Pages:
Author

Topic: Signature Campaign - page 17. (Read 10091 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 1
July 14, 2018, 08:36:09 AM
Can anyone suggest me a Good signature campaign to participate ?

Thanks !

very strange position. you already chose at least some kind of company? Evaluate the project and the command, do not look at the numbers and promises of the general pool of bounty
Activity: 1190
Merit: 296
July 14, 2018, 08:30:01 AM

Thanks !
Well you can find a good signature campaign if you search some of them in this forum.
But make sure you'll going to participate signature campaign was have big bounty rewards be given. And searching of them the site of project and read some information about them.
fvb
Activity: 1470
Merit: 13
July 14, 2018, 08:28:40 AM

Thanks !
I think that you must choose the signature yourself.  Do not ask for advice and make your choice.  Study the project and decide to believe it or not.
Activity: 336
Merit: 15
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
July 14, 2018, 08:23:32 AM
I participate in signature campaigns only proven bounty managers who have never let me down and not deceived. I can advise Amazix team, a lot of controversy around them, I don't argue, there are pads, but in terms of projects selection for conducting and checking the work they suit me very much. The scam percentage is almost zero.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
July 14, 2018, 08:19:53 AM

Thanks !

You can check some websites about ICO. Then you can find projects that are potentail. The projects that many websites appreciate, you can find their bounty to do. Or you can do signature campaign that Im doing
there are a lot 9fbpeople who find it finvenient and i think thatvyou heed 5o decidecon ylurvown what shoyld be done in this situation
Activity: 84
July 14, 2018, 08:18:59 AM

Thanks !
well, tjis might he a good campsign, but i am not sure about it, so wr neef ti make some kind of researces
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
July 14, 2018, 08:18:05 AM

Thanks !

You can check some websites about ICO. Then you can find projects that are potentail. The projects that many websites appreciate, you can find their bounty to do. Or you can do signature campaign that Im doing
Activity: 616
Merit: 102
July 14, 2018, 08:17:58 AM
I think, it would be better if you do your own research about the project you are going to join. This way, in the future you don't need any suggestion. Also when it turns out that the project is a scam you don't have to blame someone who suggest it but yourself.
I believed that when you gain experience, there will be no problem, finding a good project to join a signaturr campaign.Goodluck  Smiley
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
July 14, 2018, 08:17:26 AM
Find signature all by your self, honestly even a good looking campaign with more high rank participant cant turn into a scam bounty. Maybe you should do your own research and build experience. This make you more open on how see a good signature and be happy for the result of your own research
Activity: 854
July 14, 2018, 08:16:49 AM
You can check some of the projects managed by amazix. Most times, their projects are cool to participate in you can join one of them and participate in the signature bounty.
Activity: 238
Merit: 33
July 14, 2018, 08:12:12 AM
There's a lot of campaigns that are running a signature campaign however not all of them are legit and most of them will end up a useless project or failed project, So in order to avoid that you should study the project well, the whitepaper, the credibility and past experience of each member of the team, the technical details and roadmap, etc.

By joining the right campaign you will earn bitcoin or tokens that may be soon rise it's value that's why it's important to review the signature that you're going to support.
Activity: 546
Merit: 4
July 14, 2018, 08:06:26 AM
There are so many signature campaigns you can join
Ranging from quadrant to springrole to buddy
Even iagon project has been a success overturned soft cap weeks ago and on line to be a great success
Quadrant also surpassed soft cap
You can join in on Subbit bounty, it’s a new campaign that just commenced
Activity: 1372
Merit: 268
Graphic & Motion Designer
July 14, 2018, 08:03:31 AM
I will give you some advice, first dig deeper about how this forum works, contribute to this forum, in a good manner, while at the same time, learn how the crypto business works. Eventually you will be able to determine which ico deserve your signature, and also you will have higher rank to get more coin. With your rank right now, it will be hard for you to get valuable coin from signature campaign. Some campaign only accept high rank member, and even if they accept low rank member, you will only get small amount of the coin.
Activity: 159
July 14, 2018, 07:50:24 AM

Thanks !
I also can not advise for signature campaigns now, because signature campaigns are many but the best I do not know, so you should look for them yourself if you want to follow a signature campaign so you feel satisfied if the results are looking for themselves. ..
Activity: 462
July 14, 2018, 07:44:52 AM

Thanks !
check my signature campaign and you'll might love joining,the problem is what kind of bounty will you be on?if signature campaign then junior member is not available,better join Twitter and Facebook social media campaign as this is the appropriate for your rank.goodluck in your hunting mate and hope you will find one good project
Activity: 2240
Merit: 175
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
July 14, 2018, 07:13:07 AM

Thanks !

You are lazy to find a good one, when it comes to signature campaign, it is each one to himself, because some of the ICO now is like a gamble you never know if the project can generate enough funding to continue their ico or some of them will just run away, so do your own thing not ask people to look one for you.
Activity: 210
July 14, 2018, 07:12:53 AM
I think there are a lot of signature campaigns worth taking part in, so you should try to judge the project for yourself.
Choosing a senior bounty manager is a good option
Activity: 476
July 14, 2018, 07:10:33 AM
you can see from the signature that I use today, signature campaign that I use today is available at https://coinmarketcap.com/ so it will not be a scam and will work and you can also get the results because it is out of the market as well.
Activity: 83
July 14, 2018, 07:08:18 AM
I also hope soon to JR.Member to be involved in the signature campaign.
Activity: 924
Merit: 106
homt.net
July 14, 2018, 07:07:30 AM
You can check my Signature, I think Buddy very perspective project with nice partnerships. Check if you interesting.
Your signature campaign looks good but it lasts for very long time. I personally prefer only 1-2months long bounty/signature campaign.
Pages:
Jump to: