Pages:
Author

Topic: Siacoin Epic Monster Moon - page 26. (Read 76268 times)

Activity: 1092
Merit: 504
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
May 11, 2017, 05:47:47 AM
Sia hasn't made a huge jump because the project is great and we should expect $0.01 per Sia.
Activity: 448
Merit: 251
May 11, 2017, 04:51:12 AM
yeah i sold all my sia today, bought them on 32 sat, so 600% profit. don't see it going to make me rich.
i invested all my winnings of sia in lykke.
wow great timing bro, i'm sure you really enjoying that big rise up coming from this coin, its so amazing how did you do well holding the
coins while the price is really jumping up and how did you handle your patience when you see 100% gain. good luck to your next target
mate.

thnx, bit of luck there ofcourse.the reason I was holding is because I only buy coins for long term.
so I really don't react on pumps (or dumps)..
but i recalculated my possible profits on sia, and since i didnt own 10mil sia i knew there where better coins to buy with much bigger profits (for my situation!)
so i am not saying sia is not gonna succeed!
good luck everyone
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
May 10, 2017, 05:51:07 PM
Here's the thing guys.  We're in a pump year lol. 

What we've seen is that it's easy for a project that's under a penny to realize a pump that will shoot them over a penny. We've seen projects far less legit than Sia (Mue, for example) see a random spike out of nowhere. So, I firmly believe this is the year of inorganic growth.

Once a coin is over a penny, it's harder to see a sustained pump. 

But anything less than a penny is fair game. 

Mue, Stellar, Digibyte, even PinkCoin.

May 10, 2017, 04:32:13 PM
yeah i sold all my sia today, bought them on 32 sat, so 600% profit. don't see it going to make me rich.

To each is there own. I got in at a similar price, but this is a long term hold for me, as I believe it will get much more valuable in the future.

Ditto. I'm storing a lot myself.  I like this project. We shall find out.
Activity: 516
Merit: 250
MoonDeFi
May 10, 2017, 03:06:32 PM
monster 0.01 $ this year
Activity: 1181
Merit: 259
May 10, 2017, 01:45:12 PM

To each is there own. I got in at a similar price, but this is a long term hold for me, as I believe it will get much more valuable in the future.
Activity: 32
May 10, 2017, 01:39:12 PM

Nice job holding out.  I sold at 91 right before the big pop  Sad
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
May 10, 2017, 11:43:53 AM
wow great timing bro, i'm sure you really enjoying that big rise up coming from this coin, its so amazing how did you do well holding the
coins while the price is really jumping up and how did you handle your patience when you see 100% gain. good luck to your next target
mate.
Merit: 251
May 10, 2017, 11:39:12 AM
Activity: 537
May 10, 2017, 11:07:49 AM
Yea but you have to buy millions of SIA to make some good profit.
May 10, 2017, 12:16:20 AM
Yeah good points. Stellar was just an example of inorganic price pumps, which isn't uncommon in crypto.

Here's my case for Sia being a winner this year.

1. Market cap of Sia growing with Altcoin market growth.  Siacoin's market cap in March 2016 was $1 million.  On January 1st, 2017, it was $5 million.   Today, it's about $60 million.  That's 12x growth in five months.  Similarly, the altcoin market has also grown explosively. Take Poloniex for example. Literally two weeks ago I saw that it's market cap overall was $250 million.  Today, just two weeks later, it's almost $1 billion.  Think about the amount of time it took from to go from zero to $250 million.  Poloniex has been out for years now.  To think, it's more than tripled in size in just two weeks.  This is good news for Sia.  There are a lot of eyes watching the altcoin space as BTC dominance declines.  Sia is a truly good project and clearly undervalued.  Look at how much crap is out there that is currently more expensive.

2.  The community, technical product, use case, cost, and roadmap.  These are all things in Sia's favor.  Decentralized cloud storage is a compelling use case.  Additionally, Sia claims their product will be 1/10th the cost of Amazon cloud, a nod to bottom line oriented business customers.  Further, Sia is really a backend platform providing the infrastructure that other platforms can build upon and focus their tech on the front end user.  Things like the future Netflix cloud or Dropbox can run on Sia's infrastructure.

It's just a no-brainer to get involved in this one.  A lot of investors are very touchy when their portfolios don't look pretty. Personally, I love it when Sia falls in price because I can buy even more for cheaper.  I think the June meeting comes at a great time in the altcoin market.  The technical achievements Sia will produce this year comes at a time when a lot of eyes are watching.  The confidence will be reflected in the rising value of Siacoin. 

Activity: 55
May 09, 2017, 09:20:51 AM
And there is really nothing I'm aware of that justifies that kind of pump. It's not in any way organic. 

That's the real tag. You talk about Stellar like example, but there are a lot of examples on last months of the year ... on February I had ≈18500 XRP for only ≈ $ 50 and look now its price (I sold a week later, I was learning Sad ).
Coins are also subject to tweets and ideas (remember Wang Chun's tweets and Charlie Lee's tweets about LTC when he tried to start segwit and how markets moved).
I invest in these kind of coins (good project, comunity, usability, realistic...) and I follow  their progress or roadmap because I believe in my investments (yes, I am a romantic). But a lot of times, something escapes of our understanding and it's too much fast than I thought. I hope you will be right, it means the project go well  Smiley However I think Sia is a good project, its value rising this year and people start to use it.

At last: Don't forget that number of bitcoin users are rising and countries are accepting cryptocurrencies. More users, more demand... where they will invest?
 Smiley

Yes, I noticed also that Storj has the half of Sia's cap but Storj value is 30k!

Step by step, I hope... Wink
Activity: 32
May 08, 2017, 07:19:07 PM
SC seems to go to 150 then 20's back and forth.  Nuts.

Activity: 1181
Merit: 259
May 08, 2017, 04:26:59 PM
After seeing Stellar Lumens this past week, I don't think it's unrealistic for Sia to explode past a penny after their June release.

I was literally looking at Stellar a week or so ago and it was $0.004.

It's now at $0.05! That's a HUGE PUMP.

And there is really nothing I'm aware of that justifies that kind of pump. It's not in any way organic. 

All I can think of is a tweet from their CTO (Jed McCaleb), co-founder of Ripple too btw, who said Stellar is talking with IBM about the future of payments.  The price took off after that tweet.

Sia is a technically sound project and the lack of marketing is a nod to the diligence their dev team is applying to making a great product.  Others can laugh now and cry later.

Based on what I've seen in the past few weeks and seeing how HUGE the market cap for altcoins has grown, I don't think it's at all unrealistic to see a major jump in Sia's price this summer after the June release.  They've got major ambitions.

Well said, with solid progress being made all the time, we can just sit tight on our bags and the pump will happen due it's own merit. Quality will win out in the end.
Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!
May 08, 2017, 03:10:37 PM
Is $0.03 realistic by August?

Why? This is a HYPER-MEGA-SUPER-PUMP. According Sia’s roadmap I think $0.03 is too much for August, but we can dream on it Smiley

Could Sia reach Storj in 2017? Why?

In my opinion Storj has a strong marketing campaign but people have a problem to understand how it works (we only have to read a lot of basic questions in their support page). Sometimes you don't know how Storj works or if it's working.
Now I am checking out Sia and at the moment I like more than Storj. Sia is simply and easy to understand for people who don't know anything about cryptoworld, however I think Sia needs a strong market to gather people and a list of real FAQ (a lot of people do not know, or maybe they feel insecure, about how to backup their wallet or doubts about transferences).
Two platforms are good for me, but now I prefer to invest in Sia.
Yes, I noticed also that Storj has the half of Sia's cap but Storj value is 30k!
May 08, 2017, 02:24:15 PM
After seeing Stellar Lumens this past week, I don't think it's unrealistic for Sia to explode past a penny after their June release.

I was literally looking at Stellar a week or so ago and it was $0.004.

It's now at $0.05! That's a HUGE PUMP.

All I can think of is a tweet from their CTO (Jed McCaleb), co-founder of Ripple too btw, who said Stellar is talking with IBM about the future of payments.  The price took off after that tweet.

Sia is a technically sound project and the lack of marketing is a nod to the diligence their dev team is applying to making a great product.  Others can laugh now and cry later.

Based on what I've seen in the past few weeks and seeing how HUGE the market cap for altcoins has grown, I don't think it's at all unrealistic to see a major jump in Sia's price this summer after the June release.  They've got major ambitions.
Activity: 55
May 08, 2017, 11:51:08 AM

Why? This is a HYPER-MEGA-SUPER-PUMP. According Sia’s roadmap I think $0.03 is too much for August, but we can dream on it Smiley

In my opinion Storj has a strong marketing campaign but people have a problem to understand how it works (we only have to read a lot of basic questions in their support page). Sometimes you don't know how Storj works or if it's working.
Now I am checking out Sia and at the moment I like more than Storj. Sia is simply and easy to understand for people who don't know anything about cryptoworld, however I think Sia needs a strong market to gather people and a list of real FAQ (a lot of people do not know, or maybe they feel insecure, about how to backup their wallet or doubts about transferences).
Two platforms are good for me, but now I prefer to invest in Sia.
Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!
May 08, 2017, 09:40:36 AM
Activity: 537
May 08, 2017, 07:50:34 AM
This is mooning hard and I am loving it. I though the high coin supply was off-putting but Ripple has proved me wrong!

Come on Sia!
May 08, 2017, 01:18:02 AM
Pages:
Jump to: