shitcoins = NO!
For me, Altcoin is a coin that has a product, real function, user base "Check the average transaction on their Blockchain" because it proves that Altcoin really works as an Alternative, if coins don't have it then I consider it as Shitcoins
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
June 10, 2018, 02:31:22 AM
There are also more reliable altcoins in terms of predictability of volatility. Not all altcoins are the same. You will not be able to invest effectively if you only use bitcoin
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
June 10, 2018, 02:11:44 AM
Yes , if I have the capital , why not I will invest really in altcoin and I find it worth for investing because no matter what is the value of that altcoin, it will gain good profits in the end of your investment especially if you manage this altcoin properly in the cryptoworld.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL
June 10, 2018, 01:59:30 AM
I have already tried about 50 Altcoins, both cheap and top, and I will tell you so that the main thing is not even whales but the total volume of coins and trades on it. It is these indicators that can clearly say whether it is worth buying it at all and enriching its portfolio with it.
Activity: 227
Merit: 1
June 10, 2018, 01:57:03 AM
Eth and btc are usually pretty safe investments. I think it all comes down to the individual. I have only invested in alt coins, and I've done very well. That being said, my best friend is very bullish on etherium and he's done just as well as me.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI
June 10, 2018, 01:55:45 AM
I still invest in altcoins but in my own preference as not all altcoins will give us good profits. Although this is too risky, you need to research first if they are worth for your money and believe that the team will work harder for the success of the project.
Activity: 126
Merit: 4
June 10, 2018, 01:55:34 AM
Yes if you do your research and believe in the project.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 180
June 10, 2018, 01:53:48 AM
Yes before investing in any project do proper research.

Read whitepaper , research on team and their partners , roadmap and some other things.
It's a must to invest only on the things you understand because in this market that full of risk you must be prepared for all the possible outcome of your investment. Its good to focus on long term goal but if you want to become a day trader with altcoins you must be knowledgeable enough to survive on this market..
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
June 10, 2018, 01:53:29 AM
At present, the risk of investing in altcoin is actually very high, because the whole market is always in a downward trend, and the policies of various countries are not clear.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
June 10, 2018, 01:53:14 AM
it depends on you if you want or need to invest or not. if you can live without investing then you don't have to invest but if you want to earn more money then you can invest but if not then don't. just always remember to research first before investing to avoid being scammed.
Activity: 275
June 10, 2018, 01:51:08 AM
Activity: 275
Merit: 101
June 10, 2018, 01:50:50 AM
In today's market, there are very few long-term projects. I'm not even sure that careful study of white paper and everything else will give confidence in the project. Recently I am extremely disappointed in cryptocurrencies. Everyone now can say that soon growth and all that. But it's hard for me to look at the fall of really good projects. I'm not talking about shitcoins. But in prices there is no logic. I can understand this, but it's hard for me to accept.
Activity: 700
Merit: 136
June 10, 2018, 01:49:15 AM
It is always a fine balance between risk and returns. For higher returns, investment in altcoins is needed over the safety of bitcoin. Top altcoins are less risky than the bottom ranked coins.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 257
LuckyB.it is Back!
June 10, 2018, 01:48:35 AM
Altcoins is a right platform in short term or long term investment because number of altcoins are available in the market so we can choose our convenient coin. But recently all the coins are dump in the market so some investors are panic to invest in altcoin. Still altcoin is a worthy investment and this will make huge profit to me. Ethereum and EOS is well performed in current situation so we should invest this coin these two are more supporting in longterm investment.
Activity: 161
June 10, 2018, 01:43:17 AM
I think it is a great opportunity to invest. But the problem is higher level of risk. Investing could be gain higher profits. So for the people willing to take the risk investing is a great chance
I see it is to invest in Altcoin is currently very potential to gain much greater profits in the future. therefore I use Altcoin for investment, and the benefits I might achieve will be quite high in the future. therefore I hope bang from the results of my future investments.
Activity: 5
June 10, 2018, 01:35:07 AM
 Undecided NO.  NO NO VEVER
Activity: 117
June 10, 2018, 01:32:42 AM
I do not currently have to buy altcoin though with a very cheap price because now I see the development of each altcoin on the stock is very bad and unstable. this will make us frustrated if we are wrong to take steps. so we better wait for better time to invest!

for now, indeed all the coins in an uncertain state, up and down on the coin is common. this is already a market habit to rise and fall. therefore our effort to achieve greater profits is to use a good strategy. to invest in Altcoin is a great strategy as a future Bitcoin alternative.
Pages:
Jump to: