Pages:
Author

Topic: SILENTARMY v5: Zcash miner, 115 sol/s on R9 Nano, 70 sol/s on GTX 1070 - page 16. (Read 209263 times)

Activity: 449
Merit: 251
What's bad?? The less closed source devfee miners the better.
I will look into creating USB bootable PC router OS hacked to cut any devfees.
So you would rather have more closed source private miners?  Devfee miners are fine, with a reasonable devfee, and if they are stable, and have many features.  Optiminer was obviously just a quick thrown together cashgrab.

I never tried Optiminer but from what I heard it was very unstable especially at first and the 15%(?) dev fee certainly seemed to me to be a way for the designer to grab as much ZEC as they could as quickly as they could.

I understand that they were among one of the faster miners but a fee that high (if that figure is correct) was too high to me
Yeah I would never use Optiminer due to absurd devfee, and instability.  I am fine with 2.5% for fast, stable, feature rich miner though.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
So you would rather have more closed source private miners?
private miners do exist regardless of whether we have public closed source miners or not thus i do not see a problem here.
Activity: 410
Merit: 250
So you would rather have more closed source private miners?  Devfee miners are fine, with a reasonable devfee, and if they are stable, and have many features.  Optiminer was obviously just a quick thrown together cashgrab.

I never tried Optiminer but from what I heard it was very unstable especially at first and the 15%(?) dev fee certainly seemed to me to be a way for the designer to grab as much ZEC as they could as quickly as they could.

I understand that they were among one of the faster miners but a fee that high (if that figure is correct) was too high to me
Activity: 449
Merit: 251
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Think he means no more development for Optiminer which means it's dead,without development all other miners will soon be faster and some already are so who is going to use it then.

Maybe he should develop for the Windows only.

Do you think the linux version can be more easily hacked? That is very bad.
Activity: 652
Merit: 266
Maybe his wife came home..saw nothing in the household is done as she ordered it to be.
Now he commanded to clean all day and night
He might be performing tests...wait and see Smiley
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
Fighting mob law and inquisition in this forum
Maybe his wife came home..saw nothing in the household is done as she ordered it to be.
Now he commanded to clean all day and night
Activity: 710
Merit: 502
Please Don't rush him and don't forget what time of year it is a lot of us in the US make this time of year a  big family deal , we do have very high family values un the US despite what you see in the news and hear.

We don't watch the news, we spend all our free time tending to the needs of our mining rigs  Grin
LOL  Grin Grin
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1030
Please Don't rush him and don't forget what time of year it is a lot of us in the US make this time of year a  big family deal , we do have very high family values un the US despite what you see in the news and hear.

We don't watch the news, we spend all our free time tending to the needs of our mining rigs  Grin

No, our "free time" is spent hanging out on these forums badgering the developers for more speed.

8-P
legendary
Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027

legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
Activity: 347
Merit: 255
Think he means no more development for Optiminer which means it's dead,without development all other miners will soon be faster and some already are so who is going to use it then.
Activity: 2548
Merit: 626
Alright, coding is done. I need to tweak parameters quite a bit to get optimal performance, though.
I will keep you guys updated.
we are waiting Smiley
Could be possible to get better performance than optiminer6?
There is no more Optiminer due to an idiot trying to sell workaround with devfee...

there is optiminer, if you downloaded it before Smiley
Alright, coding is done. I need to tweak parameters quite a bit to get optimal performance, though.
we are waiting Smiley
There is no more Optiminer due to an idiot trying to sell workaround with devfee...
Activity: 1246
Merit: 708
we are waiting Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1001
Zawawa any news ? .
Activity: 243
Merit: 105
There is no way to verify if somebody modifies outgoing packet with donation address

only if mine fee on own pool with encrypted protocol. Like nicehash did it.
There is no way to verify if somebody modifies outgoing packet with donation address
Pages:
Jump to: