Pages:
Author

Topic: Signature campaign for newbie - page 8. (Read 886 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 1
April 15, 2018, 09:00:16 AM
First things first, for newbies, it is hard to get top projects signature camapaign because in order to enter the bounty for most of them, you need to be a Jr member to say the least. You need to first build your rank on the forum before entering a signature bounty camapaign
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
April 15, 2018, 09:00:02 AM
I think this makes it easy for you to level up while doing bounty, 2 benefits you get. but you should be careful when posting, something to say and should not be submitted.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
April 15, 2018, 08:59:11 AM
signature for newbie Huh

when is there yes, that is not a problem.
but Signature for newbie is so very litle there.
i just see twice bounty signature campain for newbie.
so, newbie sometime make a spam post.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 629
April 15, 2018, 08:58:33 AM
Many members, including myself, have written many times that this kind of unnecessary and garbage issues need to be researched before they are opened on the forum, but neither the colleagues nor the new members get it. Before you open Konuyu, look at it, I'm passing the same issue on the forum exists in hundreds! No matter if it comes to the answer to a problem, it is a world friend. If Newbie would campaign for rank, everyone would have already opened up hundreds of accounts. It would be better for you to join social media, blog or video campaigns instead of looking for signature campaigns with this rank.
Activity: 21
Merit: 3
April 15, 2018, 08:57:33 AM
I think there is no signature campaign for newbie you need to rank up first at least as a jr member.
Activity: 320
Merit: 10
April 15, 2018, 08:55:23 AM
First you need to read the rules of the forum, be an active member (not spam), just patience active every day, a month later you will be able to join the signature campaign.
nowadays a lot of newbie who do post with no build and off topic just because want to raise rank. the most important is always active and always make a quality post and will be able to join the signature campaign.
Activity: 278
April 15, 2018, 08:53:23 AM
First you need to read the rules of the forum, be an active member (not spam), just patience active every day, a month later you will be able to join the signature campaign.
Activity: 454
Merit: 100
April 15, 2018, 08:51:25 AM
It's hard to find a signature bounty for Newbie. You should look through different bounties on Bounties thread of this forum. And you should know that you will get very small amount of stakes as a Newbie. It's better to be at least Jr.Member.

Activity: 532
Merit: 114
April 15, 2018, 08:50:53 AM
To actually get a good signature campaign, you will have to spend more time studying the workings of the forum and be more interactive here. Only then will you understand what works best for you in a timely manner.
Activity: 160
April 15, 2018, 08:16:40 AM
Newbie account has a lot of limitations. As a newbie account holder, one cannot wear a good signature that can describe a project well. This is why there is no signature campaign for newbies. Better do some good activities, and upgrade your rank. Don't forget to check out the forum rules here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/unofficial-list-of-official-bitcointalkorg-rules-guidelines-faq-703657. Also, you can join bounty program, check out here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0
Good luck.

Take a look on the given link above of btccrusher. He's directing you to the right path way. Then don't just be contented on what have given,  you should do more search everyday if possible. Try to refer also in serious discussion. You will learn a lot I'm pretty sure.
Activity: 484
Merit: 100
April 15, 2018, 08:09:26 AM
I would like to ask all of you guys to post link on signature campaign for newbie. I am new to cryptocurrency and my friend here beside me teaching me to look for a signature campaign for newbie. I would glad to if  you will post the thread here. Thank you in advance.
There are signature campaigns that accept newbies, but the amount of money you can earn is minimal because it is the lowest rank in the forum and its influence on private houses is not so great. I advise you to participate in the airdrop as it does not require too much and everyone receives the same reward.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
April 15, 2018, 07:57:43 AM
I think that for newbies there's not sense to participate in signature campaigns,we sometimes don't make a lot of money on this and it's especially unlikely you will benefit.  Undecided
Activity: 146
April 15, 2018, 07:48:10 AM
It's quite hard to find a signature campaign for newbies.
The reason is that one person can create multiple accounts, join the bounty campaigns and get all the stacks.

I think that in the future, there will be no subscription campaigns for newbie and Jr. members! Only higher full member because you can not make a link in the signature, put the avatar, this advertisement is not noticeable! And also there will be many fake accounts, they are easy to get quickly, and a full member is hard!
Activity: 140
April 15, 2018, 07:39:57 AM
It's quite hard to find a signature campaign for newbies.
The reason is that one person can create multiple accounts, join the bounty campaigns and get all the stacks.
Activity: 146
April 15, 2018, 07:33:12 AM
At first, too, I wanted to get a rank quickly and sign it - to earn on it. I sought help and advice. But then I realized that you need to first get your own experience on the forum, and then start earning. Communicating here, you yourself will understand which company to join!
Activity: 459
Merit: 251
April 15, 2018, 07:31:53 AM
There are no signature campaigns for newbies, you would have to get a rank on your bitcointalk account before you can register for campaigns here. Post and get your activity rating to 30 as that would take your account from newbie to junior and then you can register for signature campaigns. You can use your social media account to register for bounty campaigns in the meantime though, so look up ICOs which offer that.
Activity: 679
Merit: 102
April 15, 2018, 07:24:55 AM
I would like to ask all of you guys to post link on signature campaign for newbie. I am new to cryptocurrency and my friend here beside me teaching me to look for a signature campaign for newbie. I would glad to if  you will post the thread here. Thank you in advance.
Why don't you read more about here in forum? Just take a look for the rules here so that you will not get ban, and besides there is only few ICO offering a signature for newbie so the only thing that you need to do is to read all the guidelines and make a research on how it works then study and apply to yourself but you better need to rank up so that you can participate on signature camp.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
April 15, 2018, 07:21:23 AM
focus on getting merit and higher rank first

then on sig campaigns
Activity: 378
April 15, 2018, 07:19:03 AM
I would like to ask all of you guys to post link on signature campaign for newbie. I am new to cryptocurrency and my friend here beside me teaching me to look for a signature campaign for newbie. I would glad to if  you will post the thread here. Thank you in advance.
I think you should know the rules of the forum. Then let's work actively, contribute your opinion to up rank. Because the newbie has very few accepted campaigns, and the rewards are very small. Because the merit system is now hard to rank high, I think you should increase at least Jr.. Member to better. It's easy to find campaigns here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0, you can choose the right campaign.
Activity: 252
April 15, 2018, 07:18:51 AM
for beginners better, follow the rules, if indeed the account is accepted by the managers to follow the campaign, follow the existing rules, avoid some garbage post that can damage the campaign.
Pages:
Jump to: