Pages:
Author

Topic: Signature campaign for newbie - page 5. (Read 886 times)

Activity: 58
Merit: 0
April 18, 2018, 01:23:16 PM
Newbie account has a lot of limitations Cool Cool
Activity: 285
Merit: 12
April 18, 2018, 01:18:10 PM
For newbie users;

i am sure that you know how long it takes to become a jr.member. So, in this period you had better search the projects and get ready to join bounty campaings.
Activity: 266
Merit: 13
April 18, 2018, 11:43:48 AM
It's pretty uncommon to see a bounty campaigns that allows newbies to join their signature campaign. For me it's better if you explore first here in the forum read more and understand what everything is all about then when you reach Jr Member that could be the better time to join a  signature campaign.
Merit: 101
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
April 18, 2018, 02:38:35 AM
If I remember it correctly, it is pretty easy to update from a newbie to a junior member.
Why don't you just look around, make posts casually first?
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
April 18, 2018, 02:24:31 AM
When your level is a jr.member, participating in signature activities is far more difficult than you think. I think now you should publish more high-quality articles. With only 10 advantages, you can upgrade to member. At this time, you can easier to find some good signing bounty. If you stay in jr.member, you will find that most of the bounties are limited to you, and your return will be very low and not worth the effort.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
April 18, 2018, 02:09:00 AM
Their are no meaningful signature campaigns for newbie members. Mostly, you need to get accustomed to the forum, read the rules about the forum, participate actively and increase your rank to at least junior member before doing bounty programs.
Activity: 308
Merit: 15
April 18, 2018, 02:03:58 AM
As a matter of fact, since i’ve being active on the forum, I haven’t seen any signature bounty campaign that is once available for newbies. Keep studying on this platform and developing yourself to get yourself to the rank of jr member. After getting to the rank of jr member, you would be able to participate in signature campaigns.
Activity: 618
Merit: 250
April 18, 2018, 01:57:39 AM
I would like to ask all of you guys to post link on signature campaign for newbie. I am new to cryptocurrency and my friend here beside me teaching me to look for a signature campaign for newbie. I would glad to if  you will post the thread here. Thank you in advance.

Actually it's very hard to find a signature campaign because your in a newbie rank. I suggested you to go in the beginners section where in you can gather a lot of knowledge and information there and advise to you is please read and study the rules first because one of the important rules is regards in posting of any links. However, it is good if you will be ranking up so it become easier for you to find a campaign that accept to your rank.   
Some of them accept newbie but some of them are not worth it to participate because they not give you payout but once you encounter a good campaign then surely you can get fair enough payout but actually its not easy to find signature campaign when your newbie. But to have higher earning then rank your level in jr. member to easily joined in campaign because most of the campaign are accept jr. member and above ranked.
Activity: 185
April 18, 2018, 01:55:02 AM
you can do other campaigns at the moment like me. facebook twitter reddit and etc.
Activity: 175
April 18, 2018, 01:52:55 AM
I would like to ask all of you guys to post link on signature campaign for newbie. I am new to cryptocurrency and my friend here beside me teaching me to look for a signature campaign for newbie. I would glad to if  you will post the thread here. Thank you in advance.

Actually it's very hard to find a signature campaign because your in a newbie rank. I suggested you to go in the beginners section where in you can gather a lot of knowledge and information there and advise to you is please read and study the rules first because one of the important rules is regards in posting of any links. However, it is good if you will be ranking up so it become easier for you to find a campaign that accept to your rank.   
Merit: 17
April 18, 2018, 01:39:13 AM
The minimum rank requirement to join in a signature campaign is jr.member so you need to rank up before you can join in any bounty or signature campaign and try to explore more in this forum so you will know all the rules.
Activity: 3178
Merit: 977
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
April 18, 2018, 01:15:43 AM
As an experienced member of this forum, my advice is to focus on learning the basics of cryptocurrencies through various sources like this forum itself, YouTube, Google etc which will help you immensely initially. Focus on posting high quality posts on a regular basis which will help you rank up from Newbie to Junior Member(Almost all signature campaigns avoid newbies and set Junio Member as their minimum requirement).

Merit is a big deal now after the new changes which is why you need to focus on writing high quality posts. Don't stop there. Keep trying hard to rank up to Member level and so on which will help you qualify for all campaigns in this forum.
Activity: 60
April 18, 2018, 01:03:11 AM

Now, there are really very few signature campaign for newbie. You should to learn more and upgrade your rank to Jr.Member. This is the necessary rank to join in the signature campaigns
Activity: 43
April 18, 2018, 12:58:16 AM
By my experience, I downloaded the Twitter account, Facebook account. And spent a month studying the forum and crypto-currencies. Good Luck Smiley
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
April 18, 2018, 12:40:07 AM
before you join or participate in a signature campaign you should browse all the forums in Bitcointalk this, because you have to know what that the world of cryptocurrency like Altcoin or other.

why should hurry to find signature campaign for newbie, at least you must have rank Jr. member to participate in the signature campaign.
Activity: 979
Merit: 258
April 18, 2018, 12:29:09 AM
you can try konios bounty they accept newbies..
here's the link:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountyann-konios-project-2m-to-reward-3231603

hope it helps.. read rules and wear signature code before apply and fill up the the form if needed.

Its better to read more articles and familiarize the terms about cryptocurrency. Because newbie stages are an infant here that needs help from elder and as guide to the right path in this crypto-world. Many signature campaign here are accepting newbie but my advice to you mate its better to rank up to Jr Member before you joined in a signature campaign to prevent some issues that newbies are one of the spammer here in the forum.
Actually there's no signature campaign for the newbie, you need to ranked up at least jr.member because it is the minimum requirements when you find a signature campaign. The high ranked you achieve is higher profit you gained. If you are newbie then you must do postings to ranked up turn to jr.member
Activity: 112
April 17, 2018, 10:59:57 AM
here's the link:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountyann-konios-project-2m-to-reward-3231603

hope it helps.. read rules and wear signature code before apply and fill up the the form if needed.

Its better to read more articles and familiarize the terms about cryptocurrency. Because newbie stages are an infant here that needs help from elder and as guide to the right path in this crypto-world. Many signature campaign here are accepting newbie but my advice to you mate its better to rank up to Jr Member before you joined in a signature campaign to prevent some issues that newbies are one of the spammer here in the forum.
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
April 17, 2018, 10:46:25 AM
here's the link:

Activity: 252
Merit: 10
April 17, 2018, 10:35:28 AM
These companies are few, wait above the rank, while stuffing experience, and deal with the crit, terms and so on.
Activity: 395
Merit: 100
April 17, 2018, 10:35:16 AM

I do not see any sense for a beginner to participate in a signature campaign. This will not give any result. At best, you will get a pittance. You better learn crypto. In the meantime, you can participate in bounty campaigns on social networks.
Pages:
Jump to: