Pages:
Author

Topic: Signature Campaign - page 12. (Read 10091 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
July 26, 2018, 03:35:25 PM
The one I am wearing is good an managed by Amazix but unfortunately it just ended . but best way to make a choice is to read the white paper of an ICO and know the team that are involve and what the project is all about . in that way your choice should be good
Activity: 317
Merit: 10
July 26, 2018, 03:27:56 PM
I will suggest you participate in the signature I am currently wearing, the bounty allocation is really attractive and there are still few week ahead to earn something reasonable.
Activity: 104
July 26, 2018, 03:27:34 PM
If you want a good signature but you are hesitant in choosing a signature campaign you should note is to have a clear whitepaper and a real roadmap in its development if I suggest you can look it up in icodrop / icobench / icorate
Activity: 199
Merit: 3
July 26, 2018, 03:24:12 PM
Yes guys. I also want a recommendation for a signature campaign, because I also need a signature campaign to follow when my account has been upgraded someday.
Activity: 686
Merit: 282
July 26, 2018, 03:18:30 PM
In fact, time will show what the project is worth and how much it will lose our time. One thing is for sure, always check who you are advertising.
Activity: 291
Merit: 100
July 26, 2018, 03:05:22 PM
I wanted to throw out a shout for a project I believe in and am promoting.  Please check my signature.  MyCryptoBank - a online banking and mobile crypto bank.  Check out their whitepaper to see if its a right fit for you. 
Activity: 403
July 26, 2018, 02:59:16 PM
Can anyone suggest me a Good signature campaign to participate ?

Thanks !
You can find a lot of signature campaigns, but to choose a good one I think is quite difficult, because usually a good signature compaign limits its participants only to fullmember upwards. so my suggestion keeps making quality posts in this porum until you get lots of merit to raise your rank, I'm sure you can.
Activity: 360
July 26, 2018, 02:46:38 PM
You can find the project here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
July 26, 2018, 02:46:00 PM
I suggest go here to my Signature (GCOX). Because this is the Celebrity Token. Manny Pacquaio and Jason Derulo is invested here in GCOX.
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
July 26, 2018, 02:43:36 PM
you have to specify which signature campaign you want to join, otherwise you will regret having chosen the bounty project that does not match your wishes, you should specify the signature campaign project according to your heart, you can see it in bounty section
Activity: 264
July 26, 2018, 02:35:59 PM
I myself am constantly looking for a normal subscription campaign. But I never know what to take, if someone advises. Always in thought))
Activity: 1400
Merit: 103
July 26, 2018, 02:28:28 PM
Well WPP energy is a pretty good project and who is holding this project is also the most influential person in this forum
This is just a bounty Manager that comes in DT2 and nothing else. As for the project,
I fully agree, it is very interesting and promising, but there is no sense to participate in the campaign of social networks, as there are a lot of people (((. But the signature campaign is worth it.
Activity: 448
July 26, 2018, 02:18:33 PM
I recommend that you pay attention to the WPP ENERGY project
and accordingly on their bounty company. The project is really worthwhile, and if they really have everything as they tell, then we can get a good profi
Well WPP energy is a pretty good project and who is holding this project is also the most influential person in this forum so it can be sure the project has a good capacity, but I see the participants very much, maybe can see the signature contained in my profile may be able be considered for a good project.
Activity: 154
July 26, 2018, 02:17:18 PM
the first condition is that I have to conduct detailed research before joining a campaign. then it is important to look at the project team, goals and white paper. if these conditions are positive you can join the signature campaign.
Activity: 29
July 26, 2018, 02:10:25 PM
Read them all from 2-9 page, and i have noted all the signature campaigns that i can check later on when i reached jr. member. Gotta research them all!
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
July 26, 2018, 01:54:56 PM
I recommend that you pay attention to the WPP ENERGY project
and accordingly on their bounty company. The project is really worthwhile, and if they really have everything as they tell, then we can get a good profi
Activity: 1432
Merit: 500
July 26, 2018, 01:23:27 PM
Before joining any signature or any other bounties campaign please do some research than only join other you will be not going get any rewards for scam icos bounties campaign it will be waste of your time, there are so many ico rating website to check the status of ico so please refer that sites.
Activity: 700
July 26, 2018, 01:21:24 PM
You can see my signature and take part. The project looks very promising, there are no problems with the implementation of normative norms. You can safely write a week post. Although everyone will advertise their project, but they have already named a few good projects.
Activity: 140
July 26, 2018, 01:19:34 PM
Can anyone suggest me a Good signature campaign to participate ?

Thanks !
I am also looking forward to being like you but my current account is not eligible to place the signature, so sad @@ I have to try harder in the next time if I want to be like you! Fighting!
Activity: 336
July 26, 2018, 01:19:06 PM
I'm in the Skynet one, I think it's pretty good. I think the best thing to do is pick a good project and start it early so you can get the maximum reward. If I did the MoneyToken signature campaign for the whole thing instead of just two or three weeks, I would probably have a million IMT instead of the 100,000 I got (about .75 ETH worth at ICO)
Pages:
Jump to: