Pages:
Author

Topic: Signature campaign for newbie - page 4. (Read 886 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10
April 18, 2018, 06:46:47 PM
You can create facebook account, twitter, or Bitcointalk. So you will participate in the bonus campaign. I think the easiest thing is facebook and twitter. These two campaigns are easy and convenient. You can choose other forms that are more suited to your abilities.
Activity: 183
equitybase: Crypto Real Estate Exchange
April 18, 2018, 06:43:02 PM
I would like to ask all of you guys to post link on signature campaign for newbie. I am new to cryptocurrency and my friend here beside me teaching me to look for a signature campaign for newbie. I would glad to if  you will post the thread here. Thank you in advance.
NO,you arent yet allowed to participate any signatures,you will need to have atleast a jr.member rank for you to be able to wear a signature it is to prevent shitposters from joining the campaigns,that are flooding the whole forum.You should be able to wear that if your account is 1.5months old from the day you have created it,you should learn the basic first before you earn money.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
April 18, 2018, 06:34:15 PM
Such campaigns are few on the forum, and even if they are, then they are filled with a lot of people wishing to participate and the profit from such participation will be minimal.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
April 18, 2018, 06:33:04 PM
These is not much you can do with a newbie signature,if they exist the rewards will not be worth the effort.I think you should focus on growing your level to atleast a junior member,then you can start a signature campaign
Activity: 336
April 18, 2018, 06:30:11 PM
I do not think there will be a signature campaign for newbie, even now many signature campaign also does not accept jr members.
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
April 18, 2018, 06:29:56 PM
You arent eligible to wear any signatures ,because you need to be atleat a jr.member to be able to wear signatures,the forum limits it because ther are too much spams from the past few months caused by the signature campaign participants,which mostly came from the shitposters who only wants to earn money,not knowing that they are flooding the market with thousand of shitposts everyday.
Activity: 96
Merit: 2
April 18, 2018, 06:29:38 PM
I don't think you can get any lucrative signature campaign as a newbie, but you can take your time to learn and grow up as quickly as you can, to be able to participate in a very viable signature campaign
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
April 18, 2018, 06:24:09 PM
In the current forum, there are very few bounty signatures for the newbie because, in this rank, the signature is not set to link so few campaigns agree to join the Newbie. The minimum rank to join is Jr. Member. So you need to increase your rank to at least Jr.Member before joining the bounty.
April 18, 2018, 06:18:32 PM
Im afraid there will be no signatures for newbies,because you wont be allowed to wear signatures, to prevent this forum from spams,you shouldnt be asking for the money,this forum was flooded by the shitposters that is why the merit system was implemented to fight the spams from the new users who aims to do signatures posting thousands of shitposts everyday.
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
April 18, 2018, 06:14:28 PM
Well, if you are knowledgable in the thread of bounty campaign program together with the rules and policy will you can start participating in signature campaign there is a sinature campaign for newbie like https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.33636739
Activity: 196
April 18, 2018, 06:02:47 PM
I would like to ask all of you guys to post link on signature campaign for newbie. I am new to cryptocurrency and my friend here beside me teaching me to look for a signature campaign for newbie. I would glad to if  you will post the thread here. Thank you in advance.
I wont be joining signature if i were you because you should learn the basic first before you can earn money here.Newbies cant wear signature campaigns which is why you should rank up first by posting actively here in our forum.You should be moe focused on how you will be able to learn the things easily so you can earn money in the future.
Activity: 518
April 18, 2018, 05:43:39 PM
There's a sign for beginners , just hard to find them , usually to normal to earn something it should even be a member
Activity: 322
Merit: 20
April 18, 2018, 05:37:56 PM

Signature campaign for a newbie ??
You must not be here asking for campaigns but leaning things about the forum instead . You have just joined the forum and you must be making some good posts to get those merits and make yourself eligible till the rank of manger . There are hardly some campaigns for junior manager , and asking for a signature campaign for a newbie is out of the league . I Think you must join social media campaigns till you don't become a member.                                                                                 

Well, you are wrong: there are some campaigns for newbies, I've even made a list of them in a Russian board some time ago. It is in Russian, but still you can check it for campaign links and names, you'll understand them.

What "things" should a newbie learn here for a whole month? It took me personaly about a day after I registered here to find a thread with the forum rules. And in a week or two I started wearing my first signature being a newbie. And it didn't stop me from "learning".
brand new
Activity: 0
April 18, 2018, 04:38:10 PM
Sir, can I ask ?

I still dont know in where forum topic I should post to eligible (counted) on signature task.
Economy, altcoin, ann, local board, etc
Can you tell me, please
Which  boards are eligible (counted) ?

Thanks before
Activity: 210
April 18, 2018, 03:48:07 PM
Im afraid you wont be able to wear signatures,because you will need to be atleast a jr.member ! it prevents this forum from getting flooded by the shitposters which are causing this forum to be worthless as they are just posting anything that they want to get their tasks completed,that is why newbies should learn first before earning.
Activity: 1078
April 18, 2018, 03:39:06 PM
I don't think you will find a good Signature campaign for Newbie - it is usually required to be at least a Junior Member to participate in it. Try to become more active on the forum in order to increase your rank.
Activity: 28
April 18, 2018, 03:34:40 PM

If you want to join signature campaign, just visit this link : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.34962033
I was applying too for newbie signature campaign to that link. It was a big opportunities to us newbie to be part of signature campaign. Because most of signature campaign now is Jr. Member and up. And sometimes, some of jr.member can't join too because the required rank from jr.member become member.
So, lets apply in that link and work together my friend.
Activity: 322
Merit: 23
April 18, 2018, 03:29:55 PM
when I was a newbie, I read this site every day. I can recommend campaigns, but they accept from Full. With the system merit, I will always be a member, but you can become a member too. And we will look for signature campaign together.
Activity: 652
Merit: 250
Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!
April 18, 2018, 01:58:51 PM

Signature campaign for a newbie ??
You must not be here asking for campaigns but leaning things about the forum instead . You have just joined the forum and you must be making some good posts to get those merits and make yourself eligible till the rank of manger . There are hardly some campaigns for junior manager , and asking for a signature campaign for a newbie is out of the league . I Think you must join social media campaigns till you don't become a member.                                                                                 
Activity: 2702
Merit: 716
Nothing lasts forever
April 18, 2018, 01:29:46 PM
It is your first post and asking for people to post this links instead try to spend some time on this forum and explore yourself then you will come to know many things.

First, read the forum rules and what you can post and what is not allowed on this forum.

Later you can explore service section where usually signature campaigns are posted.

You are still a newbie here and I would like to guide you that you better take some time in reading & understanding the forums rules and regulations and before joining any campaign make sure that you have sound knowledge on posting good and high-quality content. And by the way, I don't think you can join any signature campaign at least for next two months because there is less or no space for Junior members and for you to level up to member rank will take big time along with some big efforts. You better try to join any Bounty campaign where you can make some good income using your social media accounts and signature campaign under the bounties.
Pages:
Jump to: