Pages:
Author

Topic: Signature Campaign - page 20. (Read 10091 times)

Activity: 2632
Merit: 833
July 10, 2018, 05:50:19 PM
Can anyone suggest me a Good signature campaign to participate ?

Thanks !

I advise you to look for yourself because you are the only one who can say what campaigns you like to promote. If you are a gambler or into sports, then definitely, the campaign you want to join is someone that promoted that kind of activity. For bounties, there are a lot, so you better read the Whitepaper and decide for your self. There are bounties which lasted for several weeks while most of them lasted 8 weeks minimum.
Activity: 660
Merit: 250
July 10, 2018, 05:43:53 PM
You can Join Yumerium one of the best gaming industry ICO right now they are on Phase 3 check it out. You must do you own research before joining.
The team is absolutely from Asian country (Koreans).
Activity: 151
Merit: 2
July 10, 2018, 03:08:15 PM
You can join the privcy signature campaign. They still drop 14 airdops.
If you make a Privcy wallet you can claim a part priv that you need for the airdop.
http://faucet.privcy.io
i think this is a good campaign.
You can read more in the ann topic.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annprivcy20th-airdrop-starts-20th-octoberpowpos-4503790
Activity: 152
Merit: 2
July 10, 2018, 03:05:34 PM
I want to recommend you not to trust the opinion of people in these matters. You should learn to analyze and choose companies. Go and look for good topics on this forum about choosing bounty.
If you don't have when, or you don't want to search, you need to look up companies whose signatures are worn by high-ranking members.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1
Base.protocol
July 10, 2018, 03:04:32 PM
The one I am wearing is good its a neo based token. This is the second week running and no ICO, 30k ETH already raised. So no issue of not meeting soft cap and all of that. It ends on the 6th of August. So you may as well make your choice
Activity: 285
Merit: 12
July 10, 2018, 03:01:23 PM
I participated many signature campaigns till now. I earned much in the past but now I don't earn much.
Activity: 658
Merit: 10
July 10, 2018, 02:57:43 PM
If I say, are you sure that what I suggest will end well?
If you are sure, try joining WorldBitBank as I am joining now. Try your own check.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
July 10, 2018, 02:56:05 PM
I think the best way for signature bounty is that you should find good company(great team, whitepaper, roadmap and technology) and also check the number of participants.
Activity: 97
Merit: 0
July 10, 2018, 02:51:07 PM
There are quite a number of signature campaigns out there to chose from, all you have to do is look nt the best ones possible that suits you interest and invest in. The choices you make however should be very careful ones  as there are signatures that will not get you any value and might turn up to be  a waste of time, suggesting good ones might be misleading, therefore its advisable that yo research on your own before commiting your money
Activity: 1000
Merit: 279
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
July 10, 2018, 02:46:21 PM
I wouldn't recommend participating in a signature campaign at your user rank, you will get peanuts compared to the sr and hero members that typically get 3-4x more stakes than a jr member. Typically all the high level members flock to the better campaigns too, leaving only the weaker campaigns for the jr members. Try the translation bounty instead, you will face much less competition and earn much higher rewards.
Activity: 453
Merit: 100
July 10, 2018, 02:44:39 PM
A lot of opportunities out there you just need to explore it by yourself, since we need to know what we are looking for, a lot out there who has a great team behind it but people does not like platform and they don't find it profitable so it is useless, so you need to check everything so your time won't waste.
Activity: 552
Merit: 250
July 10, 2018, 02:42:18 PM
It's really hard to find out a good signature campaign to join out of hundreds campaign in this forum Smiley. Beside there are so many suggestion about banning signature of lower rank than Full Member so I think you should increase quality of your post first to be able to get Merit and reach to higher rank Smiley. When you get to higher rank you'll be able to join a lot of good signature campaign which only accept Full Member and above Smiley
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
July 10, 2018, 02:40:20 PM
Now it is very difficult to find a normal bounty company. You can work 1-2 months and, in the end, do not earn anything. So here is the matter of luck and no one will tell you at 100% which company is good

This is true, probably due to the number of different ICOs being released daily. There is more competition and the ones that don't make it will simply close down without paying the bounties. Do a lot of research for each project, and then hope that it meets the softcap when you participate
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
July 10, 2018, 02:30:40 PM
Пoчeмy мeня зaблoкиpoвaли? Я нocилa пoдпиcь кoмпaнии . Teпepь кaчaю Hoвичкa.
Activity: 285
Merit: 102
July 10, 2018, 02:21:02 PM
Now it is very difficult to find a normal bounty company. You can work 1-2 months and, in the end, do not earn anything. So here is the matter of luck and no one will tell you at 100% which company is good
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
July 10, 2018, 02:17:43 PM

Thanks !

i can only reccoment you how to find it.
Use ICODrops, ICORating and ICOBanch, good ICOs are listed there, pick up the best and join.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
I am no stable coin. to the mooonn.. and back
July 08, 2018, 04:00:58 PM

Thanks !

Well, there are many signature campaigns available in the services tab section. But asking here will cost you more time and you need to be proactive in applying in the signature campaign because the campaign gets fille within few hours of the released time. Right now there is like 777 coin, Nexybit, and many more in bounties section. The signature campaign coming under bounties section gets updated on daily basis and you get new signature campaigns on every day, so you can apply over there and participate.
Activity: 448
Merit: 15
July 08, 2018, 03:03:48 PM

Thanks !

Check SpringRole, they have a Beta working product and the bounty insn't poor.
Activity: 476
Merit: 12
July 08, 2018, 02:58:17 PM
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS
July 08, 2018, 02:04:19 PM

Thanks !

There are a lot of great and profitable signature campaign. But it's better for you to learn how to choose good signature campaign by yourself. It's not so difficult, you need just some logic and a little experience. 
Pages:
Jump to: