Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟 [SIL] 611 (SixEleven) ◥◣ FREE ANONYMOUS DOMAIN NAME SYSTEM ◥◣ 🌟 - page 22. (Read 79804 times)

Activity: 442
Merit: 251
24h Change: +40.8% on Nova.
Overheating Huh
Request getting listed on Poloniex is still open. We did not receive any response, yet  Shocked
based in my experience its so hard for a coins to get listed on polo
If you are a registered user of Polo you can request SixEleven to be added for trading on Polo using your "chatbox" username:
https://www.poloniex.com/coinRequest

I guess they count the need to add a new coin based on the feedback of their user base...
with unique features like this,that different than other crypto it must be added in major exchange

Yes - that's true.
Moreover in comparison to many other great new coin concepts, the great features of 611 (SixEleven) are already available for use to everybody.

Just download the latest client, grab some SIL and you are ready to go! Smiley

but we all know how situation of the exhange right now,even big exchange

sometimes they only adding coin if have good and big profits for them
Due to the limited availability of 611 (SixEleven) SIL coins and the declining new block mining rewards, the first big exchange supporting this project will generate profits. I'm sure the same applies to everybody preferring to put money aside for "a rainy day" Wink

ps : i will try to twett it to the exchange later
Poloniex staff told me that 611 (SixEleven) is on the add coin radar, but that they are missing a stable community request for adding it, yet. So hey - it's up to you to request it!

C-CEX users have voted 0.517 BTC already to get 611 (SixEleven) listed for trading! On the C-CEX vote list 611 (SixEleven) is #2 at the moment.

Rumors: Head of Investor Relations is going to buy up the available (cheap) coins on Nova, soon.

Hint for sha256 miners and pool operators: difficulty: 3997758.907 BTC/SIL: 0.00007700 -> 0.0001000 --- almost for free using merge mining together with BTC!
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
with unique features like this,that different than other crypto it must be added in major exchange

but we all know how situation of the exhange right now,even big exchange

sometimes they only adding coin if have good and big profits for them

ps : i will try to twett it to the exchange later
Hi James,

Hi all,

Getblocktemplate RPC call added (https://github.com/fflo/sixeleven/pull/1).[...]

james

does 611-rc3 work fine for you?
legendary
Activity: 1176
Wow It solved almost instantly when i wrote them an email and i am little impressed with the timing, even poloniex doesnt respond this quick which is supposedly the best exchange atm lol...

Request getting listed on Poloniex is still open. We did not receive any response, yet  Shocked

based in my experience its so hard for a coins to get listed on polo

i dont know what their requirements to be added on there

as the alternative maybe we can request to alcurex ,.etc

UPDATE:
611 (SixEleven) rc3 has been tagged on Github with the following changes Cheesy

• new: add getblocktemplate support (together with submitblock) --- THANK YOU barrysty1e!
  • remove: getmemorypool (obsolete)
  • update: getauxblock (add some more infos; rename: target -> _target)

To pull the latest source code run "git pull" in your sixeleven src directory. Please backup your ~/.611/wallet.dat (and/or other .dat files) and then recompile and reinstall the code. The precompiled binaries will be released on the head page, soon.

legendary
Activity: 1526
the grandpa of cryptos

CALL FOR YOUR FEEDBACK:

611.to is really a nice and short domain name for a blockchain URL shortening service:

• Are you using public (or private) URL Shortener?
  • Do you like to have this feature included into the 611 (SixEleven) blockchain?

yes please add Wink with 301 redirects

CALL FOR YOUR FEEDBACK:

611.to is really a nice and short domain name for a blockchain URL shortening service:

• Are you using public (or private) URL Shortener?
  • Do you like to have this feature included into the 611 (SixEleven) blockchain?

Hey barry,

Hi all,

Getblocktemplate RPC call added (https://github.com/fflo/sixeleven/pull/1).
Clone directly from https://github.com/barrystyle/sixeleven.git for the moment if you'd like to test.

james

Wow, that's awesome!

Thank you for sharing your great patch. Cheesy

Adding getblocktemplate (and slightly patching submitblock) should make 611 (SixEleven) compatible with CoiniumServ, a famous next-gen crypto currency mining pool software.

If anyone can setup a CoiniumServ pool supporting (merge-mining) of 611 (SixEleven) SIL coins please share your results.
Activity: 636
Merit: 516
Hi all,

Getblocktemplate RPC call added (https://github.com/fflo/sixeleven/pull/1).
Clone directly from https://github.com/barrystyle/sixeleven.git for the moment if you'd like to test.

james
Code:
g++ -c -O2 -Wno-invalid-offsetof -Wformat -D_MT -DNOPCH -DFOURWAYSSE2 -DUSE_SSL -DBOOST_THREAD_USE_LIB -I../contrib/db48/include -o obj/nogui/bitcoinrpc.o bitcoinrpc.cpp
bitcoinrpc.cpp: In function ‘json_spirit::Value getblocktemplate(const Array&, bool)’:
bitcoinrpc.cpp:2335:43: error: ‘PROTOCOL_VERSION’ was not declared in this scope
             CDataStream ssTx(SER_NETWORK, PROTOCOL_VERSION);
                                           ^
bitcoinrpc.cpp:2346:78: error: no matching function for call to ‘CTransaction::GetValueIn(MapPrevTx&)’
                 entry.push_back(Pair("fee", (int64_t)(tx.GetValueIn(mapInputs) - tx.GetValueOut())));
                                                                              ^
bitcoinrpc.cpp:2346:78: note: candidate is:
In file included from headers.h:101:0,
                 from bitcoinrpc.cpp:5:
main.h:602:11: note: int64 CTransaction::GetValueIn() const
     int64 GetValueIn() const
           ^
main.h:602:11: note:   candidate expects 0 arguments, 1 provided
bitcoinrpc.cpp:2356:38: error: ‘class CTransaction’ has no member named ‘GetLegacySigOpCount’
                 int64_t nSigOps = tx.GetLegacySigOpCount();
                                      ^
bitcoinrpc.cpp:2357:31: error: ‘class CTransaction’ has no member named ‘GetP2SHSigOpCount’
                 nSigOps += tx.GetP2SHSigOpCount(mapInputs);
                               ^
bitcoinrpc.cpp:2365:44: error: ‘COINBASE_FLAGS’ was not declared in this scope
         aux.push_back(Pair("flags", HexStr(COINBASE_FLAGS.begin(), COINBASE_FLAGS.end())));
                                            ^
bitcoinrpc.cpp: In function ‘json_spirit::Value submitblock(const Array&, bool)’:
bitcoinrpc.cpp:2416:49: error: ‘PROTOCOL_VERSION’ was not declared in this scope
     CDataStream ssBlock(blockData, SER_NETWORK, PROTOCOL_VERSION);
                                                 ^
Makefile:107: recipe for target 'obj/nogui/bitcoinrpc.o' failed
make: *** [obj/nogui/bitcoinrpc.o] Error 1

nope - you're about where i was about a day or two ago

some progress:

root@loderunner:~/sixeleven/src# ./611d -server -daemon -rpcuser=barrystyle -rpcpassword= -datadir=datadir -maxconnections=4 getblocktemplate

error: {"code":-1,"message":"getblocktemplate [params]\nIf [params] does not contain a \"data\" key, returns data needed to construct a block to work on:\n  \"version\" : block version\n  \"previousblockhash\" : hash of current highest block\n  \"transactions\" : contents of non-coinbase transactions that should be included in the next block\n  \"coinbaseaux\" : data that should be included in coinbase\n  \"coinbasevalue\" : maximum allowable input to coinbase transaction, including the generation award and transaction fees\n  \"target\" : hash target\n  \"mintime\" : minimum timestamp appropriate for next block\n  \"curtime\" : current timestamp\n  \"mutable\" : list of ways the block template may be changed\n  \"noncerange\" : range of valid nonces\n  \"sigoplimit\" : limit of sigops in blocks\n  \"sizelimit\" : limit of block size\n  \"bits\" : compressed target of next block\n  \"height\" : height of the next block\nIf [params] does contain a \"data\" key, tries to solve the block and returns null if it was successful (and \"rejected\" if not)\nSee https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/BIP_0022 for full specification."}

however, stratum still can't connect; because 611d doesnt understand json 2.0 rpc batch.. i'm about halfway through on that..

can you please check if the latest 611 (SixEleven) version on Github works for you?
some progress:

root@loderunner:~/sixeleven/src# ./611d -server -daemon -rpcuser=barrystyle -rpcpassword= -datadir=datadir -maxconnections=4 getblocktemplate

error: {"code":-1,"message":"getblocktemplate [params]\nIf [params] does not contain a \"data\" key, returns data needed to construct a block to work on:\n  \"version\" : block version\n  \"previousblockhash\" : hash of current highest block\n  \"transactions\" : contents of non-coinbase transactions that should be included in the next block\n  \"coinbaseaux\" : data that should be included in coinbase\n  \"coinbasevalue\" : maximum allowable input to coinbase transaction, including the generation award and transaction fees\n  \"target\" : hash target\n  \"mintime\" : minimum timestamp appropriate for next block\n  \"curtime\" : current timestamp\n  \"mutable\" : list of ways the block template may be changed\n  \"noncerange\" : range of valid nonces\n  \"sigoplimit\" : limit of sigops in blocks\n  \"sizelimit\" : limit of block size\n  \"bits\" : compressed target of next block\n  \"height\" : height of the next block\nIf [params] does contain a \"data\" key, tries to solve the block and returns null if it was successful (and \"rejected\" if not)\nSee https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/BIP_0022 for full specification."}

however, stratum still can't connect; because 611d doesnt understand json 2.0 rpc batch.. i'm about halfway through on that..
i attempted to splice getblocktemplate in last night; however json 2.0 calls are also not implemented which makes it a bit more difficult (resulting in errors relating to batch rpc). will release the code on my github as a fork if i have any success.
is implementing the getblocktemplate RPC call planned?
i love the nostalgia but getwork is ancient.
Yes, I love the nostalgia of 611 (SixEleven), too. Feels like driving down Highway 1 with a good old Cadillac Eldorado from the roots of crypto into the future. Wink

I'll have a look if we can backport this feature into 611d, like submitblock and getmininginfo.
Let me know if you have the official patch of bitcoind adding this feature at hand.
is implementing the getblocktemplate RPC call planned?
i love the nostalgia but getwork is ancient.
Wow It solved almost instantly when i wrote them an email and i am little impressed with the timing, even poloniex doesnt respond this quick which is supposedly the best exchange atm lol...

Request getting listed on Poloniex is still open. We did not receive any response, yet  Shocked
Hey guys,

SUPPORT 611:
we are still missing a core project website summing-up all the details discussed on this thread, like offering a (newbie) wiki how to use the free and anonymous 611 (SixEleven) domain name system, how to (cloud) mine, how to trade and so on.

If you are a media expert or web designer and like to support this project, please let us know Smiley

---
Support 611 (SixEleven) to get a listing on your favorite crypto coin exchange!
We are currently #1 on the C-CEX vote list.
Thank you!

Pages:
Jump to: