Pages:
Author

Topic: Signature Campaign - page 15. (Read 10091 times)

Activity: 124
Merit: 0
July 14, 2018, 12:57:51 PM
Though there are other bounty that can fetch u money but with your bitcoitalk rank, you can only earn small, had it been bitcointalk can increase rank like d early adopter that get upgraded quick it will be better but in this situation, I will suggest u dedicated ur time for content creation, signature, and probably social media on eloncity.io
right once, the salary you get the magnitude of adjusting your rank, the more you have the higher rank then you have a great opportunity to get a large amount of salary. In addition, the allocation in the signature campaign itself is quite large compared to the others, that's why campaign signature great demand.
Activity: 69
July 14, 2018, 12:34:45 PM
Though there are other bounty that can fetch u money but with your bitcoitalk rank, you can only earn small, had it been bitcointalk can increase rank like d early adopter that get upgraded quick it will be better but in this situation, I will suggest u dedicated ur time for content creation, signature, and probably social media on eloncity.io
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
July 14, 2018, 12:12:56 PM
You can check my Signature, I think Buddy very perspective project with nice partnerships. Check if you interesting.
Yes Buddy is good, Because they have a lot of working product and it's trusted by many of their partners. That's why I have a lot of confidence in it so even a few weeks later I've chased it just to get it.
Activity: 266
July 14, 2018, 11:58:07 AM
actually  signature campaigns are  more profitable than the other campaigns. Because very less people follow this. But always we should offer them a good service. Also we should try to increase our quality of post with time. Reading things in this field will help us to get more knowledge in this field. ultimatly all those will help you to do good signature campaign. please check my one for registration. its a good sound project to participate.
Activity: 267
Merit: 10
July 14, 2018, 11:43:53 AM
It is very important to find a good reward manager. Another ICO project is also very important. Many ICO projects are fraudulent. Just to raise money. So. A good project must be studied well.
Activity: 1139
Merit: 500
July 14, 2018, 11:25:17 AM
Chynge.net is a recommended signature bounty campaign to follow right now. This project offers the weekly payment calculation in the high dollar accumulation. But, the participants are limited for each rank only for 15. The rules are also simple to do by making a few posts every week. So, you must be as soon as possible. Check this project fast.

Signature campaign is a good platform to earn income at our own convenience. We don't need big capital to be part of the campaign. We have to be knowledgeable about the project we promote and get paid. There are lots of signature campaigns offered in the market, but it's very important that we do background check to choose the legit one, where campaign managers pay rightfully, has informative materials, or developers who are well-equipped. As part of the campaign, It is also our obligation to comply the required tasks, and be disciplined.
Activity: 258
Merit: 104
July 14, 2018, 11:20:55 AM
I believe Krypital bounty signature campaigns are the best ever signature campaigns. Because the admin team is very helpful and also the moderators. Krypital has a separate group for bounty discussions where you can resolve any of your questions. When considering about signature campaign krypital group sig campaign rules are note much tight like in amazix bounties which is so unfair. Also the payment for signature bounty is also remarkable in krypital
Activity: 196
July 14, 2018, 11:08:49 AM
Most of us here join the signature campaign because we all believe the rewards it brings after the bounty campaign. The problem is there are scams ICO's coming in which sometimes we can't identify them at the start or as early as possible that's why we got victimized. It already happens to me once but the last signature campaign I was joining in Amazix bounties pays off. So now, I've been following their bounties and hopefully, this community management company will consistently give the reward to all bounty hunters.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
July 14, 2018, 11:04:53 AM
Chynge.net is a recommended signature bounty campaign to follow right now. This project offers the weekly payment calculation in the high dollar accumulation. But, the participants are limited for each rank only for 15. The rules are also simple to do by making a few posts every week. So, you must be as soon as possible. Check this project fast.
Activity: 182
July 14, 2018, 11:03:11 AM
You can follow the signature in the project, this signature is quite profitable with the knowledge we can get, in this forum, the signature can give ideas or questions related to the crypto world.
Activity: 175
Merit: 1
www.daxico.com
July 14, 2018, 10:59:09 AM
Can anyone suggest me a Good signature campaign to participate ?

Thanks !

There are a lots of available bounty campaign... You can search it everyday but as for now it is very difficult to know which bount os really good and which is not...  There are a lots of campaign today which accused as a scam...  It is very hard to select which campaign is legit especially now that there are a lots of crypto user and the disadvantage of it is there are a lots of possibilities that there are many scammer today...
Activity: 129
July 14, 2018, 10:55:12 AM
I think signature campaigns are the most participating and most informed on the crypto currency platforms. it is very difficult to find a good campaign because the market is bad. It will be very good if you improve yourself a little bit.
Activity: 141
July 14, 2018, 10:54:09 AM
I think all the signature campaigns are good to follow, but we have to be careful to follow them, the bounty manager's history should we know more deeply, otherwise we will be stuck with a scam, and that is very detrimental to us as a campaign participant, I think so
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
July 14, 2018, 10:53:51 AM

Thanks !

Itself literally a couple of days ago asked the same question, even the topic was created on this occasion) Grin I received many useful tips. But all the same I decided on this project, in my opinion very promising, there is a lot of information on it. You can look closely))  Smiley https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountyfinished-wpp-energy-backed-asset-green-energy-token-4518298
Activity: 350
July 14, 2018, 10:53:41 AM
my advice to you.
you should join this bounty campaign
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annbounty-official-gigtricks-bounty-3290076
properly distributed because the signiture campaign is high.

you'll always be careful about the bounty's bugs because other scams do not pay when done by ICO
Activity: 217
Merit: 5
July 14, 2018, 10:51:13 AM
Actually,there are so many signature campaigns that you shouldn't give them a full trust,but in my side,before i join a campaign,i checked everything about the campaign,and decided to join this one trusted signature campaign. I would suggest you to check this link and try to join...ORGANICCO | GREEN-TECH PROVEN TECHNOLOGY
http://organicco.uk | ICO : Jun. 06 – Sep. 30
Activity: 756
July 14, 2018, 10:42:59 AM
my suggestion you should increase your rank first, at least be rank member, because most bounty manager do not allow jr.member to participate in bounty campaign, you can look it up in bounty section, good luck
Activity: 228
July 14, 2018, 10:39:22 AM

Thanks !
that's a lot of signature campaign to choose beware of scammer the legit/good campaign has an own website, whitepaper, and there follow to the roadmap and the high rank will receive a high reward it depends to the rank.
Activity: 644
July 14, 2018, 10:38:31 AM

Thanks !

Before you look for a good signature campaign make sure to rank up your account, then it is a time for you to look for a good campaign. You can see that in economy then marketplace then service discussion then overview of bitcointalk signature,  there is a lot of good bounty campaigns and altcoin campaigns out there so be careful to choose and always read on the thread before you joined.
Activity: 518
July 14, 2018, 10:33:19 AM
BEtter Check the bounty thread for different bounties that have signature campaign, Make sure to check first the rating of the ICO  so that your time and effort won't be wasted then check the bounty pool on how big the portion of the signature campaign is. Then you decide which one to join.
Pages:
Jump to: