Pages:
Author

Topic: Signature Campaign - page 13. (Read 10091 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 10
July 26, 2018, 01:15:54 PM
Hello, you can do the signature bounty campaigns those handling by Krypital group. Also, Amazix bounties are good. you can earn some profit than by doing Social media campaigns.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
July 26, 2018, 01:13:39 PM
Can anyone suggest me a Good signature campaign to participate ?

Thanks !

As a junior member you can participate in bounty program. In order to choose best ICO you need to check best bounty manager, also need to check project team, linkedin, and check their social website. You can check the top ICO rating website to choose best signature campaign like coinschedule.com ico rating website.
Activity: 386
Merit: 100
July 26, 2018, 01:12:55 PM

Thanks !

At your rank it would be almost the same when you join various signature campaigns out there since the stakes are distributed based on your profile rank and profiency. I suggest that you choose signature campaigns which rules are comfortable to you most so that you may enjoy and learn more about the forum and the bounty participants daily tasks.

For now it is really hard to know if the ico is real or not if you really don't want to join those scam ico try to joined bounty at the trusted manager. Well I didn't say that all of those trusted manager will have a successful ico but I know that some of them will really give you reward especially if the project are successful.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
July 26, 2018, 01:08:32 PM
I dont think anyone here can tell you a good signature campaign, because you can only know if the campaign was worth it after its oker and tokens distributed and it hits and exchange, best to do your own research and understand your risk apetite.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
July 26, 2018, 01:02:40 PM

Thanks !

At your rank it would be almost the same when you join various signature campaigns out there since the stakes are distributed based on your profile rank and profiency. I suggest that you choose signature campaigns which rules are comfortable to you most so that you may enjoy and learn more about the forum and the bounty participants daily tasks.
July 26, 2018, 12:59:10 PM
There are bounty sheets who you can check for signature campaigns. Here you can compare all recent campaigns and choose the right one. There are some campaigns who are for a very long time and some are for a few weeks only.
Activity: 91
July 26, 2018, 12:53:32 PM
Check all the bounty campaigns out there and choose the ones which appeal to you better than others. Try to choose and look for professional ICOs which will have a very good designed thread and different, relevant documents. We have to be very focused on analyzing everything  Wink
Activity: 132
Merit: 0
July 22, 2018, 04:36:54 AM
I think that the current good bounty mission is very difficult to find, because most ico projects are the possibility of deception. It is not easy to find a good signature activity. I think you can view other people's bounty mission signature activities. . Maybe it helps you.
Activity: 434
Merit: 15
July 22, 2018, 04:29:31 AM

Thanks !
Try to visit my current signature now, You can earned some coins and if you're investor you can invest some money and gain profit in the future. But this is not necessary, I recommend to you is Codex visit their thread and their website. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--4508456 Website: https://codexprotocol.com/ that is so very potential project.
Activity: 294
Files.fm - Store, Share and Sell Files
July 22, 2018, 04:26:45 AM
so far I have not recognized any further about a good signature campaign. considering I am still a newcomer, but I will definitely follow. I hope to follow the signature campaign sometime in the future. I focus on learning for now.
thanks
Activity: 602
July 22, 2018, 04:19:36 AM
So far from the start i work here i just only joined signature campaign and all are paid off at a good price. Only thing the best you can do is research first and do some study of what you were joining. Or asking a friend who's knowledgeable than you can also help a lot.
Activity: 158
July 22, 2018, 04:13:37 AM
Signature campaign really a big help in joining the bounty because it gives the biggest stakes among twitter and facebook campaign. In choosing good signature campaign, you should count the background story and the reviews of the people of that bounty.
Activity: 202
July 21, 2018, 05:59:14 PM
personally, choosing a good signature campaign is not a thing that easy. you should be able to understand it well in order to get a legit signature campaign. after joining the signature campaign you also have to follow it well to get the stake. that way you will get a satisfactory result.
Activity: 110
July 21, 2018, 05:19:52 PM
There aren't many of them if you think about it, but you just need to pick the best one that suits on you. Take a look over the manager, the bounty campaign and the company that you will be promoting in exchange of their tokens.
Activity: 41
July 21, 2018, 05:13:00 PM
A considerable measure of chances out there you simply need to investigate it without anyone else's input, since we have to recognize what we are searching for, a ton out there who has an awesome group behind it yet individuals dislikes stage and they don't think that its gainful so it is pointless, so you have to check everything so your chance won't squander.
Activity: 266
July 15, 2018, 01:18:50 PM

Thanks !

for your rank, not so many good bounties.
And not everyone wants to share with competitors)
I usually look at icobench.com and icodrops.com (not all projects are done by the bounty), then I read their branches here on the forum. There is a rating of projects, and a lot of information.
yes this is very good to look at the rating of the ICO. It gives some kind assurance regarding a project. Thanks for the idea.
Activity: 225
July 15, 2018, 01:11:53 PM
I suggest inmediate signature campaign since they already reached softcap and its softcap is $4 million USD. The signature campaign is under hua_hui's bounties and he is well-known bounty managers in this forum so give it a try to participate. Their telegram is active too and the ICO is from Singapore where it is strict on money launderings so therefore I think that the ICO is legit.
Activity: 71
July 15, 2018, 01:06:12 PM
I would suggest you participate in the Ingot Coin bounty. The project is a good one with huge prospects. Study more on it so as to compare with the other options you may have.
Activity: 434
July 15, 2018, 01:05:33 PM
Well you can take part in the campaign signature that i am wearing at the moment because it is one of the most promising projects that is in this forum. Also the bounty tokens allocated to signature campaign is very handsome and to top it all it is being managed by one of the most credible members in this forum. btcltcdigger. You're welcome to join this campaign.
July 15, 2018, 01:04:40 PM

Thanks !

The good bounty campaign that I'm following is Buddy, Araw, EON,...They have reached soft-cap and their token sale is good. These campaigns are about to end, so hurry up.

Pages:
Jump to: