Pages:
Author

Topic: Signature campaign for newbie - page 9. (Read 886 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
April 15, 2018, 07:15:49 AM
focus on rank first, or you could try doing some bounties instead.
April 15, 2018, 07:11:30 AM
I would like to ask all of you guys to post link on signature campaign for newbie. I am new to cryptocurrency and my friend here beside me teaching me to look for a signature campaign for newbie. I would glad to if  you will post the thread here. Thank you in advance.

First of all, most beginner and newbie signature campaigns really don't pay enough.

SO you should focus on increasing your forum rank first and then try to find a decent campaign.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
April 15, 2018, 07:10:51 AM
I think it would much easier for you (and also profitable) if you just wait to become a Jr. Member.

It will serve you also as a way to learn how stuff works here
Activity: 742
Merit: 12
April 15, 2018, 07:09:42 AM
Newbie account has a lot of limitations. As a newbie account holder, one cannot wear a good signature that can describe a project well. This is why there is no signature campaign for newbies. Better do some good activities, and upgrade your rank. Don't forget to check out the forum rules here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/unofficial-list-of-official-bitcointalkorg-rules-guidelines-faq-703657. Also, you can join bounty program, check out here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0
Good luck.
Activity: 504
Merit: 14
Miracle Tele
April 15, 2018, 07:03:57 AM

You are very beginner. Do not you think you should first read the rules of this forum? That is how you understand many things, and this topic would not have existed. In most cases, there are no sign-up campaigns for those with newbie rank chat, as a measure of protection against SPAM. You must have at least a rank of Junior Member to participate in the desired signing campaigns. To promote to a new rank, you need to be active on this forum. Research, research, research!
Activity: 345
Merit: 114
April 15, 2018, 06:56:50 AM
Go find for your self a signature campaign here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0 but I don't think there will be some good campaign for you since junior member signature space is very little and only can put 50 char with no link allowance.

But you still can participate in twitter, facebook, or telegram campaign if you want. Do some media campaign like writing article or record a youtube video would be great though
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023
April 15, 2018, 06:52:31 AM
It is your first post and asking for people to post this links instead try to spend some time on this forum and explore yourself then you will come to know many things.

First, read the forum rules and what you can post and what is not allowed on this forum.

Later you can explore service section where usually signature campaigns are posted.
April 15, 2018, 06:49:36 AM
I would like to ask all of you guys to post link on signature campaign for newbie. I am new to cryptocurrency and my friend here beside me teaching me to look for a signature campaign for newbie. I would glad to if  you will post the thread here. Thank you in advance.
Pages:
Jump to: