Pages:
Author

Topic: [SHS] Shares [Second Generation Crypto Currency] [Project Announcement] - page 29. (Read 30075 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Stay away, seems like a scam. It uses some of the same sentences that we used in our description.: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/duibuqui-395758
Announcement released approximately 2 hours after our release.

Date Registered - December 30, 2013, 10:21:39 PM

Vero- Expects users to donate 50 BTC for a Crypto Coin that has probably the stupidest name I've ever seen.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
1. baishishi Donated .3 Btc - Gives him 30,000 Shares
2. jiefangqian Donated 0.25 BTC Gives him 25,000 Shares
3. Naphoc Donated 0.1 BTC Gives him 10,000 Shares
4. canth Donated 1 BTC Gives him 100,000 Shares

Official winners of the year
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
hmmm I would like to invest 0.01 or 0.02 btc ---- not possible? :/

Not enough money to profit and run away with your btc...

hmm the lowest is .1 Btc for right now
Activity: 124
How will the 96M Shares that aren't being sold be allotted?

Through Mining. Its basically Like NXT. With NXT their is 1 Billion coins in existence while Shares has only 100 Million and in which 4 Million Shares are sold to users before Launch. Mining Shares will be a difficult task to do as mining will be different then what you see in Bitcoin and other Altcoins.

NXT allotted all 1 billion coins on day 1, for which PoS coins have an argument about why this is a best practice. For SHS, what happens to the other ~ 96 million SHS on day 1 of launch? I understand that there will be an as of yet undetermined mining component - will the 96 million SHS not be allocated and only available through mining?

The 96 million Shares will be mined through a complicated system that hasn't been completed yet. I believe that isn't the best practice for PoS coins. As the days pass on I will be available to give you more information about the Mining situation.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1001

Through Mining. Its basically Like NXT. With NXT their is 1 Billion coins in existence while Shares has only 100 Million and in which 4 Million Shares are sold to users before Launch. Mining Shares will be a difficult task to do as mining will be different then what you see in Bitcoin and other Altcoins.

NXT allotted all 1 billion coins on day 1, for which PoS coins have an argument about why this is a best practice. For SHS, what happens to the other ~ 96 million SHS on day 1 of launch? I understand that there will be an as of yet undetermined mining component - will the 96 million SHS not be allocated and only available through mining?
Activity: 168
Shares is based on PoS (proof-of-stake) system
Whitepaper on used algo?

Edit: nevermind, just saw this https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/duibuqui-395758
Activity: 229
May be you can say:
FZ can Exchange SHS!
 Grin

Hmm. I'll think about it.
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
May be you can say:
FZ can Exchange SHS!
 Grin
Due to the nature of the implementation would you imagine it being more problematic than other alt coins for exchanges to list Shares?

When do you envisage development being complete?

I believe it won't. Because with all the investors who wouldn't want to add Shares to their exchange. If they don't pick it up that is fine because we still have a private Marketplace/exchange for Shares. The future of Shares is gonna big and once its Launched we will have the support of the community.
Activity: 19
Due to the nature of the implementation would you imagine it being more problematic than other alt coins for exchanges to list Shares?

When do you envisage development being complete?
FROZEN
 no longer maintain?
oh
forzencoin.org 404 !!!!!

The mainpage is fixed redesigned right now. Go to the forum - http://frozencoin.org/forum/

Whoever donated 1 Btc please Pm me, thank you

You can write :Site upgrade
404 Not too friendly! Grin
FROZEN
 no longer maintain?
oh
forzencoin.org 404 !!!!!

The mainpage is fixed redesigned right now. Go to the forum - http://frozencoin.org/forum/

Whoever donated 1 Btc please Pm me, thank you
FROZEN
 no longer maintain?
oh
forzencoin.org 404 !!!!!
Activity: 51

legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1001
Pages:
Jump to: