Pages:
Author

Topic: Siacoin Epic Monster Moon - page 22. (Read 76268 times)

legendary
Activity: 1085
Merit: 1000
ALT Add: APfc4bykKHxYSVkvzsLdQvmiTXvTgMiCRM
June 05, 2017, 04:55:29 AM
As per my analysis, Siacoin will be stable for weeks from now on, I think it will not receive more pump anymore any time soon. Either way, happy earnings!
Activity: 113
Merit: 10
June 05, 2017, 01:37:41 AM
Is it true that SiaCoin is in negotiation with SAP for blockchain integration in MasterData Governance software?? If it is, It will going to be huge.

Of course. Right after XRP signs with Da Bankz. #hodl
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
June 04, 2017, 02:57:39 PM
Is it true that SiaCoin is in negotiation with SAP for blockchain integration in MasterData Governance software?? If it is, It will going to be huge.

Not sure. It started from one person on twitter but I doubt it's true. Same as the amazon rumor that was shot down already.
Activity: 546
Merit: 256
June 04, 2017, 02:53:59 PM
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!
June 04, 2017, 03:50:11 AM
wallet issues solved on polo?
Activity: 22
June 04, 2017, 03:35:33 AM
1k sat next.....
legendary
Activity: 1206
Merit: 1170
Icarus team 🔐💳
June 03, 2017, 07:51:11 PM
1k sat is possible in the next days/weeks
Activity: 221
Merit: 100
June 03, 2017, 06:30:14 PM
SIA new ATH 534 satoshi and climbing. Hold on to your hats because we are going fast!  Grin

Edit: sry, it's not ATH but new uptrend continues.

It is now. Holy shit.
Activity: 177
June 03, 2017, 11:21:47 AM
SIA new ATH 534 satoshi and climbing. Hold on to your hats because we are going fast!  Grin

Edit: sry, it's not ATH but new uptrend continues.
Activity: 58
May 29, 2017, 03:25:02 PM
HODL!  This is one for the ages folks.  Hat tip to the OP who has nailed so many moon predictions.  I mean at the time he made the prediction and now, it's also already gone beyond a good ROI.  Nice to share intel with this incredible community. Sia is for real guys.  I have a Telegram group for anyone interested in discussing altcoin portfolios. PM me for details.  
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
May 29, 2017, 11:00:36 AM
Hey guys. Wrapped up Token Summit today.  

Met the Sia team and know them all pretty well at this point.  

Here's my advice.

1.  Have goals to guide your investing decisions if you're using tokens as a way to make money.  This will not only guide which projects you put your money behind, but even more crucially helps you decide when to sell.  It's easier for most people to buy at a dip then to sell at the top. Having goals that directly tie to a specific action limits the likelihood that greed gets the better of you.  

2. That said, Sia got a good amount of attention.  There was an entire panel and session related to blockchain storage. Blockstacks, Filecoin (IPFS), Storj, and Siacoin all had their founders on the panel.  

3. Siacoin is considered a project that exists in reality, like Bitshares, Ripple, and a few others.  This unlike the majority of projects that are still more conceptual than anything.  Given such a high profile summit of very important people, from all over the world, are giving this kind of platform to Sia convinces me that it still has a lot of room for growth. Hedge fund guys I talked to are bullish on it.  Realistic valuation in the future could see Sia hitting a price of $0.50.  I think Siacoin is still very cheap and I will actually scale out of many other altcoin investments to put even more down on Sia.  Keep in mind that although we would love to see Sia succeed as a project, that isn't a requirement for making money from its tokens.

I got a free Sia t-shirt from the founder Smiley

Also, for those of you having issues with withdrawing Sia from Poloniex, it's actually an issue that is in Sia's court to resolve.  They made a mistake in fee estimation for Poloniex.  I assumed it was a Poloniex error but that's not the case.

Either way, I'm even more bullish on Sia after the conference, which I didn't think was possible.  Hold onto it until it hits a price you're happy with for taking out profits would be my advice. PM me if you have any questions about Sia or other altcoins.

Happy trading!

Thank you so much for the information, that must be one hell of a meeting because you met the founder itself. I'm also keeping my hopes up for this coin. I'll hold on to this coin because I know it has potential too.
Activity: 178
May 29, 2017, 09:43:03 AM
Sia can make me multimillionaire if its price reach 1$  Grin
legendary
May 29, 2017, 09:40:15 AM
you see, this Siacoin is pretty doing a good job since market cap has been reduced. It was down for a moment but has been in good stability for a long time. If only BTC was not pump very early, we will witness the sky rocket of this epic coin like XRP, just make sure you monitored the market. This coin will make history sooner or later.
Activity: 45
May 29, 2017, 09:21:08 AM
you think if i put in .4 btc it will be worth it now or too late? thank you
Depends on your investment horizon. I believe its price will increase 10's of times in next several years.
Activity: 208
May 29, 2017, 02:14:02 AM
you think if i put in .4 btc it will be worth it now or too late? thank you
Activity: 546
Merit: 256
May 29, 2017, 01:46:20 AM
Siacoin has a really good start and name in the market, day trade or long term investment will give profit with this coin. I am hoping it will get notice within coming month!  Cool

Im holding some sia coins when it is on 50sats. now have gained 5 times of profit but still didnt take that temptation and want to hold until 1000 sats. better hold and gain a lot or take small profit and missed that huge profit.
Activity: 273
Merit: 252
May 28, 2017, 11:15:39 AM
Also, for those of you having issues with withdrawing Sia from Poloniex, it's actually an issue that is in Sia's court to resolve.  They made a mistake in fee estimation for Poloniex.  I assumed it was a Poloniex error but that's not the case.

answer:
https://www.reddit.com/r/siacoin/comments/6dmdvx/poloniex_disabled_wallet_is_the_best_thing_that/di4e4wo/
legendary
May 28, 2017, 04:46:51 AM
Siacoin has a really good start and name in the market, day trade or long term investment will give profit with this coin. I am hoping it will get notice within coming month!  Cool
Activity: 1050
Merit: 508
May 26, 2017, 05:46:10 AM

Here's my advice.

1.  Have goals to guide your investing decisions if you're using tokens as a way to make money.  This will not only guide which projects you put your money behind, but even more crucially helps you decide when to sell.  It's easier for most people to buy at a dip then to sell at the top. Having goals that directly tie to a specific action limits the likelihood that greed gets the better of you.  

2. That said, Sia got a good amount of attention.  There was an entire panel and session related to blockchain storage. Blockstacks, Filecoin (IPFS), Storj, and Siacoin all had their founders on the panel.  

3. Siacoin is considered a project that exists in reality, like Bitshares, Ripple, and a few others.  This unlike the majority of projects that are still more conceptual than anything.  Given such a high profile summit of very important people, from all over the world, are giving this kind of platform to Sia convinces me that it still has a lot of room for growth. Hedge fund guys I talked to are bullish on it.  Realistic valuation in the future could see Sia hitting a price of $0.50.  I think Siacoin is still very cheap and I will actually scale out of many other altcoin investments to put even more down on Sia.  Keep in mind that although we would love to see Sia succeed as a project, that isn't a requirement for making money from its tokens.

Either way, I'm even more bullish on Sia after the conference, which I didn't think was possible.  Hold onto it until it hits a price you're happy with for taking out profits would be my advice. PM me if you have any questions about Sia or other altcoins.

Happy trading!

Thanks for the share. Before I am planning to add more Sia at dip but I felt hesitant due to Bitcoin price hike currently. I will reassess again after reading your post. I also believe Sia is one of the good projects out there which has real big opportunity to grow.
Activity: 58
May 25, 2017, 11:59:09 PM

Here's my advice.

Happy trading!
Pages:
Jump to: