Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟 [SIL] 611 (SixEleven) ◥◣ FREE ANONYMOUS DOMAIN NAME SYSTEM ◥◣ 🌟 - page 27. (Read 79802 times)

Activity: 442
Merit: 251
[...] Still stuck! ...
We have a new block: 38237

I will ask a couple multipool owners whether they'd be interested in merge-mining $SIL too. Perhaps they can help drive that diff back down.

I think the diff is not the main problem. It's more about adding a stable basic mining rate. Using cloud based mining services it is very easy to play games with the difficulty level at the moment.
As the efficiency level of p2pool.611.to shows it's a good idea to mine BTC together with SIL to optimize the profit of mining with no additional costs. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1517
Merit: 1042
@notsofast
Ouch, that difficulty of 28.7 million has really stalled the blockchain. No block found since yesterday afternoon.

I hope the P2Pool merge mining can knock that down.

Tried to add some hashing power to p2pool.611.to using a cloud mining service to wash some BTC (using old BTC to mine new BTC) Roll Eyes
Unfortunately I've pressed the "zero-fee" button and now I'm stuck between waiting or resending with an extra fee after three days! Sad

Let me know if anyone else likes to wash his old BTC for fresh mined p2pool BTC Cool
Depending on the luck factor (variance of the probability distribution) you can win or loose some percent of your investment and you get the fresh BTC in return...

Still stuck! Sorry your BTC got stuck too.

I will ask a couple multipool owners whether they'd be interested in merge-mining $SIL too. Perhaps they can help drive that diff back down.
Ouch, that difficulty of 28.7 million has really stalled the blockchain. No block found since yesterday afternoon.

Tried to add some hashing power to p2pool.611.to using a cloud mining service to wash some BTC (using old BTC to mine new BTC) Roll Eyes
Unfortunately I've pressed the "zero-fee" button and now I'm stuck between waiting or resending with an extra fee after three days! Sad

Let me know if anyone else likes to wash his old BTC for fresh mined p2pool BTC Cool
Depending on the luck factor (variance of the probability distribution) you can win or loose some percent of your investment and you get the fresh BTC in return...
legendary
@notsofast
and can we finally go to some exchange or whats the plan now?!
Can you recommend an exchange supporting altcoins?
The majority of exchanges out there seem to focus on BTC only Huh
Sure. Ie C-CEX
Great idea. Do you have a contact or url where we may request adding SIL?

Sure. Ie C-CEX
Great idea. Do you have a contact or url where we may request adding SIL?
Wallet has been stuck at block 38045 for some time now - sync is 7 hours behind with 10 connections.........

Looking at the block explorer we seem to have a powerful mining source playing on/off games at least once a day.
Difficulty level variance is inbetween 6794658.433 to 35084923.872, today Undecided

Current block is #38207 mined at 2016-01-13 00:01:06 UTC.

If you're mining BTC you're welcome to merge mine it together with SIL using a local p2pool instance or p2pool.611.to.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Wallet has been stuck at block 38045 for some time now - sync is 7 hours behind with 10 connections.........
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
the grandpa of cryptos

Sure.

Ie C-CEX
Difficulty level is rising up; latest github master of 611 (SixEleven) has added features getmininginfo and submitblock to better support mining (pool) sources.
current p2pool.611.to status Cool
...:~$ 611d getinfo
{
    "version" : 61100,
    "balance" : 1043.37493340,
    "blocks" : 38045,
    "timeoffset" : 0,
    "connections" : 6,
    "proxy" : "",
    "generate" : false,
    "genproclimit" : -1,
    "difficulty" : 24342340.82890542,
    "hashespersec" : 0,
    "testnet" : false,
    "keypoololdest" : 1452061611,
    "keypoolsize" : 101,
    "paytxfee" : 0.06110000,
    "mininput" : 0.00010000,
    "txprevcache" : false,
    "errors" : ""
}
legendary
the grandpa of cryptos
[...]
good luck and best wishes

Hey guys,

following the current Namecoin developmend thread you may have noticed that Bitcoin is going to introduce some new features breaking the way merge mining works for the majority of alt coins:

Namecoin developers seem focus on preparing a hardfork as a minimal solution to resolve this issue: In detail NMC will have to be merge mined only and the auxPOW nonce must always be chainID.

Guess that's ok for Namecoin as the majority of all new Namecoin blocks are generated by the same F2pool.

So let's discuss how we should focus on this challenge.
Do you currently solo or merge mine 611 (SixEleven)?

Difficulty level is rising up; latest github master of 611 (SixEleven) has added features getmininginfo and submitblock to better support mining (pool) sources.
It's looking really good-- next stop, an exchange for more promotion and distribution!

Update. p2pool.611.to has already merge mined more than 832 SIL! Cool
Let me know if someone has a cool idea how to reinvest unclaimed SIL to further push this project. Smiley

I'm also looking for a way to auto payout merge mined coins. If you know of any patch for p2pool to add this feature, please let me know. If possible I think the best way would be an additional option after the bitcoin user address...
possible to get few SILs just for testing ? i want to see how this all works in wallet.

if so pass me a little to N5j14pkuvvABmR3iZjByNUsjExeACs39fd

sure, you're welcome.
legendary
the grandpa of cryptos
possible to get few SILs just for testing ? i want to see how this all works in wallet.

if so pass me a little to N5j14pkuvvABmR3iZjByNUsjExeACs39fd
Hey,
we've now a first mining pool supporting merge mining of Bitcoin, Namecoin and 611 (SixEleven):
http://p2pool.611.to
Grin How do you mine your SILs at the moment? Solo mine or merge mining with...?

I was soloing for awhile, but will switch to merge mining now that the difficulty has gone up a little with the P2Pool's creation.

It's looking really good-- next stop, an exchange for more promotion and distribution!

Yes, things a looking good.
The p2pool.611.to has already merge mined more than 70 SIL (and some BTC directly into the wallet of the miners):

Code:
~$ 611d getinfo
{
    "version" : 61100,
    "balance" : 77.11980396,
    "blocks" : 34447,
    "timeoffset" : 1,
    "connections" : 5,
    "proxy" : "",
    "generate" : false,
    "genproclimit" : -1,
    "difficulty" : 293409.72533305,
    "hashespersec" : 0,
    "testnet" : false,
    "keypoololdest" : 1451212106,
    "keypoolsize" : 101,
    "paytxfee" : 0.06110000,
    "mininput" : 0.00010000,
    "txprevcache" : false,
    "errors" : ""
}

Running on decent hardware the revenue of p2pool.611.to using it for mining BTC is also worth a note Grin

PROMOTION: For the next 7 days I'm going to pay out 10 SIL for every share created http://p2pool.611.to/static/ -> My Shares. Payout of this promotion will be limited up to 1000 SIL + merge mined SILs. To claim, simply reply to this thread adding your BTC payout address and SIL address linking to your mined shares.
legendary
@notsofast
Hey,
we've now a first mining pool supporting merge mining of Bitcoin, Namecoin and 611 (SixEleven):
Grin How do you mine your SILs at the moment? Solo mine or merge mining with...?

I was soloing for awhile, but will switch to merge mining now that the difficulty has gone up a little with the P2Pool's creation.

Hey,
Hey,

for god sake someone should do pool for this coin or tell me how to solomine with antminers

The pool was set up following the Bitcointalk guide of ThiagoCMC: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/a-complete-guide-to-p2pool-merged-mining-btcnmcdvcixci0c-plus-ltc-linux-62842

Auto Payout of P2Pool does currently only work for Bitcoin. For sure all merged mined blocks will be payed out trying to include a modified version of hunterbunters p2pool payout script adding support to 611 (SixEleven): https://github.com/hunterbunter/p2pool-merged-payout-tool

If you can - please support development of this new merge mining p2pool pointing your miners to:
Host: p2pool.611.to
Port: 9332
User: YourBitcoinAddress
Pass: AnyPasswordYouLike_its_ignored

Examples are available on http://p2pool.in/#getting-started -> 3. Run miners...

Thanks for your feedback. Cool

[...] Following this thread I'm sure exchanging SIL for any other value or mining some is a piece of cake for you. Roll Eyes
I'm willing to donate 1000 SIL if you add YoBit.611.to and SIL to your professional YObit.net exchange. Cool

That's belike one small step for you one giant leap for all other users and miners.

You probably already let Yobit know you're offering 1000 SIL to be listed on their exchange-- I tweeted them a link to this post.

Thx. - Let's get started to walk the talk.
Pages:
Jump to: