Pages:
Author

Topic: Signature campaign for newbie - page 2. (Read 886 times)

Activity: 67
Merit: 0
April 19, 2018, 09:49:26 PM
You cant participate with a newbie account,get some rank first for you to be able to wear signatures,this forum was creatred  for us to learn about cryptocurrencies and bitcoin,not to just participate these signatures to earn money.You should be learning the basics first so that you wont be spamming the forum with the shitposts.
Activity: 9
April 19, 2018, 09:45:21 PM
Theres no signature campaign for the newbie ranks as far as i know you should be atleast a jr.member rank for you to be able to  wear a signature,newbies cant,but dont worry because you can still participate to these social media campaigns using your newbie account.You will only require to like,comment and share about the ICO using your social media accounts and you will be rewarded.
Activity: 490
Merit: 17
April 19, 2018, 09:44:32 PM
Newbie shouldn't start with signature campaign, most of bounty campaign doesn't accept newbie account, some rare campaign accept newbie with small award. Newbie account must reach Jr.member rank before choice any bounty campaign. From a new fresh newbie account you need 4 weeks and 1 day with 30 posts and above to reach Jr.member. Then you need to reach higher rank, first is Member, with more harder because you need Merits points. Go to Meta section and find out what is Merit and what is it used for?
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
April 19, 2018, 09:42:11 PM
Im afraid you cant participate with a newbie account,you should have atleast a jr.member rank for us to be able to wear a signature campaign,you should do a lot of research here because the resources are all here,go to the newbie section because that is where you will find good information about anything.As a newbie you should try to get the basic first before trying to earn because the basics will be our foundation for whom you will be in the future.
Yes, it is better to rank up first to get higher stakes/tokens in a camapaign. Everybody has different mindset and perceptions on the projects I think its good to involve in the campaign with higher status of ranking to be more knowledgeable in every transaction we made.
Activity: 49
April 19, 2018, 09:37:10 PM
You cant join signature campaign because we are still a newbie,you should try to learn the basic things first so that you wont be added to the shitposters in the forum,once this forum was a great place to learn until the signature campaigns has ruined the forum.A lot of users are trying to get money from these bounty campaigns which is why the forum is has been flooded by shitposts up to date.
Activity: 18
April 19, 2018, 09:27:03 PM
Im afraid you cant participate with a newbie account,you should have atleast a jr.member rank for us to be able to wear a signature campaign,you should do a lot of research here because the resources are all here,go to the newbie section because that is where you will find good information about anything.As a newbie you should try to get the basic first before trying to earn because the basics will be our foundation for whom you will be in the future.
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
April 19, 2018, 09:12:39 PM
I think as a newbie, you need to do some research. If you rely on others that much, you will not be able to learn properly. There are things that you need to do by yourself and that includes finding a good bounty for signature campaign. There are hundreds in this forum and all you need to do is to search for it. I know its hard at first but you really need to learn. If you notice on the previous comments, we don't practice spoon feeding.
Activity: 203
Merit: 10
April 19, 2018, 08:40:30 PM
There is no signature campaign for newbie but there's a way to earn tokens while you are ranking up your account to jr member . You can join to Twitter, Facebook campaign if you reached the requirements.
Activity: 139
April 19, 2018, 08:37:41 PM
I think you must learn first how to make a post or make a discussion to this forum because from that you look just need for money, and you are not developing yourself in cryptocurrency, but if you are seaeching it there are a few bounty that accept newbie. You must learn or search it by yourself
Activity: 1302
Merit: 100
April 19, 2018, 08:36:26 PM
Signature for newbies has a little permission. Maximum chances of junior members and above ranks. About 99% bounty campaign allows signature campaign for higher rank instead of newbies.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
GigTricks.io | A CRYPTO ECOSYSTEM FOR ON-DEMAND EC
April 19, 2018, 08:33:33 PM
actually this kind of thing is very rare nowadays, i mean i've seen some but it's not that abundant. Because the thought is you need to be a junior member first in order to wear signature codes. But i believe i've seen some of campaigns like in medium who actually hires newbie. I suggest you check on websites like Medium and bounty lord in order for you to find some, since for what i've said this is a very rare thing ask for.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
April 19, 2018, 08:18:56 PM
I would recommend that you level up first before going for a chance to work on a signature campaign. Because much higher level mean much higher pay once the bounty finishes. Level up and you will reap good benefits.
Activity: 126
April 19, 2018, 01:22:23 AM
There is some bounty which accept newbie but I don't recommend it. I think it's better to learn more in this forum or make good post to earn merit.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
April 19, 2018, 01:16:05 AM
I did see many prograns accepting newbie now. But i not sure how to choose, the highest payout or the fastest payment?
Activity: 224
April 19, 2018, 01:13:36 AM
you want to do signature,you have to up rank at bitcointalk,you can up Jr junior very easy but when up higher rank,it is very difficult,it need merit,when you have rank ar bitcointalk you can do bounty about signature of any ico you want,you only do 1 signature bounty at the same time
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
April 19, 2018, 01:05:51 AM
I've never seen this too. Yeah, I read forum, but didn`t meet the company's bounty signature for beginners. In order to have a good profit from participating in this kind of company bounty, u need to have a rank higher than a member, which in this situation is very hard on the forum.
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
April 19, 2018, 01:04:38 AM
Unfortunately, I did not meet such companies. Basically, the requirements are from the member and above. If you still find such a company, then study the project carefully. So there are many scams. And it is in such not fair and fraudulent projects that even beginners are taken. So they pay nothing to bounty participants & investors.
Activity: 490
Merit: 106
April 18, 2018, 11:36:16 PM
you just waste your time if you wanna join signature campaign with newbie rank.
better you up your rank first and explore this forum.
share aomething good and constructive to up your merit.
Activity: 113
April 18, 2018, 11:30:54 PM
i dont think newbie maybe join signature. You cannot join signature campaign yet. You must rank up to junior member ao that you can join bounty campaigns such as signature campaign, facebook campaign, twitter campaign and more campaign you can choose. Ann also read the rukes and instructions.
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
April 18, 2018, 11:14:27 PM
I would like to ask all of you guys to post link on signature campaign for newbie. I am new to cryptocurrency and my friend here beside me teaching me to look for a signature campaign for newbie. I would glad to if  you will post the thread here. Thank you in advance.
It so sad to tell that it is so hard and impossible for a newbie joining a signature campaign even jr member/member at this time also hard to join because some of it will required from full member and up. I am not discouraging you mate but that's the mere truth here in the crypto world, but you can join social media campaigns like facebook,twitter and instagram atleast you can earn profit for those social media campaigns.
Pages:
Jump to: