Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟 [SIL] 611 (SixEleven) ◥◣ FREE ANONYMOUS DOMAIN NAME SYSTEM ◥◣ 🌟 - page 24. (Read 79804 times)

legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1000
Yep this exchange site is down, i sent some bitcoin there to buy 611 just before the site went down lol
Activity: 442
Merit: 251
Finally!

SixEleven markets are open for trade at NovaExchange.com.

Trade SIL/BTC and SIL/LTC here:

https://novaexchange.com/market/BTC_SIL/

Grin --- does the demand DDoS the website ?!? Wink

I'm currently unable to load the trade pair.
legendary
Activity: 1517
Merit: 1042
@notsofast
Finally!

SixEleven markets are open for trade at NovaExchange.com.

Trade SIL/BTC and SIL/LTC here:

https://novaexchange.com/market/BTC_SIL/
legendary
Thank you guys who sent me some 611 last night. Really greatful. I am gonna check out mining 611 now.

Lets keep voting on c-cex.
https://c-cex.com/?id=vote&vc=1
Wait until it hits the first exchange.. I am waiting to buy some as well  Smiley
Seems that Trump has opened his treasure vault to overtake on the C-CEX vote list on the fast lane Roll Eyes

I think no one of us can take-up with the funds of (a possible) Trump (election campaign), but in case you dislike the misuse of a crypto currency for ANY government election campaign like I do you're welcome to vote or donate for your preferred alternates on the C-CEX vote list. Thank you!

TRUMP coin is more like a scam than a genuine crypto and they came from nowhere lol.. I was posting in their thread when they launched.

3 days more to go for voting, hope 611 will pick up on voting to listed on first exchange.
Thanks to a BTC vote we are currently only 10 votes close to Trump coin on the C-CEX vote list.
You are welcome to support 611 (SixEleven) to overtake Trump coin with your vote. Cheesy

Where can i merge mine 611 with BTC? I have a couple of S3+ miners sitting idle, Actually they make more noise than money but im looking to use them in some genuine coins.

Finally, my wallet is ready NAqDcbdg1pB69ahRJv1QSV4wgeYs9VmZxY if anyone is feeling generous i want to test some domain functions  Tongue
I would recommend you to merge mine 611 (SixEleven) together with BTC using P2Pool.

You have at least two options:
  • Individual: Setup you're personal P2Pool for your miners. It's easy - just follow the instructions of the 611 (SixEleven) release notes on GitHub.
  • Ready to use: Point you're miners to http://p2pool.611.to:9332/static/ - Use any of your BTC addresses as username for auto-payout and any password (like xxx). Based on the shares your miners generate I'm going to pay out the mined SIL to your SIL address above.
legendary
Activity: 1517
Merit: 1042
@notsofast
I've also submitted a coin-add request to new exchange NovaExchange.

The owner was a former developer for AriCoin and is not hiding his name or identity. He also seems to be adding plenty of new coins.
legendary
Hello

How can i get/buy some SIL?
i want to buy 1000 pieces any offer
Wait until it hits the first exchange.. I am waiting to buy some as well  Smiley

Seems that Trump has opened his treasure vault to overtake on the C-CEX vote list on the fast lane Roll Eyes

I think no one of us can take-up with the funds of (a possible) Trump (election campaign), but in case you dislike the misuse of a crypto currency for ANY government election campaign like I do you're welcome to vote or donate for your preferred alternates on the C-CEX vote list. Thank you!

TRUMP coin is more like a scam than a genuine crypto and they came from nowhere lol.. I was posting in their thread when they launched.

3 days more to go for voting, hope 611 will pick up on voting to listed on first exchange.
Where can i merge mine 611 with BTC? I have a couple of S3+ miners sitting idle, Actually they make more noise than money but im looking to use them in some genuine coins.

Finally, my wallet is ready NAqDcbdg1pB69ahRJv1QSV4wgeYs9VmZxY if anyone is feeling generous i want to test some domain functions  Tongue
Hello

legendary
Hello

Wait until it hits the first exchange.. I am waiting to buy some as well  Smiley
Activity: 502
Merit: 500
"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"
Hello

UPDATE:
611 (SixEleven) is one of the TOP of the C-CEX vote list, now Cheesy

Please support 611 (SixEleven) to get a listing on your favorite crypto coin exchange! With your vote you support free speech and a decentralized public domain name system
legendary
Activity: 1176
Better sponsor getting on exchange.
Theres many to choose that will be a start.

What's your favorite exchange?
I would love to see 611 (SixEleven) on Poloniex, but I did not receive any feedback from the owner yet Sad

UPDATE I've contacted the owner of Poloniex but unfortunately with no response, yet Huh
Do you know if Poloniex is still active on development?

yes polo is very active development,but its so hard to get listed on there

maybe if you want ,you can start from young exchange first

https://www.bloombit.net/

https://www.bloombit.net/faq

at the faq you can see how to request new coins

UPDATE:
611 (SixEleven) is one of the TOP two coins on the C-CEX vote list, now Cheesy

Please support 611 (SixEleven) to get a listing on your favorite crypto coin exchange! With your vote you support free speech and a decentralized public domain name system

I would love to see 611 (SixEleven) on Poloniex, but I did not receive any feedback from the owner yet Sad

UPDATE I've contacted the owner of Poloniex but unfortunately with no response, yet Huh
Do you know if Poloniex is still active on development?
[...]

Good news, thanks to an unknown sponsor 611 (SixEleven) is under the top five on the C-CEX vote list. Smiley
Please support this project to get listed on your favorite exchange.

i have casted a vote.

Hey thx. - we're are now on TOP 3 of the add coin votelist on C-CEX.
Please support this unique coin with your vote. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1526
the grandpa of cryptos
Hey guys,

what do you think of The Daily Decrypt?
Should we try to sponsor an episode about 611 (SixEleven) and how to use it?

[...]

Good news, thanks to an unknown sponsor 611 (SixEleven) is under the top five on the C-CEX vote list. Smiley

i have casted a vote.
legendary
Activity: 1176
want to buy some 611

Pm me your offer please
Hey guys,

[...]

Hey guys,

Until we get on exchange - not really.

As far as I know notsofast has already donated the add coin fee to get 611 (SixEleven) listed on Yobit, but for whatever reason they did not claim the Yobicode yet ...

Issues compiling the (non qt) wallet on latest Linux versions have been fixed with -rc2.
legendary
Activity: 1526
the grandpa of cryptos
Hey guys,

Until we get on exchange - not really.

Pages:
Jump to: