Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟 [SIL] 611 (SixEleven) ◥◣ FREE ANONYMOUS DOMAIN NAME SYSTEM ◥◣ 🌟 - page 23. (Read 79804 times)

Activity: 442
Merit: 251
any market for buying $SIL ?
At the moment Novaexchange (beta) is too illiquid to get a stable offer/demand price level. Orderbook sell orders are currently above 0.003 BTC per SIL; orderbook buy orders are at 0.00002xxx BTC.

Seems that some market players are trying to make x10 profit with quick buy cheap sell at factor 10 orders.  Undecided

At the moment a market player investing about 0.3 BTC could buy out the complete sell orderbook at Novaexchange and would own afterwards 1/363 of all SIL available!

Currently about 158 SIL are mined per day. To be able to register an object within the 611 (SixEleven) blockchain which can be used to distribute information to any Internet device using the Domain Name System (dns resolve requests) you need 0.1922 SIL.

In contrast to many other great coins, 611 (SixEleven) provides a clear ressource pool.

611 (SixEleven) is number #1 again on the C-CEX vote list. Hopefully we get listed there next week. Cool
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
any market for buying $SIL ?
[...]
Where can i merge mine 611 with BTC?
I have a couple of S3+ miners sitting idle, Actually they make more noise than money but im looking to use them in some genuine coins. [...]

Hint for the miners: current BTC 0.0003xxx vs. sha256 difficulty 10859803.13
Hello

How can i get/buy some SIL?
i want to buy 1000 pieces any offer
You can buy some SIL using Novaexchange since a few days.

24h Volume: 0.154 BTC | 24h Change: 14.3%
Sixeleven (SIL) | Bitcoin (BTC)

--- Please support 611 (SixEleven) to get listed on C-CEX with your vote! ---
why cant we get c-cex? DE V talk to them and offer free coins.

611 (SixEleven) is currently #2 coin to be added on the C-CEX vote list this week.
We are missing about 0.2 BTC to pass #1 TrumpCoin.

We have also requested multiple times to get listed on Poloniex; unfortunately according to the Poloniex Trollbox Chat ops they seem to no longer follow their announce discussion on Bitcointalk. I've tried contacting busani and did not receive any feedback (yes|no|maybe l8t3r) from the owner, yet.

Good News:
Based of the daily BTC trade volume, 611 (SixEleven) is #2 on the new (beta) Novaexchange.

Keeping in mind that SIL is a rare currency (outstanding 363,229 of max 611,000) I think the current price level at Novaexchange is really a great level to start getting in contact with 611 (SixEleven) for non-miners, too. Smiley

Invest Disclaimer: Like with any crypto coin, investing involves a great deal of risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. Nothing contained herein should be construed as a warranty of investment results. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing, including total loss of principal, are your responsibility.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
the grandpa of cryptos
why cant we get c-cex? DE V talk to them and offer free coins.
... 0.009 BTC..WOW Shocked

Hint: Using the 611-qt software it's quite easy to register unique domain and/or id objects. name_new (registration of new objects) typically requires 0.1922 SIL (including the fees), any further name_update (fee) 0.0611 SIL.

Fees are additional profit of the miners Smiley
Thank you guys ... Really greatful. I am gonna check out mining 611 now.

Heavy difficulty level adjustment of factor x10 within a few hours. Please only add stable mining power sources to avoid niche coin block chain stuck situations. Undecided
Hint: The difficulty level adjusts every 48 blocks, so it's not really worth the struggle trying to boost coins using discontinuous mining sources.
24h Volume: 0.009 BTC..WOW Shocked
Yeah - Novaexchange is not Poloniex Roll Eyes
Hint: The number of coins is limited (current outstanding 363.122 of max 611.000), so I guess the entry pricing is really c00l Smiley

--- Lets keep voting on c-cex. https://c-cex.com/?id=vote ---
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
24h Volume: 0.009 BTC..WOW Shocked

Mining
611 (SixEleven) is a miner friendly crypto currency. The network fee is increased to 0.0611 SIL (611 coin) to make changes to the blockchain and DNS system more valueable and to prevent possible abuse scenarios. The network fee is rewarded to the miners for sharing the neccessary ressources for the public network.
611 (SixEleven) can be merge mined together with Bitcoin and other sha256 compatible altcoins (like i.e. Namecoin) to optimize your mining profit and revenue.
It's recommended to merge mine 611 (SixEleven) together with Bitcoin using P2Pool.

Invest
Depending on your risk profile it's likely worth to invest into 611 (SixEleven). Early adopters benefit from the availability of short and easy to remember 611.to domain names to register and higher mining revenues.
The number of SIL coins is restricted to about 611 thousand. Fees and mining values are set appropriate to make sure this service should not become a mass article.

Aloha Hoaloha,

based on the SIL/BTC exchange rate on Novaexchange and the current mining difficulty level, 611 (SixEleven) is probably the most profitable sha256 coin to (merge-) mine at the moment.

Thank you for your great support! Shocked

Invest Disclaimer: Like with any crypto coin, investing involves a great deal of risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. Nothing contained herein should be construed as a warranty of investment results. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing, including total loss of principal, are your responsibility. Wink
Finally! SixEleven markets are open for trade at NovaExchange.com.
Basic exchange functions seem to work fine.

I'm able to deposit, trade and withdraw 611 (SixEleven) SIL Smiley

Thank you!!
Wow It solved almost instantly when i wrote them an email and i am little impressed with the timing, even poloniex doesnt respond this quick which is supposedly the best exchange atm lol...
My bitcoin was returned to balance so i just submitted my buy order, anybody feel free to do a first trading of 611 and make a history  Grin

Let's start the trade:
legendary
Activity: 1484
Multiple problems with novaexchange no wonder they say they are in beta still....

My buy order of .04 btc has disappeared. I also dont see btc in my wallet balance. Well, i dont accuse them of a scamy site yet but they are long away from being a reliable crypto exchange. I ll give them a couple of hours before try to contact them. Be careful before sending too many coins, not looking good for me atm

Well, I guess the problems are related to the (early?) beta stage. It would be an own goal to scam in this business where trust is the only thing that counts.
Thanks for the hint (yes, I can confirm that the .04 BTC offer is missing in the buy list) --- I'm curious how this matter resolves.

Wow It solved almost instantly when i wrote them an email and i am little impressed with the timing, even poloniex doesnt respond this quick which is supposedly the best exchange atm lol...
My bitcoin was returned to balance so i just submitted my buy order, anybody feel free to do a first trading of 611 and make a history  Grin
Thank you guys who sent me some 611 last night. Really greatful. I am gonna check out mining 611 now.

Lets keep voting on c-cex.
https://c-cex.com/?id=vote&vc=1

Seems that Trump has opened his treasure vault once again on the C-Cex vote list.  Undecided

Please support SixEleven and/or your preferred alternates with your vote if you dislike the misuse of crypto currencies for ANY government election campain.
--- Thank you! Smiley ---
Multiple problems with novaexchange no wonder they say they are in beta still....

My buy order of .04 btc has disappeared. I also dont see btc in my wallet balance. Well, i dont accuse them of a scamy site yet but they are long away from being a reliable crypto exchange. I ll give them a couple of hours before try to contact them. Be careful before sending too many coins, not looking good for me atm

Well, I guess the problems are related to the (early?) beta stage. It would be an own goal to scam in this business where trust is the only thing that counts.
Thanks for the hint (yes, I can confirm that the .04 BTC offer is missing in the buy list) --- I'm curious how this matter resolves.
legendary
Activity: 1484

Yep this exchange site is down, i sent some bitcoin there to buy 611 just before the site went down lol
It's back up as of now.
Fine.

From my perspective there are a few important tasks to resolve on Novaexchange (beta):
  • registration e-mail verification seem to struggle with greyfilter hosts on the receiver side
  • the SIL (payout) transaction fee needs to be adapted (usually 0.0611 SIL), otherwise the trade platform may run out of funds...  Wink
  • the Novaexchange wallet does not show incoming SIL deposits; I think the inbound amount should show up after the first confirmation in the blockchain being blocked until the final confirmation [edit: it does! scroll down to "Transactions" on the "Wallets" page --- but 30 confirmations required! hey that's really heavy] Undecided
legendary
Activity: 1517
Merit: 1042
@notsofast
Yep this exchange site is down, i sent some bitcoin there to buy 611 just before the site went down lol

It's back up as of now.
Hopefully the owner did not catch the next flight to Panama City Wink
Pages:
Jump to: